Future Card Buddyfight discussion

Here's the upcoming releases!
EB02: Great Clash!! Dragon vs Danger->September 12, 2014
TD06: Dark Pulse->October 10, 2014
EB04: Darkness Fable->October 10, 2014

Danger world is getting some new support! Hopefully Armorknights as a few people I know have been waiting for Armorknight Support. Dark Pulse is suppose to contain support for Darkness Dragon World and so is EB04. Should be interesting I can't wait for these releases.
Tbe 2nd OP theme that started on episode 47 in the Japanese version, wasn't in the English version. Instead, Bushiroad replaced the "Buddy Buddy BAAAAAN!" OP with the first OP "Card of the Future".
The 3rd ED theme is in both the original Japanese version, and the English version.

Future Card Buddyfight Season 1 will be 64 episodes
http://www.xebec-inc.co.jp/anime/buddyfight/
My local store has finally gotten enough interest to start doing Buddyfight events. They did one so far about two weeks ago (sadly I had something to do that day) and were planning to do one last week, but Vanguard took way to long. At least they are planning to do 1 event every week. Also I have no idea of what deck to build. Funny how I thought I would get into it more and all I have gotten since the beginning of this year (I started right when it came out with the flash decks) are Flash Decks, TD01, TD02 and some packs. Don't know whether I want to go Thunder Knights or Armor Knights. Also thought of doing Armordragons instead of the Thunder Knights Archetype since it's a little cheaper.
Well one of my decks are about to appear on the buddyfight website, my brother got 2nd place in Australia's World Qualifiers. Its a pure Adventurers deck. I myself made 5th place that day with a Darkness Dragon World deck designed around the idea of control. Also if anyone wants a deck list they can ask me.

ps: Thunder Dome, currently thunderknights are allot better than standard Armordragons, but Danger in general is better than both if that helps.
Thank you, I did know that Thunder Knights were better than plain armor dragons but I was thinking more about money wise. Probably going to build Armorknights.
Season 2 starts April 11 and it's called Buddyfight 100.

http://www.tv-aichi.co.jp/fc-buddyfight100/

The new enemy is a hundred demons!?

The thing that stands in front of Gao and Drum is a hundred demon monsters, and they can only knock them down by fighting!

Tasuku’s weapon gets a high tech evolution!!

Tasuku’s wearing armor that no one has seen before! Is this, a new power’s presentiment…!?
Drum and Jack gain new evolved forms!

Gao’s buddy, Drum and Tasuku’s buddy, Jack also gain new abilities.

The anime that’s inside explosive heat gets a power up! New cards, new ways to use the deck, and new abilities will arrive! You will certainly become stronger!

Set for April 11 release!

Credits go to Koayyy on Tumblr.
Future Card Buddyfight Hundred TV animation's English dub got cancelled and is being replaced with the original Japanese version with English subtitles.

On their YouTube channel on the decription for episode 25 it says "
Kindly note that episode 26 onwards will be dubbed in Japanese with English subtitles."

On their Facebook page...

For ages, fans has been telling us that they would like to see the Japanese dub with English subtitles available on the official YouTube Channel. We are happy to finally bring to you the Japanese dub with English subtitles from Future Card Buddyfight Hundred Episode 26.
You’ll be able to enjoy the animation in its original language. Keep a lookout for those Japanese puns which you won’t get to see in the English dub!
Japanese-dubbed Future Card Buddyfight Hundred Episodes 1 to 25 will also be available on the official YouTube Channel shortly for your enjoyment.
We hope you’ll like it!
The Future Card Buddyfight DDD anime starts on April 2, 2016 on TV Tokyo, and on April 1, 2016 in the United States on YouTube/Crunchyroll.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBN6JwC_wZM
So sad that this card game got canceled by busyroad
(Jul. 22, 2020  8:00 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: So sad that this card game got canceled by bushiroad

it was such a great game too. They never gave us Ace season 2 so popularity died down alot, and then they completely shunned the card game for a year until it got really dead, then they cancelled it. Its so stupid that Bushiroad doesn't realize it was their fault. I understand not having an animation company, but they didn't even try to get one, they just tried to forget about buddyfight. Luckily there will still be  card releases by other countries, but it still sucks.
Y'all prob aren't playing but I do believe there are at least ex-fans here so here's some juicy info

Bushiroad is suing Ikeda, owner of Studio Ikecchi and co-creator of Buddyfight for:
- Misuse of promotional materials without authorization
- Libel/Slander of Bushiroad on Social Media and Discord
- Breach of NDAs by discussing/referencing private information about Buddyfight.

Buddyfight is still falling apart despite it already being dead.....thought cancelling now would ensure that it ends on a high note but I guess not.