FreshClassik's Photography Gallery

FreshClassik's Gallery

So I decided that I would create a gallery for my photo's and art

If you want I will take one for you

•Must PM me your request

•I must have the parts

Enjoy

Gallery
Tbh #3,#4 and #5 are pretty LQ. The other ones look neat though.
I personally love your photography, FreshClassik. Great work!

I myself thought that both the lighting and the quality on some of your first few photographs don't look so great with your set of lighting, as DRAGON KING EX already mentioned, they're pretty low quality on top of that. My personal favourite among the six that you've shown had to be the Synchromed (Genbull/Reviser?) Dragoon with flowers.
#4 looks like carp but the others look pretty good,btw how come the last on the stone face is cross shaped?
I really like the feed back…keep em coming

imma upload a few more when i get the chance
I love the first one.Can you crop it to a Sig size?
(Aug. 30, 2014  10:53 PM)King K.Streak Wrote: I love the first one.Can you crop it to a Sig size?
Yeah i can try

But please put that I took the photo
Sure,y not
Thanks
yo man its me Avenger you are really good at this man
I must say, the last one is a pure beauty, Nø. I'd love to see more photography from you.
(Sep. 25, 2014  6:34 PM)Crescent Wrote: I must say, the last one is a pure beauty, Nø. I'd love to see more photography from you.
Actually,I was just about to go take some!

If anyone is wondering what camera i use,Sometimes its A iPhone 4S and/or a Sony A350
If #4 transitioned into a pixelated style, it would honestly look awesome, it would kinda remind me of an old video game, I find the quality of these pictures especially #2 and last one is a work of photography art.