Flame Pegasus 100 S

(Aug. 09, 2010  1:16 AM)babiblue202 Wrote: Hmm, what stadium did you use? Did you also use a sled?

Blue, we only use tournament certified stadiums. If we don't then we have no clue how it would perform in a stadium in a tournament. Te most widely used and known stadium for MFB format we use in tournaments is the Attack stadium.

I used an MFB attack stadium, nothing else.
(Aug. 09, 2010  1:21 AM)babiblue202 Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2010  1:20 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2010  1:19 AM)babiblue202 Wrote: cuz i used one Tongue_out

I know. But testing from anything other than a proper stadium is pointless and disregarded.

yes, but I used both Super Vortex AND a sled, because we use the sled for fighting with a lot of people. If you want, I could get more kids to against Flame Pegasus and I could give results

I think this thread should be closed because it has been concluded that the combo in question is not useful. Therefore, the main purpose is resolved.

[/thread]
(Aug. 09, 2010  1:21 AM)babiblue202 Wrote: yes, but I used both Super Vortex AND a sled, because we use the sled for fighting with a lot of people. If you want, I could get more kids to against Flame Pegasus and I could give results

Again, just because you used a sled to test something does not mean other people should. Tests from a sled would be rediculously inaccurate.
(Aug. 09, 2010  1:16 AM)babiblue202 Wrote: Hmm, what stadium did you use? Did you also use a sled?

Blue, we only use tournament certified stadiums. If we don't then we have no clue how it would perform in a stadium in a tournament. Te most widely used and known stadium for MFB format we use in tournaments is the Attack stadium.

(Aug. 09, 2010  1:22 AM)kool-kid9980 Wrote:

Ok, just to prove to you guys that the Flame Pegasus worked with me, I will get 8 more people to play with me and I will tell you what place it gets in. All the Beys will be customized and extremely strong, BRB
(Aug. 09, 2010  1:24 AM)babiblue202 Wrote:

Ok, just to prove to you guys that the Flame Pegasus worked with me, I will get 8 more people to play with me and I will tell you what place it gets in. All the Beys will be customized and extremely strong, BRB
Just out of curiosity, will you be using the sled again? and may I ask your age?
We keep telling you THE STARS DO NOT MEAN ANYTHING. Therefore, any combo built based on the stars alone would be worthless. I could make one right now... hmmm...

Dark Lacerta H145RF

Star wise, this would be extremely good... but its horrible.
yup bey bye thread lol but

heres waht i got

5 battles

3 kos for mf pegasis d125 rf

and 2 out spins for mf pegasis d125 rf -__- reallllll nice
WHAT NO! DID YOU READ ANYTHING I JUST WROTE!!!

-.-We do not use sleds in tournaments...
We only test beyblades in MFB tournament certified stadiums because if we test it in a sled, we will not get the same results as in a tournament certified MFB Attack Stadium.

Please read what i am saying T-T
(Aug. 09, 2010  1:28 AM)Nojo294 Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2010  1:24 AM)babiblue202 Wrote:

Just out of curiosity, will you be using the sled again? and may I ask your age?
We keep telling you THE STARS DO NOT MEAN ANYTHING. Therefore, any combo built based on the stars alone would be worthless. I could make one right now... hmmm...

Dark Lacerta H145RF

Star wise, this would be extremely good... but its horrible.

Ok, I faced the 8 other people, and here are the scores:
1: Lightning Aries
2. Flame LDrago
3. Flame Pegasus
4. Flame Leone
5. Flame Aquario
6. Dark Pegasus
7. Dark Aquario
8. Storm Leone
9. Flame Wolf
(Aug. 09, 2010  1:32 AM)babiblue202 Wrote: Ok, I faced the 8 other people, and here are the scores:
2. Flame LDrago
3. Flame Pegasus
4. Flame Leone
5. Flame Aquario
6. Dark Pegasus
7. Dark Aquario
8. Storm Leone
9. Flame Wolf

.....Beybattles.com? Lightning Aries and Flame LDrago can't be assembled in real beyblades!
(Aug. 09, 2010  1:32 AM)babiblue202 Wrote: Ok, I faced the 8 other people, and here are the scores:
2. Flame LDrago
3. Flame Pegasus
4. Flame Leone
5. Flame Aquario
6. Dark Pegasus
7. Dark Aquario
8. Storm Leone
9. Flame Wolf

In 8 minutes you played against 8 people? It seems like you just made up these results...

