Fun solo games to play

I figured it would be fun to make a thread where we all share solo games that we play. And I also want to steal your ideas and use them because I am kind of getting bored with all the games I play:

Stock Tournament: This one is especially fun with the older beys. I like to make a tournament with all the original metal beys in their stock forms but it's cool with any kind of bey.

Custom Limited/Standard Tournament: I like assembling as many combos as I can off of the top tier lists for each type of play and then making my own combos for the rest of my parts and playing a tournament that way.

Burst Tournament: You can obviously do a stock/custom tourney with these too, but I like to assemble all mine and then have them face each other tournament style. Then when each bey bursts you don't reassemble it. Only reassemble if it bursts in a draw scenario. And then, obviously, the last bey assembled is the winner!

Cup Attack: This one comes from @[loyd87] and seems like it could be really fun. You set your stadium up like this and try to knock the cup over. You see how many times each bey can knock it over out of 3 tries, if I understand correctly. Or obviously you can also make up any rules that you want.

Part Wars: This is a version of the stock tournament above. You set up all your stock beys and have them face each other tournament style as normal. Then, the winning bey of each match can choose to take any parts that they would like from the losing bey. As you progress through the tournament, the winning beys will get more and more customized, taking the parts from the losing beys as they please.

Team Tournaments: Pretty much any of these can also be performed in a team format. You just pick teams of beys and whatever team is the last to have a bey/beys left is the winner. Part Wars could be especially cool in team format, you could make a rule where the parts that are won from the losing beys can be shared with the entire team

Micro tops battling game: I just bought this on ebay for $7. You can buy one for $10 or maybe less if you wait for a cheaper one to pop up. Or you could take an enclosed stadium with pockets and grab some marbles and make your own. Looks pretty fun. See which bey can knock the most marbles in the pockets. You can obviously use regular beys in here too. Have all marbles be worth a point, or each color worth a different amount and place them in different places. Be careful of your surroundings though and you should probably use some sort of barrier if you have one. Don't rip your bey too fast until you see how the marbles fly.
Edit: For full-sized beys I recommend using a Hasbro stadium with pockets. The one it comes with is only really good for small beys
Well I had a small plastic ball and I put it in the Pegasus thunder whip. (Or any stadium with that mold) and played beyblade soccer. It really isn't that much fun solo though. But it does make tracks key. So it's fun to find some customs to work with it.
Haha, I usually just shoot around whatever few customs I'm into at the moment, unless I'm doing real testing. It never occurred to me to play formats like that alone!
Me neither. I just pick whatever I think will be the most epic battle. Or I play around with temporarily modding stadiums. You have given us something to think about Zoroaste. Thank you.

Tongue_out
No prob dude. I have to think of something creative to do since I only have my gf to play with and she won't play most of the time. Can't wait for hasbro to release burst. Need to get some new england tourneys rolling so I can dominate them
I can wait. I could wait forever. I really fear hasbro now after metal fury. But that was pretty good for limited format but I really feel scared of how hasbro could change it. I only have my brothers to play with and they only do tournaments with all our beys on holidays. So this should help both of us.
I usually just test different combo's against the ones that I'm considering for a tournament.

If you're bored with regular custom tournaments in the bb10 you could try a ko contest in the burst stadium with the gaurd removed. (I find this insanely fun for some reason) it makes your attack types pretty op

My gf hardly ever plays either man, I feel ya. I just started making all of my friends and coworkers play (awkwardly) and about 5 have actually gotten into it. 2 battle with me regularly. It seems like if you get people to battle one time, they most likely won't want to stop playing for a while lol.

My friend and I play using this format:
bb10 or super control stadium

Each person creates a team of 5 beys

A bey is selected, unknown to the other player and a best of 5 match is played.

