Fun Hasbro combos

Hay does any one know I’d any strong Hasbro combos that are fun to use and are good

I have moast parts

If you give a Tara Tomy combo I Will kill you

Don’t ask what parts I have
AnnoyingOrange Cheeto C4 69 TheEarthIsFlat. Can't kill me now ?

In all seriousness, Maximus Garuda 4 Xtreme is pretty nice.
(Jul. 29, 2018  9:33 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: AnnoyingOrange Cheeto C4 69 TheEarthIsFlat. Can't kill me now ?

Pretty weird
(Jul. 30, 2018  12:02 AM)Ang3L0 Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2018  9:33 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: AnnoyingOrange Cheeto C4 69 TheEarthIsFlat. Can't kill me now ?

Pretty weird

Well, it destabilizes all other combos easily, so it drains all of it's opponents' stamina like Deep Caynox did in the anime!
(Jul. 30, 2018  12:31 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2018  12:02 AM)Ang3L0 Wrote:
Pretty weird

Well, it destabilizes all other combos easily, so it drains all of it's opponents' stamina like Deep Caynox did in the anime!

Can it defeat Fafnir?
(Jul. 30, 2018  1:08 AM)Ang3L0 Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2018  12:31 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Well, it destabilizes all other combos easily, so it drains all of it's opponents' stamina like Deep Caynox did in the anime!

Can it defeat Fafnir?

yep. stock Fafnir loses to it. even some other combos, since it's not able to spin steal correctly
Have you tried anything with a fully worn Variable? If you don't want I'll have you know it took me about 1 hour of spinning time to wear it down.
Surge xcalius 1v jaggey
(Jul. 30, 2018  3:00 AM)PBJ520 Wrote: Lies lies
Are you sure about that?
Why don't you try Gaianon 0 Glaive Atomic and obviously Drain Fafnir Polish Atomic.
(Jul. 30, 2018  3:00 AM)PBJ520 Wrote: Lies lies

lol drain is soooo easy to beat with Garuda, I have both and Garuda easily outspins fafnir
If you need combo help please refer to the Build Me a Combo thread instead of creating a new one

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Build-m...n=lastpost

Also, Garuda G3 on Xtreme is not that good of a combo. G3 excels at brushing off almost any attack, using on a low stamina driver like Xtreme would be a waste of its stamina and defense related capabilities.