Forbidden Striker DF105DS draft

Note: Forbidden Striker DF105DS is a balance type bey that Hasbro created and has not been released by any other brands. It's only release is in the "Dragon Emperor Life Destructor"set.

Face: Striker

The Face of Forbidden Striker depicts Monoceros, one of the 88 constellations in space. Monoceros depicts the Unicorn. It is translucent yellow in color.

Clear Wheel: Striker
Weight: 2.7 grams Full width: 34.75 mm Full Height: 3.43 mm
The Unicorno Clear Wheel was initially released in a teal tint. It features three unicorns with prominent horns. Being one of the few three-sided Clear Wheels, Unicorno is especially useful for three-sided Metal Wheels like Ray, Blitz, and Hell to provide an even weight distribution.

Metal Wheel: Forbidden
Weight: 31.7 grams
Forbidden similar to Flame in the sense that it has similar spikes as seen in flame, and an exposed track. It is partly covered in a gridlike texture but it's perimeter and contact points aren't. It also has three bumps on each side of the metal wheel the largest ones being 90 degrees away from the spikes. Forbbiden should not be used in any attack customizations because of it's extremely high recoil and light weight. It also has no use in stamina either.

Track: DF105
Weight: 1.4 grams Maximum Height: 10.5mm
DF105 is a regular 105 track except there are four "wings" around the perimeter of the track. Two of the wings are slightly larger than the other wings thus creating an uneven weight distribution. Their function is to push the air downwards for more stamina however the effect is neglegible. Even though it's not useful for the intentional purposes, it is useful in Dragooon based combos when paired up with LRF.

Bottom: Defense Sharp
Weight: 0.73 gram Full Width: 15.83 mm Tip Width: 8.93 mm Sharp Tip Width: 3.80 mm Full Height: 8.86 mm Tip Height: 7.91 mm
DS is essentially a hollowed out Defense bottom with a thinner Sharp tip placed in the middle, leaving a gap in between it and the outer "ring" that is created. There is little reason to use this Bottom over the multitude of other options available for both Stamina and Defense, such as CS, D, WD, and SD. It is orange in color.

Overall:

Forbidden performs poorly in all categories due to its light weight and poor stamina. DF105, while very hard to obtain, is only useful with Dragooon and LRF. DS is outclassed by other superior bottoms such as WD and RB in stamina and defense. Because of this, this beyblade should be bought for collection purposes only.
Please comment I would appreciate that.
Okay, there are a few things wrong with this draft.

-There's no section for the Face Bolt, and the Striker clear wheel.
-Lots of grammatical and spelling errors on the overall section.
(Jun. 08, 2013  1:40 PM)LMAO Wrote: Okay, there are a few things wrong with this draft.

-There's no section for the Face Bolt, and the Striker clear wheel.
-Lots of grammatical and spelling errors on the overall section.

To build on what he said:
No where is it mentioned it's a Hasbro exclusive, or only available in the L-Drago Destructor "Dragon Emperor Life Destructor" two pack.
 Note: Forbidden Striker DF105DS is a balance type bey that Hasbro created and has not been released by any other brands. It's only release is in the "Dragon Emperor Life Destructor"set.[/i]

The Face of Forbidden Striker depicts Monoceros, one of the 88 constellations in space. Monoceros depicts the Unicorn. It is translucent yellow in color.

The Unicorno Clear Wheel was initially released in a teal tint. It features three unicorns with prominent horns. Being one of the few three-sided Clear Wheels, Unicorno is especially useful for three-sided Metal Wheels like Ray, Blitz, and Hell to provide an even weight distribution.

Forbidden similar to Flame in the sense that it has similar spikes as seen in flame, and an exposed track. It is partly covered in a gridlike texture but it's perimeter and contact points aren't. It also has three bumps on each side of the metal wheel the largest ones being 90 degrees away from the spikes. Forbbiden should not be used in any attack customizations because of it's extremely high recoil and light weight. It also has no use in stamina either.

Weight:    1.4 grams Maximum Height: 10.5mm
DF105 is a regular 105 track except there are four "wings" around the perimeter of the track. Two of the wings are slightly larger than the other wings thus creating an uneven weight distribution. Their function is to push the air downwards for more stamina however the effect is neglegible. Even though it's not useful for the intentional purposes, it is useful in Dragooon based combos when paired up with LRF.

Weight: 0.73 gram Full Width: 15.83 mm Tip Width: 8.93 mm Sharp Tip Width: 3.80 mm Full Height: 8.86 m[/quote]m Tip Height: 7.91 mm
DS is essentially a hollowed out Defense bottom with a thinner Sharp tip placed in the middle, leaving a gap in between it and the outer "ring" that is created. There is little reason to use this Bottom over the multitude of other options available for both Stamina and Defense, such as CS, D, WD, and SD. It is orange in color

Overall

Forbidden performs poorly in all categories due to its light weight and poor stamina. DF105, while very hard to obtain, is only useful with Dragooon and LRF. DS is outclassed by other superior bottoms such as WD and RB in stamina and defense. Because of this, this beyblade should be boughtf or collection purposes only. 
Hmm.... I'm glad your trying to write an article, but.... do we even do Hasbro exclusive beys on Beywiki? I'm not quite sure about this.

