Friggin' Ryuto.

So i've just read that a magazine confirmed he's what..Ryuga's long lost brother? Holy carp, how is this even possible. Their attitudes are way too different. He's like complete opposite of Ryuga, including the red part on his Hair being on opposite side.

So now on topic, was he actually only made as a lulzy character and is never going to appear in 4D again? I'd like to see some funny Ryuga actions when they would interract.
(Funny Ryuga..what am i talking about O___O [Then again, Ryuga was funny only in the Metal Fusion Dub, especially when he battled against Tsubasa on the roof XD])
Maybe he is going to the Zero-G series... The newer series takes seven years after Nemesis's defeat in the manga, I don't know if the same is going to the happen in the anime.
Only Seven O____o'? Woah, now there is a great chance MFB characters will cameo [If the rule applies to the Anime too]
Ryuto is just a random character with a unique 4D Beyblade that almost did not get released by TAKARA-TOMY ... As far as I know, he does not even appear in the manga. Nothing in the anime also brought together Ryuuga and Ryuto together from what I remember, so this information that Ryuto is Ryuuga's younger brother or something, while true, is just an extra detail on something really superficial ...
What is the name of the magazine/newspaper cause i wanted to read it too.seems to be epic.well hope he will be on zero g
(Feb. 22, 2012  9:39 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote: What is the name of the magazine/newspaper cause i wanted to read it too.seems to be epic.well hope he will be on zero g

It was featured in the Strongest Dragonis 4D Guide, only released in Japan.
I belive the magazine is Dragonis guide

EDIT:I got beaten to it
I believe it was also mentioned in the CoroCoro issue advertising the Strongest Dragonis 4D Guide ...
Do we really need this though?
Just because Ryuto and Ryuuga are brothers, it does not mean that they will have the same exact personality. It's silly to assume that they will just based on the fact that they are long lost brothers. Plus, I think the only reason he was introduced was to give a little more back story to Ryuuga (Same with Kakeru for Kyouya).
(Feb. 23, 2012  1:27 AM)Assault Wrote: Just because Ryuto and Ryuuga are brothers, it does not mean that they will have the same exact personality. It's silly to assume that they will just based on the fact that they are long lost brothers. Plus, I think the only reason he was introduced was to give a little more back story to Ryuuga (Same with Kakeru for Kyouya).

He didn't even mention Ryuga, did he Tired''?
(Feb. 23, 2012  7:12 AM)Jrx Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2012  1:27 AM)Assault Wrote: Just because Ryuto and Ryuuga are brothers, it does not mean that they will have the same exact personality. It's silly to assume that they will just based on the fact that they are long lost brothers. Plus, I think the only reason he was introduced was to give a little more back story to Ryuuga (Same with Kakeru for Kyouya).

He didn't even mention Ryuga, did he Tired''?

He didn't in the anime, but he did in the Strongest Dragonis 4D Guide. Ryuuga shows up to save him.
There is a comic exclusive to the Strongest Dragonis 4D Guide ?
(Feb. 23, 2012  1:16 PM)Kai-V Wrote: There is a comic exclusive to the Strongest Dragonis 4D Guide ?

Yes there is. Something about temple, Dragons, Ryuga shows up.. and yeah big explosions Cute

Then there is another one with a guy who is... Uh, REALLY ROUND, if ya know what I mean. Its kiddy, for that part.