Funny Experiences with Beyblade

So, let's face it. A lot of us have been playing Beyblade for years. Some of us are newcomers, but that doesn't exclude you from this thread. We all have one thing in common. We love Beyblade. And, in doing so, we have probably had something humorous happen to us while beybattling, or have a favorite scene from the TV show that we found funny, or something along those lines. Post your funny experiences here. I'll lead by example...

In the elementary school I went to, when I was in 4th and 5th grade, beyblading had become extremely popular and almost everyone played. We were allowed to bring our Beyblades to school and play with them during recess. That never stopped us from having the occasional battle outside of recess, if we could help it. We all carried our 'blades with us at all times. There was this one kid, Troy. He had one of the sickest 'blades and he never lost. He came from a wealthy family so his collection was massive. My family wasn't very well off, but my stepmom's parents had no other grandkids at the time, so they spoiled me, and so I had a few good beys, myself. Anyways, so we were in 5th grade, and that meant we had gym first thing in the morning. Right afterward we went to class. Well, after we had gym, and before I had to go to class, I decided to go to the bathroom. I did my thing and as I was leaving, Troy walked in and pulled a Frisbee out from the waistband of his pants. "Let's do this", he said. THIS DUDE HAD STOLEN A FRISBEE FROM THE GYM TO USE AS A MAKESHIFT BEYSTADIUM! I couldn't back down from the challenge though, so I pulled out my beyblade, we let it rip, and guess what...I ACTUALLY WON! So, not only did we have a ghetto, stolen Frisbee stadium, to hold a shady beybattle in the middle of the boys bathroom before class, but I beat the best blader in school and NO ONE WAS THERE TO WITNESS IT!

*sigh* good times...

Anyways, what about you guys?
In grade one when metal fusion hit selfs everyone had one and they were battling everywhere. And we didn't even use stadiums we battled on our field in mud, dry dirt and even pavement. Well expect me I didn't want to damage my beys.
Me and my friend the other day were playing with the new burst, it was storm spriggan vs dark deathscyther ( i swear this bey hates my guts), we didnt have an arena at the time so we were using a dome plate, dd knocked me off the plate and it spun around the plate once and launched off to nail my spriggan causing it to burst! Me and him laughed our asses off for like 5 minutes cause of that, needless to say dd doesn't like me or my bey Grin xD
(Sep. 24, 2016  5:16 AM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote: In grade one when metal fusion hit selfs everyone had one and they were battling everywhere. And we didn't even use stadiums we battled on our field in mud, dry dirt and even pavement. Well expect me I didn't want to damage my beys.

That sounds awful. Everyone just kinda let it rip wherever. We used to try and find odd things to battle in. Upside down frisbees, shoeboxes, big Tupper ware containers, tile floors were okay, but yeah. Never on like...earthy terrain.
Haha, I brought my Beyblades back in middle school to show a couple of elementary graders afterschool. Once I did, most of them brought their Beys as well and promised that they would beat me. I accepted their challenge but once we brought our Beys and battled too often, the security guards stopped us and we no longer were able to battle again. Unhappy

Another experience was everytime my brother had his karate classes, there would be kids Beyblading. I joined in and said that I had a collection of it. One of them declared that it was impossible because I was a girl.

Lol after that, I brought my Burn Aquario and beated those 10 boys at a time in a Hasbro stadium. All them wanted to trade mine for theirs. XD Funny moments lol. I miss them. Unhappy
(Sep. 24, 2016  7:22 AM)ThatOneWeeb Wrote: Me and my friend the other day were playing with the new burst, it was storm spriggan vs dark deathscyther ( i swear this bey hates my guts), we didnt have an arena at the time so we were using a dome plate, dd knocked me off the plate and it spun around the plate once and launched off to nail my spriggan causing it to burst! Me and him laughed our asses off for like 5 minutes cause of that, needless to say dd doesn't like me or my bey Grin xD

I also have another odd story about playing with beyblades that I remember laughing really hard about.

