Poll: Do you want to here more?

Yes
57.69%
No
23.08%
Maybe
19.23%
Total: 100% 26 vote(s)
Sorry if there is some continuity errors! Enjoy Wink EDIT: Sorry about the post name error, I didn't notice

A crash woke me up. I automatically assumed it was Mum. After all, she is the klutziest person I know.
"What did you drop?!" I groaned loudly.
No reply. I got up and put my clothes on. I clambered down the stairs and found Mum lying unconscious. I, of course, took charge, opening the front door and looking around the town.

Nothing was out of place. What could have happened? I thought. A Kawasaki Ninja pulled up. The rider got off slowly. I had seen him on the news. He wore a baseball cap, a red jacket and and had some type of Beigoma in his hand.
"Aren't you Max?" I asked.
"No, I'm Tyson" he said, a bit irritated.
"Oh" I replied.
"Why are you here?" "Them", "Who?" I asked.

He spun me around. Four figures were walking down a distant hill. They had weapons.
"Terrorists?" I muttered.
"Close" he said.
He pulled out his phone and rung a number.
"Are you near?" he said into the phone.
"Here? I don't see-"
He was cut off by a car pulling up beside him. The door opened and another teenager climbed out, followed by five others. The first one had yellow hair and the strangest expression on his face. Here's what it looked like: Cute
"You're Max, aren't you!" I said.
He winked at me. The second one had a headband with Ying Yang on it, and had a long black ponytail.
"Ray, it's been awhile!" Tyson said.
"Yeah, you are right!" Ray replied.
Who are these people, I thought.

The third had his back turned to me, and he had a cape. He then back-flipped over to us. Show off I thought. He and Tyson locked eyes for a moment, then both laughed.
"Kai?!" Ray asked. "Are you sure that's Kai? He just laughed"
They all burst out laughing. The fourth person was somebody else I'd seen on the news...Brooklyn. He was smiling, not like what I'd seen on the news. The driver was Tyson's brother, Ren (Hiro). Lastly, a small kid with goggles fell out, landing on his face.
"Kenny, why did you fall o-"
A red blur leapt out of the car, hitting Tyson.

"Canwebattlecanwebattlecanwebattle!?"
He spoke so fast his words blurred into one.
"No, Daichi!" Tyson said, throwing him off.
"What about those terro-"
I was interrupted by Tyson. "We're on it". He raised his Beigoma. He put it in a launcher, then attached the launcher grip. He inserted a ripcord. He then put his fingers in the ripcord and pulled...
"Go shooooot!" he yelled.
The Beigoma rocketed across the hills, kicking up dust. Just as it was about to hit I heard a gunshot. The Beigoma flew past me, and another one was chasing it...but who's was it!?

"Go Dragoon V3!" Tyson screamed.
It harmlessly bounced of the weird new Beigoma.
"Furious Gale!" Tyson screamed, louder this time.
Wind blasted from every direction, but to no avail.
"What is your Beigoma doing?" I asked quizzically.
"It's a BeyBlade, and it destroying the other one!" Tyson replied.
"Sand Wall!" yelled an unknown voice.
"It can't be you..!" Tyson squeaked.
"It is" said the voice.
When I turned back to the battle the other BeyBlade was gone and Dragoon V3 was heavily scarred and covered in sand.

A plane hovered overhead. Four ropes dropped and the four figures climbed up. They all had BeyBlades. Everybody ran towards the ropes, including me. We all jumped up except Ren, who said he would be there when they arrived. He took out a BeyBlade and ran. As we climbed in, the door closed and locked, leaving us in the Cargo Bay. They all got out BeyBlades and loaded. "Go shoot!" they all yelled.
"Why did I come here?" I asked rhetorically.
The door was knocked clean off it's hinges. I didn't expect what happened next.

Ten..no, twenty, people swarmed in.
"Go shoot!" was heard everywhere.
They were out of time, so it sounded pretty strange. Kenny grabbed me, and we hid behind a pillar. We weren't noticed. He was sweaty and sounded tired.
"Take this, it's a prototype" he said.
I couldn't take my eyes off it. It was made for me and only me. My own BeyBlade.
"Wow, I love it! But why haven't you made them for the others?" I asked.
Right then, another door opened. and more came in.
"Take this launcher, and go!" he pushed me through the door and closed it.
The sounds of war instantly muted. There were more soldiers in the passageway.
"Go shoot!" I yelled.
Their BeyBlades were smashed into pieces. I opened the closest door. Jail cells stretched as far as I could see.
"Let us out!" grunted a figure.
Who are these guys, and why are they here, I wondered.
"Who are you?" a fierce looking girl asked.
"I'm-"
Meanwhile