Also, some of your wording doesn't seem to be up to Beywiki's standards, and the descriptions are quite short.

For example, in the overall, something like, "Forbidden performs poorly in all categories due to its light weight and poor stamina. DF105, while reasonably hard to obtain, is lackluster in performance. DS is outclassed by other superior bottoms for stamina. Due to this, this beyblade should be bought for collection purposes only."

And for DF105... I've heard it is the best 105, so saying it isn't good might not even be correct. I don't own it though.
105 is useless as it is. DF doesn't change much performance-wise, either. As a height, 105 is a waste.
For the Beyblades included in the Hasbro Faceoff Sets, usually an article for the entire set is written instead. They are mostly made up of sections from other released beys. Any places where the Beyblade is mentioned can linked there.
One thing since it's a Hasbro beyblade wouldn't the clear wheel be called Striker not Unicorno?

One thing since it's a Hasbro beyblade wouldn't the clear wheel be called Striker not Unicorno?
I guess.
(Jun. 08, 2013  7:26 PM)Temporal Wrote: 105 is useless as it is. DF doesn't change much performance-wise, either. As a height, 105 is a waste.

Killerken Dragooon DF105 LRF.
I'll bet you could use normal 105 in that combo or add a metal face(custom ver.) and it would work just as fine.

(Jun. 08, 2013  6:00 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Hmm.... I'm glad your trying to write an article, but.... do we even do Hasbro exclusive beys on Beywiki? I'm not quite sure about this.

Also, some of your wording doesn't seem to be up to Beywiki's standards, and the descriptions are quite short.

For example, in the overall, something like, "Forbidden performs poorly in all categories due to its light weight and poor stamina. DF105, while reasonably hard to obtain, is lackluster in performance. DS is outclassed by other superior bottoms for stamina. Due to this, this beyblade should be bought for collection purposes only."

And for DF105... I've heard it is the best 105, so saying it isn't good might not even be correct. I don't own it though.
It is the best 105 variant but it is still only mediocre.
Anybody else have anything to say about what I wrote?

I updated it
(Jun. 09, 2013  3:31 AM)AZL Wrote: I'll bet you could use normal 105 in that combo or add a metal face(custom ver.) and it would work just as fine.

(Jun. 08, 2013  6:00 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Hmm.... I'm glad your trying to write an article, but.... do we even do Hasbro exclusive beys on Beywiki? I'm not quite sure about this.

It is the best 105 variant but it is still only mediocre.

Nope. DF105 is significantly better than 105 because it has better weight distribution.
Just to say, I would prefer if the Forbidden Eonis draft was worked on before this can be considered, since Forbidden Eonis is the original release.
Okay, thanks for telling me.
Hould I just make a new thread rightnow then?
I believe there is already a topic for the Forbidden Eonis draft.
Thanks.
i do have 1 question. have u ever used forbidden striker df105ds in a battle? this fact is important
(Jul. 04, 2013  1:13 PM)Lord of Dragons Wrote: i do have 1 question. have u ever used forbidden striker df105ds in a battle? this fact is important

Um. I don't think it matters if he played with the bey or not, it's not much of an important fact.
It doesn't really affect its performance, or the draft. It's a terrible by, nethertheless.
(Jun. 08, 2013  3:47 PM)AZL Wrote: Note: Forbidden Striker DF105DS is a balance type bey that Hasbro created and has not been released by any other brands. It's only release is in the "Dragon Emperor Life Destructor"set.

Weight:    1.4 grams Maximum Height: 10.5mm

Weight: 0.73 gram Full Width: 15.83 mm Tip Width: 8.93 mm Sharp Tip Width: 3.80 mm Full Height: 8.86 mm Tip Height: 7.91 mm
DS is essentially a hollowed out Defense bottom with a thinner Sharp tip placed in the middle, leaving a gap in between it and the outer "ring" that is created. There is little reason to use this Bottom over the multitude of other options available for both Stamina and Defense, such as CS, D, WD, and SD. It is orange in color.

Overall:

Forbidden performs poorly in all categories due to its light weight and poor stamina. DF105, while very hard to obtain, is only useful with Dragooon and LRF. DS is outclassed by other superior bottoms such as WD and RB in stamina and defense. Because of this, this beyblade should be bought for collection purposes only. 

Just tweaked a few errors, (tweaks are in bold).

I think you can update this as the OP, but also, I think you should try to get some more information (that's up to you).
(Jul. 04, 2013  1:16 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2013  1:13 PM)Lord of Dragons Wrote: i do have 1 question. have u ever used forbidden striker df105ds in a battle? this fact is important

Um. I don't think it matters if he played with the bey or not, it's not much of an important fact.
It doesn't really affect its performance, or the draft. It's a terrible by, nethertheless.
I have Used it.