Forge Disc - Triple Draft

'''Triple''' is a [[Burst System|Forge Disc]] released as part of the [[Burst System]]. It debuted with the release of [[Odax O2 Triple Xtreme]] on June 18, 2016.

Weight: 19.1

==Description==
Triple is a three sided disc, which is circular, with three T-shaped protrusions. It has use in Attack, especially on three sided layers like [[Energy Layer|Valtryek]], but is not as useful as a disc like [[Forge Disc|Gravity]], as it is too light to be really effective in Attack, and too imbalanced to use in other combos.

==Uses in Attack Combinations]]
Valtryek Triple Xtreme is good for attack, as Triple has good synergy with Valtryek, and Xtreme is a fast attack Tip, making a good offensive combo overall.

==Overall==
This Disc, while being a good option for Attack-type combos, is outclassed by [[Forge Disc|Gravity]], and [[Forge Disc|Heavy]], as they are more versatile. It is a viable alternative, however, if none of these Disc's are available.

==Products==
===Takara Tomy===
*B-46 Booster [[Odax O2 Triple Xtreme]]
*B-61 Random Booster Vol. 4 [[Horusood H2 Triple Orbit]]
*B-64 Ultra Reshuffle Set Heavy Ver. [[Valtyrek V2 Triple Unite]]
===Hasbro===
I made just a few small corrections and added one or two segments about the triangle protrusions, but otherwise I think this is all good. Thank you once again for submitting this, it really helps.

(Nov. 25, 2016  8:50 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: '''Triple''' is a [[Burst System|Forge Disc]] released as part of the [[Burst System]]. It debuted with the release of [[Odax O2 Triple Xtreme]] on June 18, 2016.

==Description==
Triple is a three-sided Forge Disc, which is circular, with a triangle stacked atop it creating knob protrusions. It has use in Attack, especially on three sided layers like [[Energy Layer|Valtryek]] since it focuses some weight around those three main protrusions, but it is not as useful as a Forge Disc like [[Forge Disc - Gravity|Gravity]], as it is too light to be really effective in Attack, and too imbalanced to use in other combos.

'''Valtryek Triple Xtreme''' is good for Attack, as Triple has good synergy with Valtryek, and Xtreme is a fast attack Tip, making a good offensive combo overall.

==Overall==
This Disc, while being a good option for Attack-type combos, is outclassed by [[Forge Disc - Gravity|Gravity]], and [[Forge Disc - Heavy|Heavy]], as they are more versatile. It is a viable alternative, however, if none of these Discs are available.

==Products==
===Takara Tomy===
===Hasbro===
(Nov. 28, 2016  1:43 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I made just a few small corrections and added one or two segments about the triangle protrusions, but otherwise I think this is all good. Thank you once again for submitting this, it really helps.

(Nov. 25, 2016  8:50 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: '''Triple''' is a [[Burst System|Forge Disc]] released as part of the [[Burst System]]. It debuted with the release of [[Odax O2 Triple Xtreme]] on June 18, 2016.

==Description==
Triple is a three-sided Forge Disc, which is circular, with a triangle stacked atop it creating knob protrusions. It has use in Attack, especially on three sided layers like [[Energy Layer|Valtryek]] since it focuses some weight around those three main protrusions, but it is not as useful as a Forge Disc like [[Forge Disc - Gravity|Gravity]], as it is too light to be really effective in Attack, and too imbalanced to use in other combos.

'''Valtryek Triple Xtreme''' is good for Attack, as Triple has good synergy with Valtryek, and Xtreme is a fast attack Tip, making a good offensive combo overall.

==Overall==
This Disc, while being a good option for Attack-type combos, is outclassed by [[Forge Disc - Gravity|Gravity]], and [[Forge Disc - Heavy|Heavy]], as they are more versatile. It is a viable alternative, however, if none of these Discs are available.

==Products==
===Takara Tomy===
===Hasbro===

No problem, thanks for the corrections. Smile
Could do with a slight bit of rewording in some areas, but it's a good draft otherwise. I'll get this templates up, providing nobody has anything to add?
(Nov. 30, 2016  1:58 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Could do with a slight bit of rewording in some areas, but it's a good draft otherwise. I'll get this templates up, providing nobody has anything to add?

I don't really see much to add, myself. Go for it! Smile
So since the WBO is back up, I wanted to see how you guys thought of this draft.
The draft was great, just needed templating and publishing Tongue_out

Speaking of which, this draft is now published. Thanks for getting this written up, Suzaku and Kai-V!
No problem!