Free beyblade Sig

I made these and decided not to use em. Feel free to take it.
[Image: sig2-3.jpg]

[Image: sig3.jpg]

I like your Sig, the other ones are alright
(Mar. 25, 2009  5:12 PM)KidTala Wrote: I like your Sig, the other ones are alright

Thats why i did not use the others, lols.
They're just bad clips of the show, some with some bad text on them... could you not edit them a little more? =/

I know I'm not exactly one to talk with my old rubbishy grunge sig and my userbar but still... o.0
(Mar. 25, 2009  7:47 PM)Pikachao Wrote: I know I'm not exactly one to talk with my old rubbishy grunge sig and my userbar but still... o.0

then how about you not talk
Well like I said there sigs I decided not to use. The hillary and Tyson one is pretty simple but I figured someone might want it. I really did not post them to get reviewed I just posted them for people who might want one.

Here is a "better" one. (again this is free to take)

[Image: sig4copy.jpg]
I'm not going to use that, but it's very good, well done. Tongue_out_wink
(Mar. 25, 2009  8:12 PM)Neku2 Wrote: Well like I said there sigs I decided not to use. The hillary and Tyson one is pretty simple but I figured someone might want it. I really did not post them to get reviewed I just posted them for people who might want one.

Here is a "better" one. (again this is free to take)

[Image: sig4copy.jpg]

Cool, can I have that?

Brad, nice one.
(Mar. 26, 2009  6:37 PM)Zander Wrote: Cool, can I have that?

Brad, nice one.

You dont need to ask. It said " Free beyblade Sig".
might as well say I want it and how would I put it on my sig anyway? Does it have a link?
(Mar. 25, 2009  8:05 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: then how about you not talk

I was trying not to act like a pompous prat, otherwise people would assume I thought I was the best at making graphics in the world. I was trying to give constructive criticism.

(Mar. 26, 2009  6:37 PM)Zander Wrote: Brad, nice one.

Why did you have to get involved again? o.0
(Mar. 26, 2009  7:32 PM)Pikachao Wrote: Why did you have to get involved again? o.0

Because I just did while I was here. Main reason I'm here is about the sig.
(Mar. 26, 2009  6:59 PM)Zander Wrote: might as well say I want it and how would I put it on my sig anyway? Does it have a link?

Right click the signature and go to 'Save Picture As...' and save it. Then upload it to Tinypic, photobucket, etc. And get the image code. After go to User CP, then 'change signature' and then paste the image code into the space and then click 'update signature'.