I was in 4th or 5th grade still, and I was living in these subsidized apartments called, English Village. It was 3 buildings that held 8 apartments each, and they were all designed exactly the same way and all interconnected. I lived in the last one, and a friend of mine, Noah, lived in the second one. One day, I went over to Noah's house and I brought my trusty Master Dranzer with me. It was my favorite beyblade to use. We were using an old shoebox with the top cut off as a stadium. We sat in the upstairs hallway that was the commons area of the apartment building. Me and all of my friends who lived in these apartments did this frequently. We both prepared our 'blades. I had this confidence, and this undying feeling that I was going to win. He sat indian-style across from me and I was crouched down in a readied stance. 3, 2, 1, Let it rip! Both of our beyblades shot towards the stadium but collided in mid-air and my Master Dranzer was sent down to the stadium and continued to spin in the middle. I tore my eyes away from my 'blade, frantically looking for his. It had landed in his lap, right on top of his junk, still spinning on his jeans. We bursted out into laughter. It was so perfect. Never again would that happen, and I'm so glad it did so I can carry that memory, and that victory, Joyful_3

(Sep. 24, 2016  5:50 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: Haha, I brought my Beyblades back in middle school to show a couple of elementary graders afterschool. Once I did, most of them brought their Beys as well and promised that they would beat me. I accepted their challenge but once we brought our Beys and battled too often, the security guards stopped us and we no longer were able to battle again. Unhappy

Another experience was everytime my brother had his karate classes, there would be kids Beyblading. I joined in and said that I had a collection of it. One of them declared that it was impossible because I was a girl.

Lol after that, I brought my Burn Aquario and beated those 10 boys at a time in a Hasbro stadium. All them wanted to trade mine for theirs. XD Funny moments lol. I miss them. Unhappy

Way to show them boys that even girls can 'blade! Misogyny is a pet peeve of mine. I mean, I make jokes, but I'm never serious.
I wish I could find more people in my area that played, and more time to actually go to events. I'd like to see just how diverse the community is in person.
And yeah, Im looking to create more moments like those once my collection starts coming along again. I just recently started rebuilding. I'm getting some old plastics to begin with, and some HMS. I might get into MF, but I doubt it. Burst seems okay though. Once that releases it's toy line here in Virginia, I might pick some up. I did pre-order the Dranzer S Burst reprint. I can't wait to get it in the mail! That'll probably really throw me into Burst, for sure. But thanks for sharing Smile
Okay, gather around, I've got a story to tell.

Once upon a time (yesterday), I thought it would be smart if I tried to launch two at once, one with a blitz ring, without a special launcher in a wierd position.. I don't have burst, as I'm in the US, so I use the metal series still. Hence why this happened in the first place. The first one I launch, I get hit right on the right ring finger, get a small scrape that looked worse than it was but still relatively small, and my sister starts screaming about it, although it was practically nothing.

The end.
Funny beyblade experiences?
Yeah I gotta few. But I think the funniest beyblade experience I ever had, was getting attacked by a bey....

Me personally, Hasbro stadiums, are really super fun, battles get intense, and it's more "delicious" to see knock outs because how hard it is to get them. But I remember this one particular time while blading, I was having a really exciting, heated battle! Next thing you know my bey gets smacked out the stadium right onto my face! Boy, and boy did I cursed up a storm! I was snapping at that Leone, swearing lol! It wasn't even alive but I was snapping at it like it was a person!

Kind of like how you stub your toe on a chair! You start swearing and snapping! The chair didn't do nothing! It's your fault for not paying attention!!!!!
But yeah, when I was active blading a few years ago, I was constantly getting hurt! A bey ricocheting off the arena wall and might of hurt my finger really bad haha!

But yeah, now that I look on this, I realize how silly I was, and I consider this a funny experience! BEY-ABUSE!
My friend and I would always do "extreme training" in his backyard when Metal Fusion first came out. He had a slide in his backyard and he tried to get his Storm Pegasus up it. It went up the silde, and way over, outside of his backyard too. Luckily his lot was next to the woods rather than back to back with a neighbor.
(Oct. 03, 2016  5:41 PM)EndMePls Wrote: Okay, gather around, I've got a story to tell.

