G-UNION CHALLENGE SET (HOLY carp)

got it from here: http://page18.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/w38246341

before anyone asks yes it's real
WHaaaaat? Wow thought it'd been hms. What stadium is that?
(May. 11, 2009  8:32 AM)Giga Wrote: WHaaaaat? Wow thought it'd been hms.

well it wouldn't look very good if pegasis lost
Does it come with an engine gear winder?
That is so awsome if i didnt get my yja stuff today id so get that.
Woah! This is an awesome set ! It looks so weird to see the old characters on there against the metal fight beyblade, Would this be to prove how good the MFB are ... ?
(May. 11, 2009  8:43 AM)Raykon Wrote: Woah! This is an awesome set ! It looks so weird to see the old characters on there against the metal fight beyblade, Would this be to prove how good the MFB are ... ?

Yes, it's like a comparison set for older players.
Hm, Okay I can see why they are doing this then, I wouldn't mind getting this set it's 6000 yen so I might pass it for now.
Wow this is awsome its a great way to show it of lol

- LAITON
Seems like a ridiculously outdated thing to release... I mean if it was storm pegasis, then it'd be something that I'd consider getting, but this really doesn't seem worth the asking price to me.
Uwah, I want it! Gasp I wonder why this is the first we've heard of it.....I wonder if they'll release anything similiar later on.....:X
Do you know how long it has been out for ?
I'm speechless....
Holy carp! That set <3 Damn, it's amazing.

So this like an exclusive where only x amount were released?
This is a pretty cool set Grin. I wonder what would happen if dragoon became popular among the new players. How long ago was this set released?
They're producing Dragoon G again? haha
This is probably the most interesting set ever since I don't think they've ever had anything with 2 different systems in one before.
I'm buying this
Korean Packaging looks awesome Grin

They also have the reshuffle sets on jya (I do not know their rarity, just so you guys know)
man, i like the idea of this set, i'll admit it's surprising to say the least, but interesting none the less
but yeah, wat stadium is it?
attack type.
this is..... useless?
but the stadium in yellow looks koool.
^ your such a kill joy Unhappy its a great bundle. Sorry it doesnt have 20 storm pegasis starters.
yeh, it's a really good bundle, and personally i really like the attack stadium