G'day im new

I live in Australia, Queenland.Cute
Any other Aussies?
i like beyblade i was so excited when i saw metal fusion on cartoon network. my star sigh is Saggitarius and saggitario is my fav bey
G'day mate There are loads of Aussie Bladers on here.
G'day mate! Have a fair-dinkum time on the WBO!
LOL you like your aussie words. Well im an aussie too so yeah.
Have a great time!
yea there are lots of aussies on here like robsta and dirge so have fun, also look up beyblade australia. It is almost an aussie vers. of this. which is good for if u r looking for tourney proposals here is good to.
When is metal fusion beyblade toys coming to Australia?I think it is November the 11th but im not sure. Can anyone help?
And also will the beyblade metal fusion toys in Australia be made by takara tomy of hasbro?
(Oct. 09, 2010  3:09 AM)njrk97 Wrote: When is metal fusion beyblade toys coming to Australia?I think it is November the 11th but im not sure. Can anyone help?
And also will the beyblade metal fusion toys in Australia be made by takara tomy of hasbro?
There are no official, absolutely certain release dates with Hasbro. It should be 'around' November 11th, yes.

Of course they will be Hasbro's, otherwise you would have already gotten TAKARA-TOMY's.
thanks kai v
Hey, as others have said there are quite a few Aussies here, me being one of them.

Fyuuor also lives in Qld, IIRC.

Welcome to the WBO.

I hope to see you soon on Beyblade Australia ;]