"Go Dranzer V3! Eternal Flame Burst!" Kai screamed.
Dranzer V3 spun rapidly towards a wall of BeyBlades; bursting into flames and charring the BeyBlades. The soldiers scrambled away, leaving their Beys behind. Kai fell to his knees, panting. Next thing he knew, a Bey was flying towards his face. "Switchblade!" Kai heard Daichi say.
Gaia Dragoon V3 burst from the ground, metal flying everywhere. Twin golden blades extended from the sides of Gaia Dragoon V3, slicing the assailant's Bey in half.
"Rock Grip!" Daichi yelled, although Kai still could not see him. Stones seemed to just materialize under Gaia Dragoon, dropping instantly. it rode on it's path of stones. Gaia Dragoon disappeared from sight. Kai reloaded Dranzer V3 and fired.
"Whirling Inferno!"

Zeus V2 struck down more and more Beys. "Doom Heart" Brooklyn said quietly. Zeus V2 was now covered in darkness, smashing eight more. "Mirage Bomb!" He said, a bit louder. Zeus V2 vanished as the Beys all clashed together, exactly where Zeus V2 was before. Zeus hovered above them, resembling a black chimera; then it dived. Thirty or so BeyBlades crunched under the weight of her (?). Just then, Zeus V2 appeared next to them, crushing them all. Brooklyn winced.

Ren clung on for his life. The wing was slippery and black. He was close. The window shattered as Ren dove through. He was in a royal-looking corridor. He noticed Ren and Max, and they were cornered. Fifty soldiers surrounded them. "Go Shoooooot!" they all yelled. "Deadly Charge!" "Liquid Force!" A gigantic bubble covered all the BeyBlades, except for Draciel. Driger, who was inside, shot electricity outwards. It was pretty obvious what happened next. Ren continued running, passing Tyson and hearing: "Extreme Hurricane!", Kenny and Dizzi were battling too. "Bounce Blast!" Kenny said, but Dizzi bounced off the Bey. Metal Driger swiped it away and returned to Ren's hand. He saw the jail cells, and entered. There was the boy standing there; behind him an army of Bladers.

"Go Shoooot!" echoed through the jet.
Ren smiled, and ran.
"Gooooooooooo Salamalyon V2, Smoke Sear!" Johnny yelled.
The area was covered in burning mist. Everybody scattered and launched.
"Go Trygle V2! Metal Impact!"
"Go Galeon V2! Black Lightning!"
"Go Cerberus V2! Chain Crusher!"
Explosions were everywhere. Soldiers were forced back to their employers' chambers. They attacked and couldn't defeat the the combined efforts of the best Blader's in the world. The 3rd door to the left opened.
"Go Shoot!"

To be (possibly) continued...
it's okay but u need to write more
you need to work on the speech part you didn't start a new line for each person...
Well that was really random and boring...
Working on it!
Longer. I want to "hear" more, its a an okay start,tho!
Added.
Hmmm... I'm intested now. a counter-strike player meets beyblade lol. No really, it's interesting......
I'm going to say there will be a LOT more characters from V-Force, G-Revolution, and the original. Maybe even from Metal Fight! Wink
You made it longer. Cool. I'm looking forward to your new characters.
When five people vote yes OR I get 150 views, I will make the next part
Night and Blad3r X, have you voted? If you do that I will start making the next part immediately...
Done the new bit!
I voted as well. I.......like this! It's interesting, and makes me want to see it animated(I just may animate it, but it would not look a thing like the actual beyblade characters.... )
I would love it to be animated
nice story wraith!kind of wierd though! uv been watching the beyblade tv show.thats the only way u would know that daichi wants tyson to battle him!
I've been reading the Manga, bestblader.
(Oct. 24, 2010  6:55 AM)Wraith Wrote: I've been reading the Manga, bestblader.

Are you reading the Manga online, or in book ? I can't find the Manga online anywhere, Kai's Beysharks doesn't work anymore. No library have them either.
In the books. Do you like my story?
Sorry I haven't read it yet, I don't want to read any of these fan made stories until I finish re-watching G-Revolution, haven't watched it in years and I don't want to run into any spoilers in these fan made stories. Do you own copies of the graphic novels, or do you borrow them from a library or something ?
This has no spoilers, I haven't watched the episodes myself. As for the Manga, my friend owns 1-9 and I read them regularly.
Ah okay awesome. I just don't like to read these in case they have links to the series, you know what I mean ? I just read yours, it's pretty good, haha but it could do some work, seems a little rushed. And you need to add what they did with the mum, can't just leave her laying their unconscious.

Where did your friend get the Manga from ? Or did he buy them when they were in stores back in 2002 - 2004 ?