For those of you with worthless bey parts...

(May. 04, 2009  12:43 AM)JamesLeeNguyen Wrote: Actually no I didn't like the idea because the fact that we are giving away free stuff and I mean we paid for it!

As far as I know, you aren't giving away anything. As for everyone else, they can do whatever the hell they want with their stuff.
(May. 04, 2009  12:44 AM)matt2796 Wrote: Money is really tight right now and my dad's injury may have cost him his job. He is out of work until the 18th due to his knees.

P.S. I am only 14
Get a job. I was busting my bum at your age, waiting on tables for my Beyblades.
^LOL haha. My mom wont let me do any of that Unhappy. Ive proposed loads of bussiness ideas and begged for garage sales (most recently being yesterday.) I even told her I`d give 35% XD.
(May. 04, 2009  1:17 AM)Hero Wrote: ^LOL haha. My mom wont let me do any of that Unhappy. Ive proposed loads of bussiness ideas and begged for garage sales (most recently being yesterday.) I even told her I`d give 35% XD.

ya, me too...well, besides the 35% thing
(May. 04, 2009  1:17 AM)Hero Wrote: ^LOL haha. My mom wont let me do any of that Unhappy. Ive proposed loads of bussiness ideas and begged for garage sales (most recently being yesterday.) I even told her I`d give 35% XD.
Sell everything on craigslist. She'll never know.

When Halo 3 came out and I STILL didn't have a 360, I was going to sell the plasma in my blood for extra cash. S'not like I'm using it anyway.
There is this teen job fair she said she would take me to...i have no idea what that is XD.
(May. 04, 2009  12:51 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: As far as I know, you aren't giving away anything. As for everyone else, they can do whatever the hell they want with their stuff.

Lol I wish I could but I can't I only have 2 blades right now!
(May. 04, 2009  2:21 AM)JamesLeeNguyen Wrote: Lol I wish I could but I can't I only have 2 blades right now!

werent you trying to sell like heaps of beyblades?
(May. 04, 2009  2:22 AM)josh-jf Wrote: werent you trying to sell like heaps of beyblades?

yeah i was about to ask that
(May. 04, 2009  2:27 AM)JamesLeeNguyen Wrote: I sold on youtube....

Then stop whining, dude, seriously. Nobody cares.
? wat are you talking about i'm not whinning?
I am really ticked off with if you sold the beyblade we were talking about. You dont make any sense, youve lied to us at some point, all of us.
You know I said that I have two beyblades left welll one of them is yours......
(May. 04, 2009  2:40 AM)JamesLeeNguyen Wrote: You know I said that I have two beyblades left welll one of them is yours......

Seriously, stop spamming this thread.
Then im happy Smile anyway we should let this thread keep going so matt2790 can try and get more parts. But to be honest matt even though people are willing to give you parts you still need to have money for the postage, the members on this site are being incredibly nice to give you free parts that theyve worked at getting in the past but its rather unfair for them to actually be paying money from their own pocket for postage costs.
Hey matt sorry about my rudness earlier please forgive me when I get some new blades I will see if I can send you some Smile
Its ok dude. Right now, I want everybody to stop posting on here. When I get around $20, I will start this thread up again.
Thats a good idea matt. Goodluck getting the money.
thx, i am gonna need it
Ya. They say artherites, but he may need surgery.
Isn't this topic in the wrong forum?