Freedom Palestine !!!

Let us be supporter to the Palestine !!!
Hell ya Im down. Actually I missed out on attending a protest yesterday. >Unhappy
this probably isn't a good idea for a topic in itself
no it is the best topic ever in this site!
thanks all Smile

we didnt took phisics today cuz our teachers uncle and cosin died in gaza Unhappy hope no one dies from my family!
so guys did u hear that israel started to use illegal bombs on gaza!?
god help them!
[Image: FreePalestine.jpg]
(Jan. 11, 2009  8:27 PM)pegasis Wrote: so guys did u hear that israel started to use illegal bombs on gaza!?

Illegal bombs?
(Jan. 11, 2009  8:27 PM)pegasis Wrote: [Image: FreePalestine.jpg]
yep gonna go with this

if an argument starts i'll close it, but anyone who doesn't support palestine right now is basically an inhuman monster promoting genocide so i don't feel too bad about that

free palestine
(Jan. 11, 2009  11:05 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: if an argument starts i'll close it, but anyone who doesn't support palestine right now is basically an inhuman monster promoting genocide so i don't feel too bad about that

your banker won't be pleased to hear this
Im not sure whose worse Artie for saying that or me for laughing at that.

Regardless. Israel stop being a carp.
FREE PALESTINE YEAH

I really hate whats going on over there.

Especially after I saw this video. This was posted in Death Scene, a topic of mine in My Creations (for those who haven't seen it already, it's a recording of a post-bombing scene, when people are scavenging for survivors. The person recording approaches a number of bomb victims, some much worse off than others. Because of this, this video can get a bit graphic).

What made this seem even more sick to me was that I had no idea that the US was funding this until Roan brought it to my attention.

EDIT: REPLACEMENT VIDEO SINCE THE OTHER VIDEO WAS TAKEN OFF DAMN YOUTUBE
they make bombs under schools desks LOL! XD
i feel like those people dont even have minds!cant they see wuts really happening?
grey plz i wana watch the vedio,where can i find it?
watch this guys,israel is controling america!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkdQbhB7C...re=related
it's not news to anyone that israel controls america
(Jan. 04, 2009  8:16 PM)Artie Wrote: israel isn't 'controlling' america. israel is just something people here cling to for whatever reason
artie doesnt know!
(Jan. 15, 2009  5:20 PM)pegasis Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2009  8:16 PM)Artie Wrote: israel isn't 'controlling' america. israel is just something people here cling to for whatever reason
artie doesnt know!
how about you don't twist my quotes and say what i do and do not know?
i didnt do anything with it!
do u want the page and the thread u wrote that in?
(Jan. 15, 2009  5:42 PM)pegasis Wrote: i didnt do anything with it!
do u want the page and the thread u wrote that in?

since english isn't your first language, perhaps you didn't catch the nuances of my post

i was replying to a comment made by someone (you maybe?) that israel had control over america. my post indicating that no they didn't directly control america, but had a huge influence on america because people (like our current leaders) are very pro-israel

so perhaps you should wait for clarification before assuming i do not understand israel's power over this country, thanks
(Jan. 15, 2009  5:51 PM)pegasis Wrote: ^sorry, i feel stuped XD

not a big deal. no harm, no foul

also this is sickening

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7828536.stm