Flame Pegasus

I'm Dutch, I got a Galeon, Galzzy, Storm Pegasis
I found this site and register. Stupid
I know i've bought Flame Sagittario whith grip. now i've to wait 3 weeks Angry
Haha Welcome!
Good luck on getting more Beys!
(Aug. 31, 2010  2:41 PM)Flame pegasus Wrote: I know i've bought Flame Sagittario whith grip. now i've to wait 3 weeks Angry

Good start Flame Pegasus and welcome to the WBO
Welcome to WBO
hope u enjoy Eee
WELCOME! I advise that if you're ordering online you should get takara beys not hasbro
What's the difference? between takara and hasbro?
(Sep. 05, 2010  5:39 PM)Flame pegasus Wrote: What's the difference? between takara and hasbro?
takara tomy are the originals i think
hasbro are the ones that brought beyblade to north america
hasbro uses better quatily but takara tomy beyblades includes a beylauncher (string launcher)
(Sep. 05, 2010  5:39 PM)Flame pegasus Wrote: What's the difference? between takara and hasbro?
hasbro's beyblades are made with better materials
Welcome, There are almost no differences between those 2 brands.
hi hows it going
The 18th i got my sagittario and later I'll get the vortex arena with the exclusive L Drago for me Grin and Pegasis for my little bro.
(Sep. 13, 2010  8:59 PM)Flame pegasus Wrote: The 18th i got my sagittario and later I'll get the vortex arena with the exclusive L Drago for me Grin and Pegasis for my little bro.
i got the same set and storm pegasis beated l drago every time, maybe thats just me, hah
"It's not about winning or losing, it's about making friends."

Such a true statement, but I'm totally a better friend than everyone else here.

I believe my grandmother was from the Netherlands and she married a Swiss man and moved to Canada. That's something how it went down, my grandmother may have been Swiss and my grandfather Dutch...

Anyway, welcome to the forums.
(Sep. 13, 2010  9:12 PM)Flame pegasus Wrote: i'l see it when i get ot
and may i suggest putting rf on l drago, rf's the best bottom for attacks, beware though its wears out, and the paint comes off of the beys after 25-50 battles, hah
You never know, there might be people living near you who blade. You should try posting in WBO General and see what happens. Worst possibility: No one posts, you have nothing to lose. Just read the rules carefully before posting.
I got Storm Pegasis now Grin now wait for saggitarrio and LDrago but I want Leone the most Tongue_out
XBlader: You mean from the fusionwheel?
Welcome to the WBO
My Pegasis stops in a half minute Unhappy is that becouse of RF or an other part?
That's RF. Attack types aren't supposed to spin for very long, they're supposed to maximize friction with the stadium to gather speed to knock the other Bey out.

Careful using RF, it eventually wears down and doesn't get the same action. I don't recommend using it outside of a stadium. Actually, I don't recommend using anything outside of a stadium... Cement is your enemy.
ok thanks i play it on wood, I know what happens with RF and I got it only a day... do you know how to get it good? I'l get the vortex arena next week Smile And on Saterday I can but S on it.