Forge Disk - 4

Quote:4 is a Forge Disk released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the release of the B-75 Booster Blaze Ragnaruk 4Cross Flugel on March 18th, 2017.

==Description==
4, like other even numbered Core Disks, is symmetrical and elliptical in shape in order to facilitate a Frame. Each side features two protrusions, one molded into the shape of a "4" and the other molded into the shape of the Roman Numeral "IV". The protrusions extend further from the center more than other Core Disks which grants 4 high Outward Weight Distribution and subsequent Stamina potential. As a Core Disk, 4 is comparatively heavier than regular Disks such as Heavy and Gravity which grants higher Knock-Out resistance and the ability to facilitate Frames can add characteristics such as Life After Death with Cross or Glaive. While 8 has greater Stamina, 4's Stamina is still comparable with greater Burst resistance due to the lighter weight and lower Outward Weight Distribution.

==Overall==
Overall, 4 features high Stamina without the massive Burst risk posed by 8 and high weight for Knock-Out resistance making the Disk a key part in Stamina and Defense combinations. When paired with Frames such as Cross or Glaive, combinations using 4 have high Life After Death as well. As such, 4 is a must have for competitive bladers.

==Product List==
==Takara Tomy==
  • B-75 Blaze Ragnaruk 4Cross Flugel
  • Blaze Ragnaruk 4Cross Flugel (Premiere Set) (painted dark blue)
  • Blaze Ragnaruk 4Cross Flugel (WBBA G3 Prize)
  • B-80 01 Tornado Wyvern 4Glaive Atomic (Random Booster Vol. 6)
  • B-80 08 Beast Behemoth 4Cross Weight (Random Booster Vol. 6)
  • B-87 Draciel S 4Flow Cycle (Random Booster Vol. 7)
  • B-90 Galazy Zeus 4Meteor Planet (3 on 3 Booster Set)
  • Driger 2 4Vortex Hunter (Random Booster Vol. 8)
  • Quad Quetzalcatl 4Meteor ____ (Random Booster Vol. 8)
==Hasbro==

4 Glaive is used in EVERYTHING so I really don't think a recommended combos section is necessary
i think u should still add some recommended combos
(Oct. 07, 2017  4:36 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: 4 is a Forge Disk released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the release of the B-75 Booster Blaze Ragnaruk 4Cross Flugel on March 18th, 2017.

==Description==
4, like other even numbered Core Disks, is symmetrical and elliptical in shape in order to facilitate a Frame. Each side features two protrusions, one molded into the shape of a "4" and the other molded into the shape of the Roman Numeral "IV". The protrusions extend further from the center more than other Core Disks which grants 4 high Outward Weight Distribution and subsequent Stamina potential. As a Core Disk, 4 is comparatively heavier than regular Disks such as Heavy and Gravity which grants higher Knock-Out resistance and the ability to facilitate Frames can add characteristics such as Life After Death with Cross or Glaive. While 8 has greater Stamina, 4's Stamina is still comparable with greater Burst resistance due to the lighter weight and lower Outward Weight Distribution.

==Use in Defense Combinations==
4 can be put to use in the Defense Combination Alter Chronos/Maximum Garuda/Drain Fafnir 4 Glaive/Cross Orbit/Atomic. The Burst resistance of Alter Chronos/Maximum Garuda/Drain Fafnir can compensate for the heavy weight and Knock-Out resistance of 4 Glaive/Cross and Maximum Garuda/Drain Fafnir's Stamina is bolstered by 4 Glaive/Cross. The free spinning ball of Orbit/Atomic further bolsters Burst resistance and Stamina.

==Use in Stamina Combinations==
4 can be put to use in the Stamina Combination Maximum Garuda/Drain Fafnir/Guardian Kerbeus 4 Glaive/Cross Orbit/Atomic. The Burst resistance of Maximum Garuda/Drain Fafnir can compensate for the heavy weight and Knock-Out resistance of 4 Glaive/Cross and Maximum Garuda/Drain Fafnir/Guardian Kerbeus' Stamina is bolstered by 4 Glaive/Cross. The free spinning ball of Orbit/Atomic further bolsters Burst resistance and Stamina.