The losing bey goes to the graveyard and can no longer be used. The winning bey stays in play but the user must change beys for the next battle(if possible)

It goes on like this until one team is completely wiped out. And frequently it comes down to one bey left on each team. Sometimes it ends 5-0 lol

You could theoretically play a 2 team match like this solo.
Nice. Good idea. I am gonna force my friends to play. Hopefully that will hook them. Haha
(Aug. 11, 2015  8:41 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Nice. Good idea. I am gonna force my friends to play. Hopefully that will hook them. Haha

Its a winning formula! Good luck!
Put tape on the opening of a bb-10 so that the sticky part is facing inward. So cool. One hit to the tape and it's bye bye for your bey bey . (Episode 3 metal fusion anyone?)
plastics vs MS beyblades is what i do most...

you're right for the rules hah! Using Attack Type beyblades and the cup is one of my daughter toy. look lik a cup of Ice Cream.

you can also try with a ping pong ball
Dranzer V is the kind of Beyblade that feels counterfeit even when it isn't
Guys your hurting Dranzer's feelings. XD
I prefer to just record random beyblade matches and what not, it makes for an interesting time spent,. Just get a Eletronic Dranzer and Hell Kerberks and just let them duke it out~
I'm always ready for stock Beyblades, I also do this with other people but I like to play stock when solo, unless if I test some random combos.
I have an idea for burst even though mine don't ship for a few more days. I'll test it out soon then let you know
I like to do solo spins a lot with the few beyblades I have (I sold most of my collection at the time)

I like spinning tops a lot since I'm a child, that's why I don't need to battle everytime unless if it's against another person :)
A while back I would do sort of the stock tournament thing, except I would set up the matchups like Battle Bladers or other tournaments in the anime. I'll do Standard/Limited/Zero-G tournament type stuff to practice for actual tournaments though.

While not exactly a "Beyblade" thing, something I do occasionally is plug the usernames of WBO members (usually the active members of the top 100) into a Challonge bracket or something, You get some pretty insane fantasy matchups this way. It would be sick if one day there was a tournament like that, though the Toronto AN events are as close as it gets.

(Aug. 11, 2015  8:38 AM)ZachBob Wrote: My friend and I play using this format:
bb10 or super control stadium

Each person creates a team of 5 beys

A bey is selected, unknown to the other player and a best of 5 match is played.

The losing bey goes to the graveyard and can no longer be used. The winning bey stays in play but the user must change beys for the next battle(if possible)

It goes on like this until one team is completely wiped out. And frequently it comes down to one bey left on each team. Sometimes it ends 5-0 lol

I like this idea. It reminds me a lot of this one thing Ingulit thought up once.
While that's not really a solo idea, it is really cool. Thanks for posting. I really like the "team" of beys idea. Could turn that into a solo tourney I guess. Have however many teams of however many beys and then face off in that same way as you guys described
(Aug. 12, 2015  4:19 AM)Wombat Wrote: While not exactly a "Beyblade" thing, something I do occasionally is plug the usernames of WBO members (usually the active members of the top 100) into a Challonge bracket or something, You get some pretty insane fantasy matchups this way. It would be sick if one day there was a tournament like that, though the Toronto AN events are as close as it gets.

Yeah, Beyblade War Room at Anime North 2009 was pretty much this.
Pretend you're in the anime and lose to the main beyblade in the series.
I pretend it's the anime as well haha, just so I can destroy the Lsrago series and rub in to Ryuga that left spin is all he relies on.

I also give random people stock Beyblades as if they're in a new show, I once made myself own Death Quetzalcoatl, Shinobi Saramanda, Bandid Goreim and even Thief Zirago.
(Aug. 14, 2015  2:01 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: I pretend it's the anime as well haha, just so I can destroy the Lsrago series and rub in to Ryuga that left spin is all he relies on.

I also give random people stock Beyblades as if they're in a new show, I once made myself own Death Quetzalcoatl, Shinobi Saramanda, Bandid Goreim and even Thief Zirago.

made up my own custom "legend beyblade" since the legend beyblades pretty much have a change in fusion wheel, spintrack, and tip...I just made a Gravity Persues M145HF/S and called it my legendary and took on the legendaries....Got rekt by Big Bang Pegasus though.
(Aug. 14, 2015  2:05 AM)Meta madness Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2015  2:01 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: I pretend it's the anime as well haha, just so I can destroy the Lsrago series and rub in to Ryuga that left spin is all he relies on.

made up my own custom "legend beyblade" since the legend beyblades pretty much have a change in fusion wheel, spintrack, and tip...I just made a Gravity Persues M145HF/S and called it my legendary and took on the legendaries....Got rekt by Big Bang Pegasus though.

I already made mods of my own fan 4D or Zero G Beyblades and pretend it's from a new or alternate series.

I'm not sure why but everytime I play solo, or even in general I am so show accurate with even the generic Beyblades like Ray Gasher M145Q and I just love doing random battles, I almost prefer it over competitive custom battles, random combos are just as fun as stock to me though.