Flaming Paw Advancer : (MF) Leone C145RF

Just looked at Ultimat3Blader's Balance thread, and I just reviewed some posts, and considered making a "balance" beyblade.
So I considered a beyblade with Good attack and Good defense.
So, obviously atm there isn't a low defensive track.
So the two top tier defensive capable tracks atm are C145, and GB145.
And considering the fact that GB145 is too heavy, and will slow down RFs speed tremendously, I chose C145.
And I chose Leone because it is the only beyblade I am aware of that wrecks on top tiers, with a 145 track.

The concept is this:
With or without metal face, Leone has bad recoil. And so, there isn't a real point to try stopping that, and until tests show MF does not affect stamina, I will not add it to this combination. So leone gets the job done offensively, against Defensive and Stamina tracks which are almost gaurnteed to be at 145 height.
And for defensive purposes, I inputted C145, so it can fend off beyblades like Quetz90RF, and storm100RF, even though RF vs RF comes down to be a test of stamina, I think that if a beyblade makes contact with C145(the opponent) it will lose stamina, ultimately causing this combiantion to win..

It is 1 am where I am at, so I will do ALOT of testings on this combo tommorow.
Give me your honest input, comments, and test results to benefit this combination molding.
Apreciated!
Interesting comment, but you have to remember that a combo is more than the sum of its parts. Putting a good attack wheel on a good defense track doesn't necessarily make a combo with good attack and defense. In fact, you might end up with something that is lacking in both categories.

Also, nice name.
Thanks for the critquing, hopefully! when I test this combo out tommorow, it proves other wise and that I will be proud of.

Hehe, took me a while to decide on name, so i settled for Flaming Paw Advancer =]
Pegasis is also good at 145 height by the way.
It's also been shown that metal faces are 'meh' to the stamina of the bey.
This is exactly what makes it hard to find balance combos in MFB. We can't just combine parts with certain properties and hope they support each other. Besides, Leone is the lowest set wheel apart from Escolpio; nothing could possibly go under it and make proper contact with any track it could be equipped with.
(Aug. 01, 2010  6:18 PM)The LVJ Wrote: This is exactly what makes it hard to find balance combos in MFB. We can't just combine parts with certain properties and hope they support each other. Besides, Leone is the lowest set wheel apart from Escolpio; nothing could possibly go under it and make proper contact with any track it could be equipped with.

MF Leone 230RF anyone? xD LOL Also I guess to fend off Quetz it might work considering it's pretty low.
(Aug. 02, 2010  4:32 AM)Marco Wrote: MF Leone 230RF anyone? xD LOL Also I guess to fend off Quetz it might work considering it's pretty low.

I think I just died on the inside laughing at this.
Yet another combo to test involving a part that I don`t have. Argh!
Well, It's a part that no one has. We're in the same boat, bud. Speechless
Hmm I think Pocky was being sarcastic, I may be wrong though, anywho sarcasm doesn't transfer well over the internet either way. Tongue_out
Nah, I worded it horribly, I meant Ray.
(Aug. 02, 2010  7:42 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: Nah, I worded it horribly, I meant Ray.
Ray Unicorno D125CS?

MF Leone 230RF does not contain any parts from Ray Unicorno. Or am I missing something? :\