Flame Pegasis 105 HF

All right, I have no idea how good this bey is in relativity, but I heard that Flame has all right smash attack, so I made this bey out of spare parts. And amazingly, It may not have the best offensive capabilities, but it has incredible stamina for a Attack bey. It's very weird. So, what do you guys think? Mid to top tier? Or something worth trying?
We need results , Uncertain
(May. 23, 2010  12:19 AM)♥ Wrote:
  • Explain the concept : we need to know what it is you are trying to achieve, how, in what conditions, etc. This is already in the Information Box in the Customisation Forum, so we're not sure why people aren't sticking to this!
  • Please post some test results if you think your customisation has potential. Do not just say “it beats everything!”

Also...
(Oct. 17, 2010  8:50 PM)AngelicSight Wrote: I heard that Flame has all right smash attack,

That's very wrong.
Obviously this will have better stamina than RF based combos.
Oh... well... never mind this. Guess I just messed up...
I like the idea(of an attack type with some decent stamina, to beat out others thru outspin), but I'm gonna modify the custom a bit. If I get any good results, I'll post back.....
Ok! Thanks!
actually couldnt this combo be used as an extremly fast destabilizer? (except without the outspin part)
I was thinking that this was a destabilizer too...except that HF has lower Stamina than SF or FS does.
So no it wouldn't :T
Yes, but HF happens to have better offensive capabilities.
true, but it's not really valid if HF lacks the power to KO defence combos.
Okay I can test today, YAY! so, I'm thinking, but I'm in school..... I'm trying to Make this custom a bit taller(Well I have my reasons) and stuff. I dont have a 125 track, but.........What about that part HF/S(HF mode)? It's a tall tip, so it may give me the little hieght i want. But i might bump the track down to 100. I originally was gonna like change Flame, but the more i think about it, it might be good, its a lighter weight wheel, and this reduses the amount of friction(slightly, more weight pushing down causes more friction) therefore giving it that much more stamina, however at the cost of a little power(friction equals power - Think of Rubber Flat, which gives speed AND Power due to its grip.). But Flame is no good at smash and well, obviously no good at upper attack, so actual testing is needed to see. When I get home i'll Test this custom and give you guys some results:

Flame Pegasis 100HF/S

I'm itching to try this.
XD Lol, This is a Balance type tho,ewwwww! (Attack / Stamina Mix)
i would like to see a ray leone.with ray wheel wolfs energy ring leones face and counter leones spin and tip.
^ off topic
Okay. Sorry, never got to go home yesterday lol....... I'm going home today(I'm at grannys! YAY!LOOOOL!) but i've got massive hmwrk. I'll see what i can do about testin this. SORRY! I'll definately try to get this done by The end of tommorow. I'm gonna test against 3 of my other customs in the areas of attack(vs a WB Defense type), Defence (vs RF attacker), and Stamina(I'm gonna do a time trial.)
Alright. I'm Dissapointed........

Stadium - Plastic generation Attack type(FINALLY FOUND IT! WOOO!! NO MORE THUNDER WHIP!), Slightly Damaged.

Beylauncher
5 rounds alternating starting bey
Your Custom(my mod of your custom, as i lack a pure HF...)Vs Rock leone 145SD - It's not top tier, but the best pure defense i've got.
Both launched at 100% power w/banking for attack custom!

Round 1 -
Winner was Leo, But by Slight outspin. Pegy Attacked an awful lot, but aside from the recoil of rock, the Dfse cmbo barley moved!
Round 2 -
Winner was Leo, by knockout. Pegy's Stamina would have been enough to out spin leo, but at one last moment leo was a bit off balance and rammed into pegy, knocking him out.(lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Round 3 -
Winner was Pegy, by Knockout! Yay! it just barely got Leo out, but the first couple attacks had a drastic differance from the first round.
Round 4 -
Winner was Leo, by a Dominating Knockout..... Leo got him within about 7 seconds. Pegy was knocked halfway cross the room! Had to be a weird angle of contact.....
Round 5 -
Winner was Leo, But by Slight outspin. Nothing really unusual, and the collisions were really huge, but I bet it was because of rock.

Well, This was dissapointing. I knew it wouldnt have too much power, however, this was almost disgusting. Lol. Imagine this against a Earth Bull C145 WB..........

This was the modified custom(I'm gettin an L Drago so I try this with the real HF, i'll repost with those results too......) against a defense combo. Not good results at all. 1 win out of 5 battles,ew. I'm gonna keep workin with this tho. Next, to test the Custom against a Attack type....!
Oh well. Thanks for trying, though! And also, what did you use if you didn't have HF?
Probably HF/S, and that is much different from HF.
Very differant. But I was hoping to get at least a little taste. Again, I did modify his custom!

But angelic Sight! YOUR idea was awsome in theroy:
I just got a Flame Bull 100F(From the Lion Gale Pack - Hasbro.) tho! This Blade is more of what you were going for right? It works well, and has excellent Stamina for an attack type. This things got more power, as it has more grip (F vs HF,F =more grip), and its lower to the ground. I'll test this one too. I've been playin with it a bit but I didnt write anything down. But I Can tell you This Thing is so fast, it doesnt need much grip to get a knockout. Its just a little slower than RF(Most likley from the fact that Flame is light, and F is Fast.....).
I read somewhere that Flame was 32 g? Also, WF, XF, RF, and R2F are supposed to be much faster.
If the bey is that light, and it has next to no grip.
It can go in for a heck of a smash attack, but hitting a top tier defense type with that will probably cause it to just self KO instead of acutally doing anything.
Well Flame, 32 grams or not, has the weight distributed over a wider area.
A valid point.

I'll try this out myself.
Hehheh. Please do. I dont have that many parts(HASBRO!!!!! Lol.....) so somebody who does will most likely find somthing useful.
Well you still have more than I do. At least I'm getting some new ones on saturday.

EDIT: Gotten. WOOT FOR EARTH AQUILA!