Flappy Bird - Most annoying/addictive app ever

My friend sent me a picture bragging about his high score or 53, so I decided I would try and beat that. Ended up getting 57, so I sent that to him, along with my other friend. My other friend replied saying "I got 72", so I naturally had to go and beat that.
And that's the story of how I finally got above 80+ on Flappy Bird.
Well the maker of Flappy Bird has taken down his app and is no longer available.
I have a super high score of......
The update is way to easy. I beat my high score on my first try, which is now 78.
my friend has a score of 84, yeah. Never played Flappy Bird but I want to, but cant. Dont have an iPod/iPhone/iPad or android, and the game being deleted from the app store. *sigh*
How can I get the update?
You can't now, it's no longer on the App Store.
So if users have downloaded the app already, it'll still work?
(Feb. 10, 2014  1:08 AM)Cannon Wrote: So if users have downloaded the app already, it'll still work?

Yeah, it works for me.
I hit 135.

I honestly didn't find it any harder to play on an Apple device than I did on an android... I only tried it a couple times though, so I could be wrong.
My high score is only 28 T_T
space_bar_(has_been)_broken_Unhappy_is_too_lazy_to_copy/paste_spaces...

I_was_playing_the_"Flash_Version"_on_here.
Don't_know_if_it_counts...

My_high_score_is_a_whopping_..._5!!!!!!!

ITS_SO_HARD!
My high score is 10, but I let my friend play during lunch and she got to 19!T_T
Booooooyaaaaahhhhh!!!!! Just went from 39 to 44 !!!
OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GOT THE WORLD'S HIGHEST SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [align=left]THAT IS THE WORST SCORE EVER, OK THIS GAME IS SO ANNOYING I KEEP LOSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No need to post in all caps.
YA??? because it's supposed to show i'm being sarcastic and i think you what else i mean, and seriously, i don't think it really matters
I just started to play this game online a little. I absoloutely hate this game. I got up to all of five points. xd

Also Bladery, please don't capatlize every word you say. It's pretty annoying. Smile
(Feb. 14, 2014  11:06 PM)bladeryBoB66 Wrote: how is it annoying?
What can I say, It's just odd looking, hah. Especially doing so in your whole entire post. Also, using too many exclamation points, kind of cluters up your post. Smile Sorry for going off topic.
Plus I'm fairly sure it's against the rules...
i saw my friend playing this game ~3 days back and still have no thought of playing/downloading this .. *he was just smashing his cell's screen hard*
Never going to uninstall! A complete time-waster. And the game gets easier when you play a lot. My high score is 108 xD
I got an 80 at long last. I guess it's because a girl at my school got 41 and I wanted to beat her.
http://flappyfedora.tk/play/

credits to sarabscientist for this one

if it was already posted woops my mistake.