Also, you didn't list tracks or bottoms, and even if you did, the fact that the Dark Wheel is on the list at all means you weren't playing against good combos.

EDIT: I can believe I missed it, but RエスコルピオT125JB is right. Lightning Aries and Flame LDrago cannot be assembled.
Again, stop quoting everything, Secondly, you got 8 other people, did a whole battle, recorded it, posted it, in under 8 minutes?

And, like the other guy said, Might i ask how old you are?
and thirdly, for the last time. We do not test blades in non-tournament-certified stadiums because when we do go to tournaments with those blades, we will never know how they really play in tournament-certified stadiums.
(Aug. 09, 2010  1:34 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:
2. Flame LDrago
3. Flame Pegasus
4. Flame Leone
5. Flame Aquario
6. Dark Pegasus
7. Dark Aquario
8. Storm Leone
9. Flame Wolf

.....Beybattles.com? Lightning Aries and Flame LDrago can't be assembled in real beyblades!

Someone used those and they were Lightning Aries and Flame LDrago... IDK if they can or cant, but they were assembled and I saw them. IDK if they jammed it or what, but I saw it.
(Aug. 09, 2010  1:34 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
2. Flame LDrago
3. Flame Pegasus
4. Flame Leone
5. Flame Aquario
6. Dark Pegasus
7. Dark Aquario
8. Storm Leone
9. Flame Wolf

In 8 minutes you played against 8 people? It seems like you just made up these results...

Also, you didn't list tracks or bottoms, and even if you did, the fact that the Dark Wheel is on the list at all means you weren't playing against good combos.

Wait... are you using this in Beybattles.com? If so, then it has nothing to do with what we are saying because this section is for REAL LIFE COMBOS. What's good in a video game isn't necessarily good in real life too.

Please post combos that are useful in actual matches rather than online ones.
Mod please close this, Conversation done.
(Aug. 09, 2010  1:34 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
2. Flame LDrago
3. Flame Pegasus
4. Flame Leone
5. Flame Aquario
6. Dark Pegasus
7. Dark Aquario
8. Storm Leone
9. Flame Wolf

EDIT: I can believe I missed it, but RエスコルピオT125JB is right. Lightning Aries and Flame LDrago cannot be assembled.

No, it was a last man standing match. And yes, I know that the Dark Wheel is suckish, but I didn't make the combo. Most of my friends buy Dark because they think it is a cool thing.
(Aug. 09, 2010  1:36 AM)babiblue202 Wrote: Someone used those and they were Lightning Aries and Flame LDrago... IDK if they can or cant, but they were assembled and I saw them. IDK if they jammed it or what, but I saw it.

As what Nojo said, are you playing with beybattles.com?
EDIT: Although you can hardly combine Aries with Lightning, you can't combine LDrago with Flame in real life
[/Thread]

please.
(Aug. 09, 2010  1:38 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2010  1:36 AM)babiblue202 Wrote: Someone used those and they were Lightning Aries and Flame LDrago... IDK if they can or cant, but they were assembled and I saw them. IDK if they jammed it or what, but I saw it.

As what Nojo said, are you playing with beybattles.com?
No, we did it in real life. Its not even possible for 8 beys to fight on beybladebattles.com
(Aug. 09, 2010  1:38 AM)babiblue202 Wrote: No, it was a last man standing match.

[/thread] please.
(Aug. 09, 2010  1:40 AM)babiblue202 Wrote: No, we did it in real life. Its not even possible for 8 beys to fight on beybladebattles.com

1. This would have broke the parts due to excessive force.
2. If the parts were not broken it would have been unable to launch properly.
3. He could have faced 8 DIFFERENT users.
4. Someone please close this.... PLEASE.
Come back when you can give test results with the fair conditions established in the stickied topic "State of the Customizations Forum".