Forge Disc - D03 Gravity

(Jun. 23, 2017  12:20 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2017  12:17 PM)chips556 Wrote: You can't generalize that, in most scenarios knuckle is better but in certain scenarios gravity outshine knuckle, from what I've heard that happens when gravity is at a certain RPM (not too hard, not too soft) but usually gravity is better than spread in terms of burst defense due to the weight distribution of the discs.

from what u r saying i assume spread would have more outward weight distribution than gravity.

Yes, the OWD on the disc increases the stamina in return for more damage to the layer
(Jun. 23, 2017  12:55 PM)chips556 Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2017  12:20 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: from what u r saying i assume spread would have more outward weight distribution than gravity.

Yes, the OWD on the disc increases the stamina in return for more damage to the layer

sooo u mean spread has  more owd than knuckle and gravity?
(Jun. 23, 2017  12:58 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2017  12:55 PM)chips556 Wrote: Yes, the OWD on the disc increases the stamina in return for more damage to the layer

sooo u mean spread has  more owd than knuckle and gravity?

To be honest, none of us really have an apparatus to measure accurately the weight distribution on the discs, it's sort of the "feel" u get when holding the discs, not all things can be theorized, but I believe Spread definitely has better OWD than Knuckle but not too sure about Gravity.

I've seen you comment on many of the other posts lately, with your speculations with what is good, but as I've mentioned, not everything can be theorized, test results can be skewed, people can be biased towards their favourite parts & have stronger opinions towards them, therefore you shouldn't really give opinions based on theories and test results that you've read without actually having tested them by yourself. I'm not trying to be rude, you may be slightly younger but that's just my 2 cents.
(Jun. 23, 2017  3:00 PM)chips556 Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2017  12:58 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: sooo u mean spread has  more owd than knuckle and gravity?

To be honest, none of us really have an apparatus to measure accurately the weight distribution on the discs, it's sort of the "feel" u get when holding the discs, not all things can be theorized, but I believe Spread definitely has better OWD than Knuckle but not too sure about Gravity.

I've seen you comment on many of the other posts lately, with your speculations with what is good, but as I've mentioned, not everything can be theorized, test results can be skewed, people can be biased towards their favourite parts & have stronger opinions towards them, therefore you shouldn't really give opinions based on theories and test results that you've read without actually having tested them by yourself. I'm not trying to be rude, you may be slightly younger but that's just my 2 cents.
i get ur point. Actually the main thing is i dont have any beyblades and original ones arent available in my country so my knowledge is limited to drafts,videos etc.i will try my best to improve.