French here !

Hi there I am a french beyblader !
I am 17 years old. I do enduro bike, and rugby. Stupid
I like mangas and i am the Co-webmaster of www.iskans.com (on iskans my nickname is wiwi)
(sorry if don't speak very good english)

in France Beyblade was stop but i don't know why ...
but I am a very good beyblader I have already won tournaments thanks to my ultimate creation "La toupie double poids" (a tops with two weight !)
Photo of my ultimate creation :
[Image: 1242468467763.jpg]
Hey welcome!Grin have you heard about mfb? oh and double weight disc is illegal sorry XD
I don't think we have any French bladers yet. Congrats on being the first!

Beyblade was actually stopped everywhere about four years ago, but now they are back with a new system called metal fight beyblade.

Also, a Beyblade with two weight disks is illegal.

Tht being said, welcome to the group!
oh and by the way, ur english is excellent
Welcome to wbo. Two weight disks is illegal in wbo play only. But outside of official battles that sounds really good id like to see how they go Smile
thank you for your welcome
yes i know Two weight disks is illegal but in france the organizers do not check xD

And I know "metal fight beyblade" but I do not find the anime can you help me ?
(May. 16, 2009  11:52 AM)bouldingue Wrote: thank you for your welcome
yes i know Two weight disks is illegal but in france the organizers do not check xD

And I know "metal fight beyblade" but I do not find the anime can you help me ?
Check it out in the Beyblade anime and manga section we have. There are a few threads there with descriptions of each episode as well as a thread that has links for full downloads. It's very different from the old series. No doubt you'll love it if you enjoyed the previous series. Smile
(May. 16, 2009  11:58 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Check it out in the Beyblade anime and manga section we have. There are a few threads there with descriptions of each episode as well as a thread that has links for full downloads. It's very different from the old series. No doubt you'll love it if you enjoyed the previous series. Smile

thank you
Hey, Welcome to WBO Smile enjoy your time here Smile
Welcome to the WBO. Joyful_3
Welcome to the WBO! When you said "Im a french blader" I smelt a france beach XD
Welcome to WBO! Smile Hope you enjoy it here. IRC there's another french member here.
Glad you found this place. I'm not sure whether you joined after or before I told you about this place. Meh? I'm the webmaster of BeyUK by the way.
Welcome ... your "tournament winner" is illegal, so you can't claim to have won fairly.
(May. 16, 2009  2:41 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Welcome ... your "tournament winner" is illegal, so you can't claim to have won fairly.

I know Tongue_out_wink
So then please don't call yourself a "good Beyblader." Perhaps "cheating Beyblader" would be more accurate.
yes and no because everybody cheat so i am the best cheating beyblader xD
(May. 16, 2009  3:10 PM)bouldingue Wrote: yes and no because everybody cheat

Not at WBO.
This is just going to keep going on and on and on. So yeah, do you own any MFB yet Bou?

Agree with Aqua.
(May. 16, 2009  3:10 PM)bouldingue Wrote: yes and no because everybody cheat so i am the best cheating beyblader xD

We don't cheat here. Lips_sealed
i do not say you cheat here sorry ..
I do not have any MFB
I'm late but welcome.