Free Graphics.

Chocked_2 Eh.
Tyson is just spinning on an over sized version of his Dragoon blade. lol
Like i said before. Spin Tyson, SPIN.! Pinching_eyes_2 become dizzy and fall off. XD
No i meant he was on top of a beyblade. i was saying that maybe he was a bit beast, it was a joke
Joyful_2 Oh i see... Haha... but still it would be funny if he became dizzy and fell off. Pinching_eyes_2
Does anyone her do requests for making avatars?
(Aug. 27, 2009  3:21 AM)Stephen Wrote: Does anyone her do requests for making avatars?

Post your request here and someone might be able to do it.
[Image: Ryuuga_LDragoHolder.gif] [Image: Ginga_AroundAvatar.gif] [Image: WinnersLaugh_Avatar-1.gif] [Image: YuuAngry_Avatar.gif]

I will be using the first, Ryuuga one for Beyblade Spirit, but I do not really mind if somebody uses it as an avatar here.
I call da first one.

EDIT: Ah man it's too big...How come all the good ones are too big Unhappy
Is there anyway of resizing it?
(Sep. 07, 2009  4:34 PM)AlphaBlader Wrote: I call da first one.

EDIT: Ah man it's too big...How come all the good ones are too big Unhappy
Just use the URL of the picture instead of trying to upload it from your computer. It should work.
(Sep. 07, 2009  4:39 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Just use the URL of the picture instead of trying to upload it from your computer. It should work.

Ok thanks
Nuuuu *cries* I Was to slow. Unhappy AlphaBlader bet me to the Ryuuga Avatar. Haha oh well. Joyful_2
Yuu's throwing a wobbly. (woo Aussie slang Wink hahaha)
Gingas gonna throw up, i just know it. (kidding)
LMAO at the third one.

Pinching_eyes_2 I always love the Avatars Kai-V puts up in this thread. Grin keep it up.
(Sep. 08, 2009  6:09 AM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: Nuuuu *cries* I Was to slow. Unhappy AlphaBlader bet me to the Ryuuga Avatar. Haha oh well. Joyful_2
Yuu's throwing a wobbly. (woo Aussie slang Wink hahaha)
Gingas gonna throw up, i just know it. (kidding)
LMAO at the third one.

Pinching_eyes_2 I always love the Avatars Kai-V puts up in this thread. Grin keep it up.

You can have the Avatar if you want I don't mind i'm going back to my old one,
But thanks anyway Kai-V keep it up.
Nah its ok. I like my Ryuuga Smirk Avatar Better Pinching_eyes_2
Haha, I like the third avatar you made, Kai-V, I might use it but if someone else wants to go ahead I might not use it ... good job on the avatars.
I was bored, so I made this Joyful_3
[Image: tysoneating.gif]

EDIT: Woah, I don't know why it's showing the gif so fast, on my computer it's slower.
(Sep. 25, 2009  4:36 AM)Omega Wrote: I was bored, so I made this Joyful_3
[Image: tysoneating.gif]

EDIT: Woah, I don't know why it's showing the gif so fast, on my computer it's slower.

Lol hes a quick eater
Well at least it shows how much Tyson would normally eat... ( jokes)
The Top 2 Kyouya Avatars look awesome... Woo Tsubasa Avatar Cute lol
every time you make an avatar from a korean-animated episode i cringe a bit
Why do you cringe brad.? Speechless
What one is the Korean episode avatar? Is it the one with really pale colours.

(Oct. 07, 2009  3:36 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: every time you make an avatar from a korean-animated episode i cringe a bit
well it's possible that the whole show is drawn that poorly now
Heres an animated avatar i made for myself. This is probs my favourite bit of my favourite battle (Kai VS Tyson)

[Image: 2lwn6tj.jpg]
You realize if you post it here, you are saying anyone else can use it ...