Poll: Did you like it?

Yes
33.33%
No!
66.67%
Total: 100% 3 vote(s)
Hey request some intro's and ill make them

Example on how to request:

Uhm HI! I want a intro with (iNSTERt beyblade/Beyblade char) and some intro music with the text saying (Insert text)
can you plz make me one with clips of the anime from: meteo L-drago vs galaxy pegasis, meteo L-drago vs killer beafowl and galaxy pegasis vs ray unicorno and at the end show a picture of Meteo L-drago (my favourite beyblade) and then show my user name on youtube (thetwitchyone)
(Apr. 28, 2011  8:22 PM)majinshadow11 Wrote: can you plz make me one with clips of the anime from: meteo L-drago vs galaxy pegasis, meteo L-drago vs killer beafowl and galaxy pegasis vs ray unicorno and at the end show a picture of Meteo L-drago (my favourite beyblade) and then show my user name on youtube (thetwitchyone)
On it
hmmm, when i see the quality of your work i might request. What editing software do you use?
(Apr. 28, 2011  9:09 PM)TheBlayder Wrote: hmmm, when i see the quality of your work i might request. What editing software do you use?

Wmm IM not perfect.Grin But i try my best i do this for fun.
dont worry, nobody's perfect.
GTG Majin Your intro will be ready tomorrow
I still haven't got mine yet
what the? I POSTED IT alreayd..??? !!??! WAHT THE HECK.
Hi! May I please have an intro with a few clips of Kai, then at the end saying Dranzer5335 Productions?

BTW I have a mac, so IDK if your software is compatible...
Illl try.
can i please have an intro with new divide as the backround and at the end it will say beyblader1203 pruductions,can it clips from galaxy pegasus vs meteo ldrago, galxy pegasus vs gravity persues,earth eagle and themeral lacerta.thnx my channel is beyblader 1203