==Overall==
Overall, 4 features high Stamina without the massive Burst risk posed by 8 and high weight for Knock-Out resistance making the Disk a key part in Stamina and Defense combinations. When paired with Frames such as Cross or Glaive, combinations using 4 have high Life After Death as well. As such, 4 is a must have for competitive bladers.

==Product List==
==Takara Tomy==
  • B-95 Driger 2 4Vortex Hunter (Random Booster Vol. 8)
  • B-95 Quad Quetzalcatl 4Star Flugel (Random Booster Vol. 8)
  • B-98 Ultra Transformation Set
==Hasbro==
(Oct. 31, 2017  7:04 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2017  4:36 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: 4 is a Forge Disk released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the release of the B-75 Booster Blaze Ragnaruk 4Cross Flugel on March 18th, 2017.

==Description==

==Use in Defense Combinations==
4 can be put to use in the Defense Combination Alter Chronos/Drain Fafnir 4 Glaive/Cross Orbit/Atomic. The Burst resistance of Alter Chronos/Drain Fafnir can compensate for the heavy weight and Knock-Out resistance of 4 Glaive/Cross and Alter Chronus/Drain Fafnir's Stamina is bolstered by 4 Glaive/Cross. The free spinning ball of Orbit/Atomic further bolsters Burst resistance and Stamina.

==Use in Stamina Combinations==
4 can be put to use in the Stamina Combination Guardian Kerbeus 4 Glaive Orbit/Revolve/Atomic.Guardian Kerbeus' Stamina is bolstered by 4 Glaive/Cross. The free spinning ball of Orbit/Atomic further bolsters Burst resistance and Stamina.Whereas,Revolve can provide better burst resistance at the cost of slight KO defense.

==Use in Stamina/Defense Combination==
4 can be put to use in the Stamina/Defense Combination Dark Deathscyther/Galaxy Zeus 4 Glaive Atomic/Orbit. The Burst resistance of Dark Deathscyther/Galaxy Zeus can compensate for the heavy weight and Knock-Out resistance of 4 Glaive/Cross and Dark Deathscyther/Galaxy Zeus's Stamina is  further bolstered by 4 Glaive/Cross. Although using Orbit can provide more stamina and burst resistance,using Atomic can provide more LAD and stability.
==Overall==

==Product List==
==Takara Tomy==
  • B-95 Driger 2 4Vortex Hunter (Random Booster Vol. 8)
  • B-95 Quad Quetzalcatl 4Star Flugel (Random Booster Vol. 8)
  • B-98 Ultra Transformation Set
==Hasbro==
made some edits.
(Oct. 31, 2017  3:21 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: made some edits.

D2 is outclassed at this point, I don't think it'll work well at all anymore with Sieg Xcalibur and Legend Spriggan in play
(Oct. 31, 2017  3:27 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2017  3:21 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: made some edits.

D2 is outclassed at this point, I don't think it'll work well at all anymore with Sieg Xcalibur and Legend Spriggan in play

D2 beats gZ consistently and is mentioned in tt competitive  combo list.
(Oct. 31, 2017  6:31 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2017  3:27 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: D2 is outclassed at this point, I don't think it'll work well at all anymore with Sieg Xcalibur and Legend Spriggan in play

D2 beats gZ consistently and is mentioned in tt competitive  combo list.

Does it? Doesn't gZ have very good stamina?
The competitive combo list if a bit in a need of updates and it still doesn't change the fact that things like aC, dF, sX, and lS can beat it consistently. Thus making it outclassed and unnecessary in the recommended combos
(Oct. 31, 2017  11:28 PM)Mage Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2017  6:31 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: D2 beats gZ consistently and is mentioned in tt competitive  combo list.

