Friday Night (Non-Beyblade Related Story)

Poll: Is it good?

Yes! You'll get an A+
55.56%
Eh, alright.
44.44%
F- for you.
0%
Total: 100% 9 vote(s)
This is a story I'm typing for school. I'll post the rest when I'm done.

I'm not taking any request!

It was a dark and stormy night. Adam was home alone while his parents were out at dinner. Adam just got done eating dinner and sat down to watch his favorite T.V. show. 15 minutes after the show started, he heard a noise out front. He peeked out the window and saw a black van parked outside in front of his house. There was a dark silhouette shaped like a man walking up to his door. He looked closer, and saw an item in the guy’s hand, it was a gun. Adam ran up stair as fast as he could. He locked himself into his room and armed himself with a baseball bat.

A few minutes after Adam locked himself into his room, he heard a window down stairs shatter. He held the bat tight in his hands, he was scared to death. He heard footsteps on the stair case. The noise was getting closer and closer. Then it he heard the guy open a door next to his room. Adam went into his closet and didn’t make a move. Then he remembered he had his cell phone in his pocket. He quickly called 911. He had to whisper into the phone. He told the operator there was a man with a gun in his house. The operator said there would be police there in a few minutes.

Then there was a noise outside his door. It was the door knob jiggling. Adam stood there quietly, not even taking a breath. The jiggling stopped, and then there was a gun fire. The man shot the door knob to unlock it. Adam was frightened. He didn’t know what to do. He thought about what would happen if the man found him. Then he heard the police sirens outside. Then police barged into the house before the man could open the closet. Then man peeked out the bedroom door, he saw police searching the house. One policeman started going up the stairs. The man then shot at the policeman. The bullet went into the police’s right arm. The police fell to the floor. Then other policemen ran to the stairs. One of them shot at the man. The bullet went into the man’s left knee. He fell to the floor, and the police arrested him.

The man was sentenced to 30 years in jail for attempted murder of a policeman, and breaking and entering.

Done and done!
I LOVE THE SUSPENSE. cant wait for the rest.
Awesome story!Can't wait for more,its way better than mine..Keep it up.
Its very good
you have talent
^__^ Thanks guys! I'll have the rest up in around 30mins.
You should call it "Fright Night".
Good idea Idk. I'll call it Friday Night.
Thanks!
I didn't mean Friday I meant Frieght as in scared or something.But Friday is good to just put it was a dark stormy friday night....
(Apr. 04, 2011  3:33 AM)Nano Wrote: Good idea Idk. I'll call it Friday Night.
Thanks!

IT'S FRIDAY, FRIDAY, GOTTA GET DOWN ON FRIDAY!

Haha. I'm just teasing you. Great story so far, keep the good work.
(Apr. 04, 2011  3:40 AM)Idk Wrote: I didn't mean Friday I meant Frieght as in scared or something.But Friday is good to just put it was a dark stormy friday night....

its not about trains.
IDK I thought you said Friday. But I'll change it to "It was a dark, and stormy Friday night" like you said.

About 15 more minutes until I'm done.
One question, will there be more after you turn it in? i know its one day but it seems like it would be a good series.
(Apr. 04, 2011  3:44 AM)â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡ Wrote: One question, will there be more after you turn it in? i know its one day but it seems like it would be a good series.

I don't think I'll continue it. It's just something I have to turn in.
And I can't really make a series like this. It would turn out like Home Alone...
(Apr. 04, 2011  3:42 AM)â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡ Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2011  3:40 AM)Idk Wrote: I didn't mean Friday I meant Frieght as in scared or something.But Friday is good to just put it was a dark stormy friday night....

its not about trains.

You know what I mean.That word is one of the few I don't know how to spell.
(Apr. 04, 2011  3:46 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2011  3:44 AM)â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡ Wrote: One question, will there be more after you turn it in? i know its one day but it seems like it would be a good series.

I don't think I'll continue it. It's just something I have to turn in.
And I can't really make a series like this. It would turn out like Home Alone...

You could continue the story here but Adam goes on diffrent adventures and stuff not just 'Home Alone' carp.
Just put the rest up. Enjoy!
Awesome!I think you could add some more to the end part though?
l think you did a great job Nano! though coming to the end i think it would be abit more intense if you just added some more details basicly prolong ect, but over all i like it keep it up kido!

plus this story has a way of reminding me of a dream LOL.
Thanks! I'm hoping for a good grade. I wouldn't mind an A :p
And I agree, there could of been more to the ending. But it's too late to change it now. I'm turning it in during Homeroom (HM teacher is my LA teacher)

@Kanato Dolsrin What are you doing up at 2:30 am????
hm, i really hope you get a good grade on it! so what class is this for?, seems kind of weird to write a normal story for school. hope you dont mind me asking but what grade are you in? I once had to write a story for class, about the Industrial Revolution....i was in a bad mood so i decided to kill all my characters off in five pages for US History class.....and i got an A.

I don’t write beyblade stories so I always figured it was taboo, wonder if I should post something of mine……..or not.

(Apr. 04, 2011  3:54 PM)Nano Wrote: @Kanato Dolsrin What are you doing up at 2:30 am????

.......0 0;........um, Oh Come On! i have nothing better to do and besides best insperations come past the one O'clock hours!
It was for Language Arts. We had to write a narrative story.
It is great, i would buy the book if you ever made it! Remember i would pay 1500 DALLA!