Flame Pegasus

You'll have to talk to someone else about RF, I haven't bought one yet.

I suggest buying something with Semi Defense (SD) or Wide Defense (WD) those are good bottoms to use in multiple scenarios. You said you were getting Rock Leone as well, if you want to avoid using RF then WB can sometimes be used as an attack piece.
ok I want Leone but i haven't seen it somewhere Unhappy
Yet you were able to buy L.L. Drago? Please, tell me where!
on www.Bol.com but it's a dutch site for international you can look at ebay or hasbro.com
That's what I was wondering, it should be pretty easy for you to find a Leone on Ebay...
I know i saw it but my parents don't have paypal and next week i have more change to find it in the shops.
Yah, Paypal is kind of annoying. My mother is going to cosign for a credit card for me, so I can make my own sometime this winter.
welcome dude paypal u can use a green dot money card if u dont have a credit card but welcome have fun and make alot of friends
Maybe my mom is gonna make an paypal account Smile
(Sep. 18, 2010  10:33 AM)Flame pegasus Wrote: Maybe my mom is gonna make an paypal account Smile

yeah she should paypal is very useful i thinks and good for ebay and people selling stuff online
Now i have Storm Pegasis, Dark bull, ROCK LEONE!!!!!!!!!!
As a defense combo, I would suggest putting Dark Bull's bottom on Rock Leone, that allows you to spin it faster while keeping it in the center of the stadium, but Rock isn't such a great defense piece anyway. Go ahead and experiment, you have a very popular attack type to work with.
ok thganks i will look at it. Smile
I will get a Dragoon S Smile not the best bey ever but it's good to me!