[Florida, USA] Any tournaments in Florida???

ValtAoiisbestal and Foreverblader1. I’m the WBO organizer for the South Florida area (Plantation, FL - so not far from Pines). As you know Broward & Dade County have been a little slower with their COVID re-openings but it looks like Oct 5th the county parks will be open again. I am already looking into putting something together for October. No set date just yet, but looking at the weekend of the 17th/18th. Keep a look out under “Upcoming Events” on the WBO homepage. Spots will be limited.

If you guys even wanted to meet up for non-events too, let me know. I have a group of 4-5 that get together regularly to battle & practice new combos, etc.
id love to

(Oct. 01, 2020  12:28 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote: ValtAoiisbestal and Foreverblader1. I’m the WBO organizer for the South Florida area (Plantation, FL - so not far from Pines). As you know Broward & Dade County have been a little slower with their COVID re-openings but it looks like Oct 5th the county parks will be open again. I am already looking into putting something together for October. No set date just yet, but looking at the weekend of the 17th/18th. Keep a look out under “Upcoming Events” on the WBO homepage. Spots will be limited.

If you guys even wanted to meet up for non-events too, let me know. I have a group of 4-5 that get together regularly to battle & practice new combos, etc.

Sure tell me where you guys meet up

im closer to orlando
(Oct. 01, 2020  12:28 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote: ValtAoiisbestal and Foreverblader1. I’m the WBO organizer for the South Florida area (Plantation, FL - so not far from Pines). As you know Broward & Dade County have been a little slower with their COVID re-openings but it looks like Oct 5th the county parks will be open again. I am already looking into putting something together for October. No set date just yet, but looking at the weekend of the 17th/18th. Keep a look out under “Upcoming Events” on the WBO homepage. Spots will be limited.

Yeah sure. I'm in Pines.

(Oct. 01, 2020  12:28 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote: If you guys even wanted to meet up for non-events too, let me know. I have a group of 4-5 that get together regularly to battle & practice new combos, etc.
Honestly, I really just want to battle. Tournament or practice.

(Oct. 01, 2020  12:28 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote: If you guys even wanted to meet up for non-events too, let me know. I have a group of 4-5 that get together regularly to battle & practice new combos, etc.
I might just take you up on that.
(Oct. 01, 2020  2:31 AM)ValtAoiisbestal Wrote: id love to

im closer to orlando

If you are closer to Orlando definitely reach out to FireBlaze & KingFireArd - they are right in that area. They would be great people for you to hook up with for practice battles/testing. They each just held events in Kissimmee & Orlando these last two weekends. Maybe reach out to them via PM? 

Also, I’d recommend joining the Discord if you haven’t already.

(Oct. 01, 2020  2:25 PM)Foreverblader1 Wrote:

Yeah sure. I'm in Pines.

Honestly, I really just want to battle. Tournament or practice.

I might just take you up on that.

Sounds good dude. Are you in the WBO or World Bladers Discord? Makes it a little easier to chat back & fourth.
(Oct. 01, 2020  5:14 PM)Foreverblader1 Wrote: I'm in the WBO.

Whats your Discord name there? I’ll send you a friend invite
I am learning the ropes still and its going take up to two months before I get my b-09 stadium in the mail but the plan is to eventually start running tournaments in Jacksonville.
I am hoping to make it down to Orlando to play too but I am not sure when I could yet. (A lot of people at my work quit recently making my current work schedule chaotic)
(Oct. 01, 2020  2:31 AM)ValtAoiisbestal Wrote: id love to

im closer to orlando

There have tournaments in Orlando recently

(Oct. 02, 2020  3:11 PM)Kairu Smash Wrote: I am learning the ropes still and its going take up to two  months before I get my b-09 stadium in the mail but the plan is to eventually start running tournaments in Jacksonville.
I am hoping to make it down to Orlando to play too but I am not sure when I could yet. (A lot of people at my work quit recently making my current work schedule chaotic)

Hope there is a tournament in Jacksonville area as well.
ok tell me when you see a orlando or altomonte tortament pls
(Oct. 02, 2020  2:58 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2020  5:14 PM)Foreverblader1 Wrote: I'm in the WBO.

Whats your Discord name there? I’ll send you a friend invite

I don't have one, because I'm twelve.
Same here and i would love to join but i think im going on vacation that week I have to check
I'm planning a Burst Classic in Orlando soon, as well as Fireblaze/I are planning a Standard soon. Probably in Kissimmee. If you're closer to this area!
Will there be any tournaments nearby Pembroke pines? I live down in Pembroke pines and I would really like to go to a tournament but all of them are a couple hours away and my parents wont drive me up there just to be there for like a couple hours, so I would just like to know if any are planned around my area i'm new and really want to get this started.
(Oct. 09, 2020  1:37 PM)dragonmaster2 Wrote: Will there be any tournaments nearby Pembroke pines? I live down in Pembroke pines and I would really like to go to a tournament but all of them are a couple hours away and my parents wont drive me up there just to be there for like a couple hours, so I would just like to know if any are planned around my area i'm new and really want to get this started.

I also live there. And I would like to go with my friend.
Anyone in the South Florida area down to get together Saturday in the Plantation area? Got 4-5 people coming out to do a little round robin battling.

Don’t have time to put an official tournament together by this weekend but a friend is in town & wants to get some battles in.

I’ll bring all the stadiums & stuff.

Foreverblader1

dragonmaster2
Just wanted to let any Bladers in South Florida know we have an event coming up on Saturday Feb 20th. Space is limited so if you are interested please make sure to sign up ASAP. Look forward to seeing everyone there.
(Feb. 13, 2021  2:50 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Just wanted to let any Bladers in South Florida know we have an event coming up on Saturday Feb 20th. Space is limited so if you are interested please make sure to sign up ASAP. Look forward to seeing everyone there.

SD3, if day of tournament you need a player Cdrago will participate.
(Feb. 13, 2021  6:59 PM)Cscramon Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2021  2:50 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Just wanted to let any Bladers in South Florida know we have an event coming up on Saturday Feb 20th. Space is limited so if you are interested please make sure to sign up ASAP. Look forward to seeing everyone there.

SD3, if day of tournament you need a player Cdrago will participate.

Nice! Good to know. I’m hoping we’ll hit the full cap by tournament day. Think it’s at 8 bladers already in about 1/2 a day it’s been up.
hey applebot Smile
(Apr. 12, 2021  8:05 PM)Blader_Syre Wrote: Will there ever be one in Jacksonville

Do you any one in Jacksonville also interested if we do one there??
(Apr. 12, 2021  10:56 PM)Cscramon Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2021  8:05 PM)Blader_Syre Wrote: Will there ever be one in Jacksonville

Do you any one in Jacksonville also interested if we do one there??

Maybe a friend of mine I’ll ask him but it has to be during the summer
(Apr. 13, 2021  12:11 AM)Blader_Syre Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2021  10:56 PM)Cscramon Wrote: Do you any one in Jacksonville also interested if we do one there??

Maybe a friend of mine I’ll ask him but it has to be during the summer
We will make it happen , give me a few dates that work.
(Apr. 13, 2021  12:48 AM)Cscramon Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2021  12:11 AM)Blader_Syre Wrote: Maybe a friend of mine I’ll ask him but it has to be during the summer
We will make it happen , give me a few dates that work.
Ok