Flash codes damaged

My flash codes is damaged for Wyvern Armed Massive
I shall like knowing if there is another solution for the registered(recorded) on the site Beyblade Burst?
There isn't. If the code is damaged, you won't be able to add it. Unhappy
Not to put all the blame on you, but how do you guys open your boxes so forcibly hah ? There is just a cardboard sliding in and out super easily, you just have to carefully cut the tape all around or peal it off. Plus, the code is inside the flap of the cardboard, so it should not be possible to damage it that much from outside.
I cut the adhesive tape all around with a small blade then I opened but cardboard(box) was folded (certainly during the transport)
I do think that the way the QR codes are included with the blister packs is way too vulnerable. It should be printed on a card inside or something.
Yes on a small card inside and not on a cardboard and especially not on edges of the cardboard !
(Oct. 09, 2015  3:50 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I do think that the way the QR codes are included with the blister packs is way too vulnerable. It should be printed on a card inside or something.

You mean like the Takara Tomy survey cards?
Yeah, exactly that. lol

The way they do it in the random boosters and the Start Dash Set, on its own separate card, is ideal.
It is good Takara my messenger a new QR codes ! :-D