Fusion Whirlwind Blade School!

C-Dub, Aquario blue I'd have to say
(Feb. 19, 2011  3:38 PM)Vampire 123 Wrote: C-Dub, Aquario blue I'd have to say

Yeeahh!1CuteCute
Chapter 6: The Ancient Art Of Stamina......

Taro, Sam, Kevin, Aioma, and Kenji went through many classes their first day, but, the most interesting class, that also led to a new friendship, was Bey Skills.....

During Bey Skills, this Japanese boy named Sun-Ti kept winning all the battles when he was challenged. The teacher just kept smiling at him. Sun-Ti and the teacher obviously new something the students didn't. Sun-Ti was 14 and his bey was Sol Frogosh CH120 WMS....

Frogosh face is a dark red with a lime green picture of a frog. Frogosh energy ring is dark green with a bright red spiral curving through it, symbolizing a tongue. WMS is MS but the metal part is wider and the plastic part is dark green.

5 students didn't volunteer for a battle, and I bet you can guess who they are, huh? Anyway, the bell finally rang and they moved slowly though their last two classes. Finally, it was time for what all the new students had heard about, and were awaiting for so long. The Welcoming Feast!!!!! Students barged through the large doors into the wonderful dining hall. There were at least about 75 different meals to choose from. It was so mouth watering that they had three janitors mopping up the trailing saliva left by the entering students. Kevin saw Sun-Ti, and sensed something different about him....

The students stuffed themselves until the point where they thought they would burst and have to be hosed off the ceiling. Then, the gang of 5 barreled out the doors in search of the game room. What awaited them were several others playing games, and what they noticed most, a 65 inch TV with an unoccupied X-Box 360. They played split screen Modern Warfare 2. Finally, after about 2 hours, they decided to head out to the beach. They all put on sweatshirts with the faces of their beys on them before stepping into the cool night air. They laughed, goofed around, played Frisbee, tested out their beys in the sand, and even went swimming a little. Finally, they spotted a fairly large temple only about 200 yards away, so, they ran over to check it out.

Inside the temple, they found several stations for rituals. At the farthest back opposite side stations, two of Sun-Ti's friends sat cross-legged. At the back station which was larger than the others, sat Sun-Ti, and Aioma, Kevin, Sam, Taro, and Kenji, couldn't believe what they saw. Frogosh, with Sun-Ti's command, was spinning on top of water! Yup, you heard it right, still with it's heavy metal tip, Frogosh was spinning on water. They were amazed but Kevin was the first to move, running forward. " Hey! he shouted excited. Sun-Ti stood up, Frogosh leaping into his hand. Sun-Ti was wearing a bright orange robe with a black insignia on the back, purple trim, black ninja pants with purple trim, and black sandals. His black hair was tied back into a wolf tail. He had long arms and muscular legs. He replied." Oh, why hello, Kevin Hagata. is there anything I can help you with?" he squinted as he smiled." Battle me!" Kevin exclaimed, holding up Shooting Star Sirius WA85 R2F.......

Sirius face is white with a gold picture of an angel. Energy ring is 6 gold wings in a circle. Shooting Star is like Vulcan, but with Several more spikes. WA85 stands for Wing Attacker. It is like Upper Wing but the height is lowered and it has spikes on each wing. The track is black. The bottom is just a regular R2F

Kevin wore a black shirt and black jeans, brown, sort of messy hair and brown eyes. black fingerless gloves and black Nike sneakers.

Sun-Ti smiled more and laughed" Wonderful! I would definitely enjoy a battle, follow me." He jumped down from his post and walked to a doorway. When it was opened, it was a jade green colored room. about 16 jars of incense burned in the room and there were several statues, showing bit beasts of Lacereta, Giraffe, the new Virgo, and more were spread throughout the room. Finally, there was a large stadium made of Jade. Both boys prepared their launchers." 3,2,1..." " Fly, Sirius!" Kevin shouted, taking a small jump into the air." Leap, Frogosh!" Sun-Ti dove forward, releasing his bey so it landed perfectly in the middle of the stadium. The battle had begun....

