Forgot to make one o.o

Hello, my name is Slaysya. Or you can just call me Alex. I have been collecting blades since about 2002 and I am getting my metal fighters tommorow. I hope to make many friends here, and maybe even find some people close to Panama City Fl to battle with.
I know there are a lot of southern bladers that have been having trouble finding Beybladers. :? Try checking the map and PMing them; they'll probably be all over the chance to Beybattle. :3

Aaaanyhow, welcome to the WBO! xD
Welcome to the WBO Grin
Welcome to WBO Smile Hope you learn a lot and enjoy it here.
Yeah, there are a few FL members.
Welcome to the WBO! I'm sure you'll be able to find some bladers in Florida, there is some marked on he map if I remember correctly.
Thank you guys for the warm welcome. And I looked at the map, im surprised how many bladers there are here. Closest one to me is in alabama though lol. Not that far.
Sup I'm so excited about a new Floridian blader! Hope to battle you one day P:
In any case welcome to the WBO Grin
Welcome! Which MFB are you getting? Grin
Hero and Shikamaru are in Florida and I think there are a few more. Anyway, Welcome to the WBO!
EDIT: Oh, and Taru lives in Washington now.... =/
Welcome dude! Grin
Hey, Welcome to the WBO Grin
(Apr. 05, 2009  8:36 PM)Rocky Wrote: Welcome! Which MFB are you getting? Grin

Well I ordered myself a Defense and Stamina set, Attack and balance set. And a Pegasis 105f and that is it. In FL I can probaly drive about to Orlando is the limits for me from PC to beyblade. So Everyone seems to be close to me. This should be really fun.Stupid
(Apr. 05, 2009  8:36 PM)Rocky Wrote: Welcome! Which MFB are you getting? Grin

Well I ordered myself a Defense and Stamina set, Attack and balance set. And a Pegasis 105f and that is it. In FL I can probaly drive about to Orlando is the limits for me from PC to beyblade. So Everyone seems to be close to me. This should be really fun.Stupid
welcome to wbo Smile