Once upon a time (yesterday), I thought it would be smart if I tried to launch two at once, one with a blitz ring, without a special launcher in a wierd position.. I don't have burst, as I'm in the US, so I use the metal series still. Hence why this happened in the first place. The first one I launch, I get hit right on the right ring finger, get a small scrape that looked worse than it was but still relatively small, and my sister starts screaming about it, although it was practically nothing.

The end.

Hahaha, yeah, my girlfriend can't handles seeing blood or injuries either or she freaks out. I totally get that one. #BeybladeResponsibly

(Oct. 06, 2016  5:03 AM)SupremeDragon Wrote: Funny beyblade experiences?
Yeah I gotta few. But I think the funniest beyblade experience I ever had, was getting attacked by a bey....

Me personally, Hasbro stadiums, are really super fun, battles get intense, and it's more "delicious" to see knock outs because how hard it is to get them. But I remember this one particular time while blading, I was having a really exciting, heated battle! Next thing you know my bey gets smacked out the stadium right onto my face! Boy, and boy did I cursed up a storm! I was snapping at that Leone, swearing lol! It wasn't even alive but I was snapping at it like it was a person!

Kind of like how you stub your toe on a chair! You start swearing and snapping! The chair didn't do nothing! It's your fault for not paying attention!!!!!
But yeah, when I was active blading a few years ago, I was constantly getting hurt! A bey ricocheting off the arena wall and might of hurt my finger really bad haha!

But yeah, now that I look on this, I realize how silly I was, and I consider this a funny experience! BEY-ABUSE!

Poor beyblade. It may be a kid's game, but you can definitely get hurt by it, lol. Just remember, #BeybladeLivesMatter

(Oct. 07, 2016  2:01 AM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: My friend and I would always do "extreme training" in his backyard when Metal Fusion first came out. He had a slide in his backyard and he tried to get his Storm Pegasus up it. It went up the silde, and way over, outside of his backyard too. Luckily his lot was next to the woods rather than back to back with a neighbor.

That actually sounds like a super cool and funny experience! Definitely one you won't forget!
One time my friend was testing how long his Spriggan Requiem could spin in defense mode but when he launched rather than spinning in place at the center it spun in place near the edge of the stadium
ok so me and my friend lee was battling with his metal fight and i was using big bang and he was using guardin ldrago. g ldrago hit big bang so hard i came flying out and hit my friend on the face. (burst)another time he was battling his dad with me and we where losing by one point cuse he was using spriggon regium and his strik god valkry and my segie hit it at the same time and both valkery and segie burst
(Apr. 04, 2018  7:49 PM)beymaster35 Wrote: me and my friend lee
Sounds like a friendly guy to me *ba dum ching*

More on topic, I once mixed up all my Metal Fight parts randomly and set them up to fight in a large sled. To make it even more interesting and to give Attack types a chance, I tilted the sled over a bit. Just about anything with a speedy aggressive tip would run up the sled, losing a lot of spin and momentum in the process, before speeding up as it plummeted down the other side and slammed into the opponent at far greater than normal speeds or missing and flying back up again. I had more than a few runaway Stamina and Defense types that got totally slammed out of the sled that way.

On another occasion during the Metal Fight age, I had a face bolt unscrew during battle. The fusion wheel flew off, managed on slamming into the opposing beyblade, and knocked it out while the spin track and tip stayed in the stadium and outspun everything else. I've seen Atomic in Burst do the same thing, spinning along after a double burst as if the battle was still ongoing.

Speaking of Burst, I've seen a Beyblade "burst" but stay together well enough to outspin the opponent, even though the layer was just sitting on top unattached. It just tried so hard to win even when it's already lost.
Me and 2 others where doing a friendly match, we started and one guy ended up in the hole afternoon that it was a pretty tough battle after one beat the other we realized the other bey blade was still spinning and had won
(Apr. 05, 2018  3:54 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: On another occasion during the Metal Fight age, I had a face bolt unscrew during battle. The fusion wheel flew off, managed on slamming into the opposing beyblade, and knocked it out while the spin track and tip stayed in the stadium and outspun everything else. I've seen Atomic in Burst do the same thing, spinning along after a double burst as if the battle was still ongoing.

That often happens when battle against Hasbro Rip Fire version. Rip Fire's layer flies out of stadium, but big driver continues to spin like nothing happened :D