The CH track used by Frogosh was at its highest height. Sirius vanished from sight, surprising Sun-Ti and the rest, and Frogosh suddenly started tilting in all directions. It was being struck by Sirius" I'm not holding back!" Kevin shouted, smiling. Sun-Ti laughed" Neither am I. " Frogosh was letting Sirius have at it, smash after smash. A few sparks flew from Sirius's metal wheel with each strike. But, with each hit, Sirius was weakening....

After a while, Sirius was getting weaker and weaker" Special move! Upper Light Spiral!" yelled Kevin. Sirius glowed gold, shooting high in the air. It then came shooting down in a spiral pattern. There was an explosion of white smoke. When it cleared, Frogosh had barely taken any damage. Kevin was taken aback" Bu bu but ho how?" Kevin asked, shocked. " Why, I am using the ancient art of stamina. Now, Frogosh! Special move: Upward Leap!". The height of Frogosh's track lowered and it charged forward. Right when it was about to make contact with Sirius, Frogosh leapt in the air, shooting Sirius upward. Frogosh was above Sirius, and smashed it down, making a small hole in the Stadium. Kevin was defeated....

end of chapter 6
awesome and its aw85
which stands for attack wing wa is already a track
(Feb. 21, 2011  1:47 AM)darkangelkaieru Wrote: awesome and its aw85
which stands for attack wing wa is already a track

Oh okay lol. I will make some edits soon. I just switched the letters.
You are extremely talented. I can pretty much only write with prompts, but you write a detailed story that gets me excited. Is Frogosh going to fight Silv soon?
(Feb. 21, 2011  2:00 AM)Plasma Apples Wrote: You are extremely talented. I can pretty much only write with prompts, but you write a detailed story that gets me excited. Is Frogosh going to fight Silv soon?

Haha, thanks. And to answer your question, probably. It will be a great clash of stamina against stamina.
noooo kevin lost why why whhhhhhyyyyyyyyyy
wowowowowowow!!awesome
Thanks! And Dark Angel, don't worry, Kevin will win battles, maybe even beat Kenji and Silv.
what rank am i in your story
(Feb. 21, 2011  4:37 AM)darkangelkaieru Wrote: what rank am i in your story
Sagittario Yellow
what i thought it would at least be aquario blue
(Feb. 21, 2011  5:26 AM)darkangelkaieru Wrote: what i thought it would at least be aquario blue
haha your starting to sound like Taro. Don't worry, all characters' ranks will raise. Maybe Kevin will even be in the elites.
Can you put in my character from zeox' beyblade academy?
Much appreciated if you do.
(Feb. 21, 2011  12:54 PM)TnkP Wrote: Can you put in my character from zeox' beyblade academy?
Much appreciated if you do.
hhhhmmmmmmmm.......... I think I can put him in.
can i join?, you are a AWESOME writer

Name: Izuma Inzori
BeyBlade: Silent Ninja MSBSCH85-110 RHF/RS
BeyBlade description:
Silent: think of Lightning with the multi hit mode as thick shurikens, and upper mode as a kunai
Ninja: think of Kerbecs + L-Drago I with the 'rings' as shurikens and the dragon heads as kunai
MSBSCH85-110: Metal Shuriken Blade Spring Change Height 8.5mm-11mm, think of CH120 with a external shell resembling a shuriken, when lose, MSBSCH85 can bounce due to the spring within the core of MSBSCH85. The Shuriken Blades are made of metal
RHF/RS: HF/S with the tips made of rubber
character bio: wears Black all the time, helpful and cool, classmates are jealous of him
super attack:
“Silent death,” Silent Ninja disappears and hits opponent with a million kunai and shuriken
“100 Slices of The Ninjas’,” the Metal Shuriken shell on MSBSCH85 swells and smashes the opponent’s bey 100 times, on the 99th time, Silent Ninja halts and circles the stadium 10 times, creating a black hurricane and flies up in the air to smash the opponent’s bey into 5 pieces.
BeyBlade color: all black
age 12
(Feb. 21, 2011  5:11 PM)Dracovianauis Wrote: can i join?, you are a AWESOME writer

