Fusion Wheel Lancer Prototype

Here's a first draft design of a new fusion wheel that I made and am posting on recommendation of Arupaeo.

Front
[Image: pict0066o.th.jpg]

Back
[Image: pict0067uu.th.jpg]

Arm (Side view)
[Image: pict0068l.th.jpg]

Base with no arms
[Image: pict0069p.th.jpg]

Arm Retracted
[Image: pict0070v.th.jpg]

Arm Extended
[Image: pict0071x.th.jpg]

Name of the Wheel
[Image: pict0072r.th.jpg]

If you can, please give me your opinions of this design so I can improve on it.

One more thing... I meant for this to be a Right-Spin wheel but I kinda goofed so the arms are facing the wrong way.
I will take your photos into my collection, hopefully I can make your fusion wheel.
(Jan. 10, 2012  12:31 PM)the.successor Wrote: I will take your photos into my collection, hopefully I can make your fusion wheel.

Whoa, really!?

Man, that'd be something if ya did.
I can make a plastic mold first. And then you can decide if it will be all metal or some metal only. But it will take some time. haha.
reminds me of a HMS bey...i like it!
it is similar to the metal from Death Gargoyle MS
cool design really impressing
Wow those are very nice drawings.Nice work InfernoStriker.
Thanks you guys, but like I said, this is just a prototype model...

If this one works well, we may be able to advance the design.
Nice work buddy! It's very cool to see your thoughts come to life on paper! Smile
Thanks, Arupaeo.
I hope this can be made.

At least I found your thread, Inferno. I might make my own idea for a metal wheel...
lol Something tells me that it'll be something to look at.
What is that supposed to mean? Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.....

I'm drawing it right now...but it leads me to wonder what I'm doing up at 1:10 in the morning. anyway, I would hope that this wheel becomes a reality...then we could test it's performance.
(Jan. 17, 2012  8:10 AM)Ryu-X Wrote: What is that supposed to mean? Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.....

I'm drawing it right now...but it leads me to wonder what I'm doing up at 1:10 in the morning. anyway, I would hope that this wheel becomes a reality...then we could test it's performance.

You'll have to post the pics in a thread of your own, unfortunately.

And it was meant as a compliment.
Am I allowed to bump this?
I don't think so, unless you make your post more meaningful
Nice design i hope you make it a reality : )
(Jan. 25, 2012  2:31 AM)Zone51 Wrote: Nice design i hope you make it a reality : )

Thanks, man.
sick bro, now just get a metal worker and make it Grin
(Jan. 27, 2012  6:47 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: sick bro, now just get a metal worker and make it Grin

lol Someone's already on it.