Fragbait's MFB Shop

(Jun. 25, 2009  10:34 PM)HiroAyami Wrote: xD Horray for ebay :3

Yeah I noticed the difference online as well, kinda odd actually, I just figured ebay and so forth hasn't caught up to the inflated prices yet. ~Shrug~ Getting used to the MFB market ^^;

I'm a noob but the launcher grip you have, is it specifically for the string launcher or can -any- launcher of the MFB line be used with it, also are there words in the plastic? One reason I'm, interested in acquiring it would be for customization, just wanna know how much work I'll have to put in and if I wanna grab one so soon ^^;

MFB Launcher.

Yes, it says, "Launcher Grip". It also says "Beylauncher" on the top part.
Aww, no Beylauncher included? I'd consider, but I really would need the Beylauncher.
(Jun. 28, 2009  9:33 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Aww, no Beylauncher included? I'd consider, but I really would need the Beylauncher.

Make an offer. I can't add it to the S.Peg auction because that would change the value of the auction and the bid wouldn't be valid. Also, if my current high bidder wants it, I will consider adding it.
for god's sake it's a used storm pegasis what the hell do you want?
(Jun. 28, 2009  9:38 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: for god's sake it's a used storm pegasis what the hell do you want?

Considering the auction didn't include it before, adding it would increase it's value. Removing it anyway...
Today is the last day of the auction! Notice theres no bid on the Grip, this is a great opperituity to snatch one up for dirt cheap! The latest high bid has been posted!
Transaction for S.Peg is complete. I will leave the auction open in case anyone wants the grip. However, I'm removing the S.Peg stuff. Also, I may have another selling update soon, so stay tuned.
Updating OP with both a sale in progress and a wants list.