Name: Izuma Inzori
BeyBlade: Silent Ninja MSBSCH85-110 RHF/RS
BeyBlade description:
Silent: think of Lightning with the multi hit mode as thick shurikens, and upper mode as a kunai
Ninja: think of Kerbecs + L-Drago I with the 'rings' as shurikens and the dragon heads as kunai
MSBSCH85-110: Metal Shuriken Blade Spring Change Height 8.5mm-11mm, think of CH120 with a external shell resembling a shuriken, when lose, MSBSCH85 can bounce due to the spring within the core of MSBSCH85. The Shuriken Blades are made of metal
RHF/RS: HF/S with the tips made of rubber
character bio: wears Black all the time, helpful and cool, classmates are jealous of him
super attack:
“Silent death,” Silent Ninja disappears and hits opponent with a million kunai and shuriken
“1,000,000 Slices of The Ninjas’,” the Metal Shuriken shell on MSBSCH85 swells and smashes the opponent’s bey 1,000,000 times, on the 999,999th time, Silent Ninja halts and circles the stadium 1,000,000 times, cheating a black hurricane and flies up in the air to smash the opponent’s bey into 1,000,000 pieces.
BeyBlade color: all black
age 12

Thanks. And yah, he can be in. But the special moves I'm gonna have to tone down a bit. Cause 1, no ones bey should get shattered into 1 million pieces. Second, before the one millionth hit, even though it's unrealistic, your bey and the opponents would be worn down too much to ever be used again. But great char! He'll make it in.
Watch my story:http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade-Metal-Fight-Fusion-Lost-Stories?highlight=Beyblade+metal+fight%2Ffusion+lost+stories
Chapter 7: Kevin's Redemption! Time to beat Aioma!

Kevin was shocked, but smiled" Wow! That was amazing!" Kevin exclaimed. Sun-Ti bounded over, smiling brighter than ever. " Haha. Fellow blader Kevin, we had a great battle together", he laughed and shook hands with Kevin and the rest of us.

We made a very good friend that day. We also learned that it happened to be all five of us sharing a 3 floor dormitory right near the beach! Each person had there own separate storage room for their stuff and a whole room to them self. Pretty sweet, huh? Kevin used his to store a whole wall with manga, another with bey blade legends. He also put in a medium size TV with his video game systems. Aioma turned his into a mini bey lab. Sam turned it into his lounge room with two couches and a flat screen he bought with school credits. Taro turned his storage room into an exercise room with bench press, several weights, treadmill, bike thingy, pull up bar, and punching bag. He shared this with Kenji. Kenji, put in a desk. Shelves that held beyblade parts manuals and bey magazines. He loved to sing and play music so he stored his 3 guitars and microphone in there. He put in one big box branching off the wall for any bey materials and or parts. He also put in a small TV, phone, book case, and coffee machine. Kenji's was by far the coolest.

They had a great sleep that night......

