Fnaf lore and theories

This is for fnaf lore and theories

I think theirs two spirits in golden freddy Cassidy, and the bite victim
Didn’t see it

Nah the thread for it is closed

What is Williams goal for killing children the games lead it to jealousy to Henry but the books say it’s because he wants to be immortal
I think Vanny built a bunny like robot thing and uploaded Glitchtrap into it. This would explain the weird almost bunny looking shadow at the end of the Security Breach trailer.
(Oct. 06, 2020  3:18 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I think Vanny built a bunny like robot thing and uploaded Glitchtrap into it. This would explain the weird almost bunny looking shadow at the end of the Security Breach trailer.

The one with the glowing red eyes

Cause that’s vanny herself
(Oct. 06, 2020  3:20 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2020  3:18 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I think Vanny built a bunny like robot thing and uploaded Glitchtrap  into it. This would explain the weird almost bunny looking shadow at the end of the Security Breach trailer.

The one with the glowing red eyes

This https://imgur.com/a/VewAWyQ
(Oct. 06, 2020  3:22 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2020  3:20 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote: The one with the glowing red eyes

This https://imgur.com/a/VewAWyQ

That image actually lines up with scraptrap so they might’ve salvaged him or your theory cause that works too

I think in the flesh is supposed to show us Williams relationship with himself and his own sorta way of being disappointed of himself by blaming himself, springtrap
I honestly hope security breach is great. Although a Fnaf game hasn't made me genuinely krap myself since pizzeria sim and that was over 3 years ago. That could because all the games we have got since then are ultimate costume night, Fnaf AR and VR that is mainly due to the unknown factor being basically gone for me. Thought Vent Repair and the Plush Baby's in Fnaf VR Still Scare the hell out of me to this day.
(Oct. 06, 2020  4:03 PM)XXSYPHERXX Wrote: I honestly hope security breach is great. Although a Fnaf game hasn't made me genuinely krap myself since pizzeria sim and that was over 3 years ago. That could because all the games we have got since then are ultimate costume night, Fnaf AR and VR that is mainly due to the unknown factor being basically gone for me. Thought Vent Repair and the Plush Baby's in Fnaf VR Still Scare the hell out of me to this day.
I think fnaf is moving from a scare game more to a horror story
(Oct. 06, 2020  4:36 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2020  4:03 PM)XXSYPHERXX Wrote: I honestly hope security breach is great. Although a Fnaf game hasn't made me genuinely krap myself since pizzeria sim and that was over 3 years ago. That could because all the games we have got since then are ultimate costume night, Fnaf AR and VR that is mainly due to the unknown factor being basically gone for me. Thought Vent Repair and the Plush Baby's in Fnaf VR Still Scare the hell out of me to this day.
I think fnaf is moving from a scare game more to a horror story

Same
I hear people saying that golden Freddy is possessed by 2 spirits but if we’re going off info from Scott and the games that won’t work

Because Scott said that fnaf 1-3s story is complete and not changed. The only thing that was changed was Michael afton being mike schmidt. So golden freddy having 1 spirit has never changed. So by this info then Cassidy is the spirit that possesses golden Freddy. Fnaf world hints that bite victim helps puppet set up happiest day for Cassidy and the others.