Poll: Do you want to here more?

Yes
57.69%
No
23.08%
Maybe
19.23%
Total: 100% 26 vote(s)
I'll ask. As for the Mum, it's a secret. Did you vote?
No I didn't vote ... Lol. I'm not sure about it, sorry. If your friend got them recently, can you ask him where he got them as well please? Thanks.
what is the main character called?
you need to describe more. Like when ???'s new bey smashed the others. How did it do that?
Night, That is a secret. Stay tuned!
newblade999, the main charecter's name is a secret. And the evil sand Bey owner Bey wasn't being watched by ? so you didn't see it. As for ?'s Bey, if I tell you, it will spoil the story.
EDIT: 2 more positive votes, and I'll do the next bit
EDIT #2: Does anyone know what my friend did yesterday? I logged on to my account, then I left. I woke up this morning to find I had a warning for spamming. Any idea's?
Damn, your friend spammed using your account? Well I don't know about that.
Also, I've posted Episode 2 of my story. I think I made it a bit too long, though...
(Oct. 24, 2010  10:32 PM)genbbladelovr Wrote: what's a beygoma?
It is actually spelt "beigoma", and you can find information on that on Google.
so its like a simple beyblade?
(Oct. 24, 2010  10:42 PM)genbbladelovr Wrote: so its like a simple beyblade?

You could put it that way, seeing it is a spinning top with a sign on the top. That's probably where Beyblade got it's name.
Oh, I also got a 10% warning for nor reason.
There is always a reason ... Posting about the fact that you like somebody's text signature is off-topic, for your information.
Kai-V, if you are posting, please post about the story itself
I'm not sure if she does that. I usually see her correcting stuff that she thinks is wrong.

And sorry for the off-topic post. Is that why I got a warning?
She, Night.
Done more!
If it is Grev aftermath, then why would they be V3? They had HMS at the end of Grev and had V2 at V-force. So (this is just constructive criticism here, no intentional insults), either you take out the Grev elements or the V3 names of the beyblade in order to keep in line with the title of the story (or you could change the title if possible).
I'm not sure that is true. I think they still had plastics in G-Revolution. Anyway, if you read the start of my story, it says:
Sorry if there is any CONTINUITY ERRORS.
Pay attention if you are going to criticize me....
Please vote, too.
No, they did have HMS at the end of G-Revolution but you clearly warned us about continuity errors so we've nothing to criticize you for.
(Oct. 27, 2010  11:24 PM)Firinmahlazuh Wrote: If it is Grev aftermath, then why would they be V3? They had HMS at the end of Grev and had V2 at V-force. So (this is just constructive criticism here, no intentional insults), either you take out the Grev elements or the V3 names of the beyblade in order to keep in line with the title of the story (or you could change the title if possible).
(Oct. 27, 2010  11:24 PM)Wraith Wrote: Sorry if there are any continuity errors
(Oct. 23, 2010  3:42 PM)Nwolf Wrote: you need to work on the speech part you didn't start a new line for each person...
You are telling me off about bad grammar?!
noTiCE AnY cApiTAl leTTerS MissINg?
(Oct. 27, 2010  11:24 PM)Blad3r X Wrote: Longer. I want to "hear" more, its a an okay start,tho!
I'm guessing the 'hear' was a poke at my spelling. So what's with the ...start,tho!
Anyway, you were fine.
(Oct. 27, 2010  11:24 PM)Omega Wrote: Where did your friend get the Manga from ?
I don't know, but...he said I was allowed to bring it to BeyInferno!
And finally....
(Oct. 27, 2010  11:24 PM)Wraith Wrote: Pay attention if you are going to criticize me....
i didn't like it at first sight but i started reading(unknowingly) and read till the end
Did you like it? Sorry about the lateness. Anyway, if I get 900 views I will make some more. Finally, I'm doing a fan-made BeyBlade story, similar to Mes Mooredenars, Task Force Blade etc.
in the MFB universe. Could I have some characters? Bye for now. BTW, sorry about my grumpiness before, I was annoyed at something and shouldn't have taken it out on you, but my points are still valid.
I like it. I'd love more!
I SHALL VOTEH!
Cool.
Can a mod lock this?
Don't delete, just lock.