2501 General Rees Ave
  Pavilion Circled On Map
12:00 PM on 04/16/2022
Hosted by
  Trsal
Contact Host
Format
Metal Fight

Most official Metal Fight/Fusion gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type
1on1

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Fusion Synchrome 

Time for the heavyweights of the MFB era to have their time to shine in Florida. 

Date: April 16th, 2022

Time: 12:00 PM Start (Please arrive 15 minutes to half an hour early for registration!) Tournament is planned to run from 12 pm to 4 pm.

Location:2501 General Rees Ave, Orlando, FL 32814, United States

[Image: p61qq5y.jpg]

Participant Cap: 25
Format: Metal Fight Standard (ranked) in Burst Standard stadiums B-33
Format Rules: Metal Fight Format Rules — World Beyblade Organization - Google Docs

Challonge: Fusion Synchrome - Challonge

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This message has been deleted
This event has been approved.
Does this mean that all the beys used must be synchromed or can we use 4d wheels like flash, duo, or phantom?
(Mar. 30, 2022  9:16 PM)Flashyflash Wrote: Does this mean that all the beys used must be synchromed or can we use 4d wheels like flash, duo, or phantom?

You use any combination of Metal Fight parts as long as they are from official distributors of the product like Hasbro, Takara Tomy, Sonokong, etc… The name of the tournament, “Fusion Synchrome” is just something I came up with to name the event haha
(Apr. 04, 2022  6:17 PM)Leafy9002 Wrote: Hi what are the prizes

I haven’t figured that out yet haha, but there will be something for 1st 2nd 3rd for sure
After the fun we had yesterday for GT, I'm pretty excited for Metal Fight on Saturday!

prizing will go as follows

I'm going to be getting 3 Ebay gift cards

1st place will get 35 USD
2nd gets 30 USD
3rd gets 25 USD

Now you might be wondering "but Trsal who do I buy Bleybleys from on Ebay with all the fakes running around"

I'm glad you totally asked! these are all sellers I have personally bought from and can vouch for that are within our community.

4DFury
Ratking
Pbreazy
88powerpig88

Don't forget to check out the Bey Marketplace within the WBO as well!

Do we wanna do pizza again? Something else? Let me know!

I will be at the park near the pavilion at 11 am but since my permit is for 11:30 am, I do not have access to set up in the pavilion until 11:30 unless the occupants leave early. At 12pm, if I have at least 8 players I'm starting a countdown for 10 minutes and will start as soon as it ends unless someone tells me they're running late.

If anyone has any questions, please message me here or on Discord at Trsal #7664

Can't wait to see you all on Saturday!
Can we mod the pro series launcher to were it can spin metal fight bey ☺
(Apr. 12, 2022  3:09 PM)Leafy9002 Wrote: Can we mod the pro series launcher to were it can spin metal fight bey ☺

Nope, per the rules we are not allowed to mod launchers in that regard
I hope Alex comes so i can beat him again
I got a question can we bring any type of bayblade and any type of launcher and also how many bayblades to we have to bring
(Apr. 15, 2022  12:10 AM)Astro2012 Wrote: I got a question can we bring any type of bayblade and any type of launcher and also how many bayblades to we have to bring

You can bring any Beyblade from Beyblade Metal Fusion/Masters/Fury and Shogun Steel. You should bring at least 3 Beyblades all with different parts and a launcher that can be used for each of them. Only official Takara Tomy and Hasbro products are allowed, this goes for launchers and Beys.

If anyone needs launchers, I have an excess of ripcord launchers for Metal Fight.

Hey Ya'll, big day tomorrow, looks like we may have some rain! We should all be able to fit under the pavilion just fine and be able to run matches but be prepared.
I hope everyone had a fun time at this event! Believe it or not I’m about an hour from you guys right now. Getting off a cruise in Port Canaveral as I type this. I don’t have my gear with me at obviously. But I’ll actually be in Orlando in November for Rangerstop. If you guys have an event then I’ll swing by!
Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...edit#gid=0

Thank you all for coming out, hope to see you in June!

ALSO Did anyone lose a Beyblade? A Burst Beyblade was found, and it is in my possession! Message me with what it was to claim it next time I see you!
This matches for event have now been processed.