Poll: Do you like Full House?

Yes.
100.00%
Meh.
0%
No.
0%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
NOTE: I used the search function and I didn't see any thread for Full House.

Full House is an old 90's show. It was a great one too because it was pretty funny! It is about the life of a family with characters like Danny, Jesse, Joey, Michelle, DJ, Stephanie, Kimmy, Becky, and others. My favorite character is Jesse. If you've seen this show and like it please reply to this thread. If there is already a thread for this can a mod please close this?

EDIT: My favorite quote is also from Michelle, "You got it dude!"
(Mar. 19, 2013  11:07 PM)BeybladePants11 Wrote: NOTE: I used the search function and I didn't see any thread for Full House.

Full House is an old 90's show. It was a great one too because it was pretty funny! It is about the life of a family with characters like Danny, Jesse, Joey, Michelle, DJ, Stephanie, Kimmy, Becky, and others. My favorite character is Jesse. If you've seen this show and like it please reply to this thread. If there is already a thread for this can a mod please close this?

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this show! I watch it all of the time. Anyone else remember "I don't know why, I don't know why, I don't know why I'm wagging my finger at you."
Probably the 2nd best show, behind fresh prince of bell air. Oh and Joey was the best in my opinion, with Jesse in 2nd.
I like this show a lot (Even though it's old). The show is pretty funny. It's One of my favorite shows. Michelle is funny for like all the seasons. The theme song gets stuck in my head.