They woke up, it was Saturday. This meant there were no classes. " Would all new students please report to stadium room number 3 please?", a voice asked on the loud speaker. You could here the collective sighs of all the new students, considering it was 8:30 in the morning. So, everyone got dressed and walked out to meet Sun-Ti and his friend, Izuma. Izuma wore all black and showed us his bey, Silent Ninja MSBSCH85-110 RHF/RS. ( wow that's a long name) thought Kenji. So, together, talking and putting their beys together, they walked into school building C and up 4 flights of stairs into stadium room 3. It was amazing. about 50 large dishes, 7 feet from one edge of the other. Every dropped there jaws but it was a smile at the same time. " Thank you all for being here. I'm proctor Taru. It's great to see you all." He did a pirouette, holding Virgo above his head. Everyone cheered and Taru tossed a few autographs into the crowd. Kenji and Sam were unlucky enough to each catch one. They were chased by a crazed mob of super fans, Sam and Kenji ran, with the mob on their heels. Finally, they held out their beys attached to launchers" Come any closer and we will break you like a bad habit", they both declared in unison. The mob walked away, disappointed. Anime tear drop on Taru." Um, a , okay....... Well with that, I shall make my announcement. On week days from 6pm to 12 pm, this building is open for battles. Weekends from 8 am to 12 pm, this building is open for battles. Each of you start out with 5,000 school credits, unless your parents have purchased more for you." Sam smiled. " You bet school credits, which are like bey points, on every battle, unless it's for fun. You can buy parts with school credits as well as other things like launchers, books, magazines, ripcords, posters, TV's, radios, snacks, and so much more. When you complete your year or drop out, your school credits are converted to be points. So, with that, BEGIN THE BATTLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!". Everyone yelled and ran towards a stadium. Kevin grabbe Aioma by the shoulder." You, me, battle now. No betting, just training." Kevin smirked and Aioma smiled" Your on!"......

Aioma slid his red launcher into it's special grip that was colored white. The part holding a launcher was elevated and at sort of an odd angle. He then attached Hummingbird, ready to battle"3....". Kevin took out his see-through dark blue launcher and put it on his orange launcher grip,"2....." " 1!" They both said in unison" Fly, Sirius!", Kevin took yet another small jump as he launched. " Let it Rip, Humming bird!", Aioma shot at an angle, confusing everyone. Hummingbird, to everyone's' amazement, bounced off a stadium wall, slashing Sirius with a powerful blow, knocking it off balance! Kevin was shocked but didn't let it get to him" Nice little trick you got there! But I won't lose!" With that, Sirius rammed into Hummingbird's spin track, sending it into the air. But, Humming bird still landed nicely. Hummingbird's tip was in sharp mode. This time when Sirius attacked, Hummingbird didn't move an inch, due to the Wing Curve track. Aioma smiled confidently" Kevin, give it up and hand me the win all ready." Aioma sneered. Kevin smirked," No chance! Sirius!", and with that, Sirius leaned back, making aw slash into the bottom of Hummingbird's metal wheel. But, Hummingbird switched to SF, making the clash a stand still. Seeing the battle was going nowhere," Let's end this! Special move Hummingbird! Sonic Blast!". Hummingbird's bit beast appeared, a bright green hummingbird. It started flapping its wings really fast. Humming bird started vibrating very fast, sending out a sonic blast, blowing Sirius into the stadium wall. " No! I won't be defeated!", Kevin screamed. " New special move! Asteroid Drill!"! This time, Sirius' bit beast appeared, a white angel with six wings and armor covering everything but it's wings and face. It thrusted a punch forward. Then, Sirius leaned back, it's tip now radiating with black energy. " Go!", shouted Kevin. Sirius powered through the vibration waves, smashing its tip into Hummingbird, ending the battle. Kevin had won, and a teacher suddenly walked up, raising his rank to Aquario Blue....

But then, " Go shoot!". The two beys made a sound as they released. It was Frogosh V.S Silv!
yeah woot go kevin go kevin its your birthday woot awesome chaper vamp
yay im in thx a lot vampire123, edited my first post to tune down the Ultra special move a bit
(Feb. 23, 2011  5:29 AM)Dracovianauis Wrote: yay im in thx a lot vampire123, edited my first post to tune down the Ultra special move a bit

No problem. I have room for plenty of characters cause this story is gonna be a lot of chapters.
oh yeah, by the by the way what rank am i in the story? keep writing your great at it