Forget the beylauncher and the power launcher I present you the Vlauncher 2

Hey guys check out what I have created:
This may seem to you guys as normal left spin beylauncher but it is not.
I completely modified it inside so now I have created the best/fastest launcher aver and it is totally compatible with all the MFB gear:

Now you may ask me. what's so special about this launcher? and I will answer: its speed. up till now the fastest launcher has been the HMS launcher which reached a max speed of 6940 rpm. (I have tested this using my modified Vlauncher).
With the Vlauncher2 I can launch libra at more than 8000 rpm and I am not done yet because I intend to further increase its speed with another modification.

Here are some photos I will post a video in a couple of minutes.

So what did you modify internally?
Or is it a secret :o
I wll let you know eventually.

in the meantime new record
8862 rpm that is 2000 rpm faster than the fastest launcher that exists
here is proof;

as soon as the camera is charged I will post the video
(Mar. 20, 2010  2:05 AM)DRACO Wrote: I wll let you know eventually.

in the meantime new record
8862 rpm that is 2000 rpm faster than the fastest launcher that exists
here is proof;

as soon as the camera is charged I will post the video
WOW 8862, can't wait to see the video.
It just gets better and better

max speed 9211 rpm

in 5 min il make the video.
Wow. That's amazing!
is it legal to use in a tournament?
(Mar. 20, 2010  2:43 AM)dracielviper Wrote: is it legal to use in a tournament?

No, it's illegal to make modifications to your launcher.
(Mar. 20, 2010  2:43 AM)dracielviper Wrote: is it legal to use in a tournament?
Absolutely not, which is why this is in the Your Creations forum and not in the Beyblade General forum.
True that. It's only 2000 rpms above a regular launch (jk).
first of all 2000 rpm is a lot
second: I just made a video which is uploading now and I surpassed 10500 rpm.
(Mar. 20, 2010  2:57 AM)dracielviper Wrote: True that. It's only 2000 rpms above a regular launch (jk).

For a second i was annoyed and then i saw the (jk).
EDIT: For those of you reading this thread 2000rpms is alot.
DOUBLE EDIT: You probally knew that.
(Mar. 20, 2010  3:01 AM)DRACO Wrote: first of all 2000 rpm is a lot
second: I just made a video which is uploading now and I surpassed 10500 rpm.

I really hope someone doesn't make that "joke".
(Mar. 20, 2010  5:01 AM)To Wrote: I really hope someone doesn't make that "joke".

(Mar. 20, 2010  5:44 AM)フェルグラント Wrote: IT'S OVER 9000!!!

count on felgrand
HEY guys sorry for the delay

this is the first video I have ever uploaded so I was a bit lost in the process.
I apologise in advance for the video I am not intending on having a career as a film director. since I had to film this by myself the beyblade is not always visible (sorry)

basically the whole purpose of this video was to show you guys that the speeds I claimed to have reached were true.

as far as performace goes, as soon as I receive my new beyblades and launchers I will show you the comparison between the original launchers and the Vlauncher2 hopefully with a better video.

here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVKvWsk-Grs
Seems like it takes a lot of effort to pull.
its the price to pay for higher speed
but, that said, I am building another mechanism which I am going to attach to the Vlauncher2 which will substantially decrease the force needed to pull therefore increasing the final velocity.
my target is to surpass 14000 rpm which would be double the max speed reached using the fastest launcher made by takara.
Great stuff! I'm really curious about what mods you did to it.

BTW, can you please make a video of this mod used in a stadium against another MFB launched normally?
yeah in a couple of days I will receive some new HWS beyblades and launchers and as soon as I get them I will make a video.

my prediction would be that although the Vlauncher2 woud be very beneficial for defence and/or stamina beyblades it may be too much powerful for attack type beyblades as the increase in speed would make them either exit the stadium or hit the walls of the stadium really fard thus reducing considerably their speed.

This would not be an issue if bigger stadiums existed therefore I will also make a video using my SuperMetalStadium.

well these are only predictions; as soon as I have actual results I will post them.

cheers
Do a carping beybattle, I wanna see the other bey get owned.
Wow! This is really cool! Can't wait too see the beybattle! Grin
Wow this is gonna be really good you should sell some of them.
I have to say this is a really awesome mod. I'd love to see future videos of it.
Thank guys; I appreciate all your positive comments.