Former astronaut: Man not alone in universe!

http://digg.com/d1pCZ6
I posted the aol link in the random thoughts thread haha.
This means nothing. Ofcourse, I believe there is alien life....but until he says exactly what that man saw this is meaningless
If what he is saying is true, I would not be surprised.
I don't think many people will be. To be honest for me the discovery of an extra terrestrial civilization is an inevitability.
I feel sorry for any extra terrestrial civilization that we do find.
(Apr. 21, 2009  11:42 PM)Synesthesia Wrote: I feel sorry for any extra terrestrial civilization that we do find.

Unless of course they are more advanced and decide to enslave us all!XD
(Apr. 21, 2009  11:42 PM)Synesthesia Wrote: I feel sorry for any extra terrestrial civilization that we do find.

To b doom t us
lOl
(Apr. 22, 2009  1:43 AM)Neku2 Wrote: Unless of course they are more advanced and decide to enslave us all!XD

I'm sure they won't be hethens. If they're more advanced than us, they've probably gotten past slave labor. Worst comes to worst, they'll blow us up and take all of our resources
Pretty sure if there were any other life forms as aggressive as we are, and more technologically advanced, we'd have already been discovered, and contacted.
(Apr. 22, 2009  4:52 AM)Synesthesia Wrote: Pretty sure if there were any other life forms as aggressive as we are, and more technologically advanced, we'd have already been discovered, and contacted.

or killed. =/

I'm pretty sure there are advanced life forms that have their brains simply set to kill, destroy and survive. (okay, that sounds a bit like the Daleks but you get my point)

Them reaching us is a different matter though. If you consider how amazing some of the life forms on our planet are (puffer fish (sp?), cheetas, even HUMANS) there's bound to be some adapted in even more amazing ways that we can't even fathom! =O
(Apr. 22, 2009  6:01 PM)Pikachao Wrote: I'm pretty sure there are advanced life forms that have their brains simply set to kill, destroy and survive. (okay, that sounds a bit like the Daleks but you get my point)

lol
(Apr. 22, 2009  6:01 PM)Pikachao Wrote: or killed. =/

I'm pretty sure there are advanced life forms that have their brains simply set to kill, destroy and survive. (okay, that sounds a bit like the Daleks but you get my point)
You've got to stop watching television.