Does it? Doesn't gZ have very good stamina?
The competitive combo list if a bit in a need of updates and it still doesn't change the fact that things like aC, dF, sX, and lS can beat it consistently. Thus making it outclassed and unnecessary in the recommended combos
Who told u that gZ has bad stamina? GZ has more stamina than aC and can consistently  burst or destabilize gK revolve. The only thing that beats gZ is D2.also D2 also beats dF. With the ban of mG,D2 has more use now. It gets deleted by attack but every stamina combo also does.D2 atomic beats dF atomic,gZ atomic and loses to gK reolve and attack.gK revolve beats aC atomic ,d2 atomic , but is defeated by gZ atomic and attack.aC atomic beats dF atomic and attack.
(Nov. 01, 2017  8:36 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2017  11:28 PM)Mage Wrote: Does it? Doesn't gZ have very good stamina?
Who told u that gZ has bad stamina? GZ has more stamina than aC and can consistently  burst or destabilize gK revolve. The only thing that beats gZ is D2.also D2 also beats dF. With the ban of mG,D2 has more use now. It gets deleted by attack but every stamina combo also does.D2 atomic beats dF atomic,gZ atomic and loses to gK reolve and attack.gK revolve beats aC atomic ,d2 atomic , but is defeated by gZ atomic and attack.aC atomic beats dF atomic and attack.

Ok, that's a big mix-up you have there
D2._.At has a very hard time beating dF.P.At, it's circular shape makes dF even more effective against it as it catches onto the rubber more and thus it also has the higher risk of bursting against it.
Finally, aC CANNOT reliably beat dF, I've done it myself and very rarely does aC.4G.At or Perfect Balance aC.7G.R win against dF.P.At. dF can spin equalize with aC like it was another regular right spin layer such as K2 or O2.
(Nov. 01, 2017  3:23 PM)Mage Wrote: Ok, that's a big mix-up you have there
D2._.At has a very hard time beating dF.P.At, it's circular shape makes dF even more effective against it as it catches onto the rubber more and thus it also has the higher risk of bursting against it.
Finally, aC CANNOT reliably beat dF, I've done it myself and very rarely does aC.4G.At or Perfect Balance aC.7G.R win against dF.P.At. dF can spin equalize with aC like it was another regular right spin layer such as K2 or O2.

Pardon me i did not explain it well by dF i meant the 4/7 g variant not the polish one.altho the polish one can beat all the right spin defense/stamina.its very easy to beat with attack.where as the 4g/7g variant beats attack while losing to right spin defense/stamina atomic combos
(Nov. 01, 2017  5:37 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2017  3:23 PM)Mage Wrote: Ok, that's a big mix-up you have there

Pardon me i did not explain it well by dF i meant the 4/7 g variant not the polish one.altho the polish one can beat all the right spin defense/stamina.its very easy to beat with attack.where as the 4g/7g variant beats attack while losing to right spin defense/stamina atomic combos

However it cannot beat a Nightmare longinus that easy it has to be launched tilted only then.
(Nov. 01, 2017  8:10 PM)EmphaticYogi Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2017  5:37 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: Pardon me i did not explain it well by dF i meant the 4/7 g variant not the polish one.altho the polish one can beat all the right spin defense/stamina.its very easy to beat with attack.where as the 4g/7g variant beats attack while losing to right spin defense/stamina atomic combos

However it cannot beat a Nightmare longinus that easy it has to be launched tilted only then.

1. Nightmare Longinus hasn’t been released yet
2. That has nothing to do about 4 Disk vs. 7 Disk
(Nov. 01, 2017  8:11 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2017  8:10 PM)EmphaticYogi Wrote: However it cannot beat a Nightmare longinus that easy it has to be launched tilted only then.

1. Nightmare Longinus hasn’t been released yet
2. That has nothing to do about 4 Disk vs. 7 Disk

I am sorry i take my words back here.
basically heres how current meta works:
dF polish atomic defeats every right spin defense/stamina combo but loses to attack
df 4/7g atomic defeats attack  combo but loses to right spin defense/stamina
aC atomic beats attack and df 4/7g at
gK beats aC atomic and d2 atomic but is defeated by attack and gZ atomic.
gZ atomic beats aC atomic and GK revolve and also dF 4/7g at
D2 atomic beats gZ atomic and i think it should beat aC atomic too but hasnt been tested yet tho.
however,dF octa can beat right spin atomic and attack but this needs confirmation.
edit: d2 can beat aC and gZ consistently