Flame Leone 105JB

Poll: Would you use this customization?

Yes
0%
No
100.00%
Total: 100% 1 vote(s)
Flame Leone 105JB is a pretty decent customized bey that i made. I wouldn't call it my best but it does hit my top 5. Because of the low 105 spin track, this bey has the ability to get low enough below the opponents fusion wheel, and wobble it off balance. I conducted a test with this bey and put it through 5 trials up against a bey of each type. Attack: Meteo L-drago LW105LF, Defense: Grand Cetus ED145RS, Stamina: Flame Libra T125ES, and Balance: Evil Befall UW145EWD.

Flame Leone 105JB vs Meteo L-drago LW105LF
Flame Leone won 5 out of 5 times

Flame Leone vs Grand Cetus ED145RS

Flame Leone vs Flame Libra T125ES
Flame Leone won 2 out of 5 times

Flame Leone vs Evil Befall UW145EWD

Overall i thought that this bey did pretty well. Hope you guys use this great custimization. And i hope none of the admins take this off because i think i did everything right.
You need 20 tests, minimum, and against top tiers.

Maybe wait a bit before making more threads.
Tests have to be in the BB-10, 20 rounds. The top being tested must be played against Top-Tier Beyblades, not stock ones.

This combination is very outclassed, it may to alright in Limited Format, but not too fantastic.

Try to read around before making a bunch of threads. Tongue_out

EDIT: Beaten by Ultramarine.
Well, u did do something's wrong.

1. U must do 20 rounds .
2. Those beys aren't top tier.
3. That beyblade is outclassed.

And what launcher and stadium are u using?

EDIT: whoooooops, looks like I been double beaten .
(Dec. 15, 2013  4:28 AM)Leone19 Wrote: Tests have to be in the BB-10, 20 rounds. The top being tested must be played against Top-Tier Beyblades, not stock ones.

This combination is very outclassed, it may to alright in Limited Format, but not too fantastic.

I dont have a BB-10 stadium though. Unhappy
(Dec. 15, 2013  4:38 AM)Zack A Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2013  4:28 AM)Leone19 Wrote: Tests have to be in the BB-10, 20 rounds. The top being tested must be played against Top-Tier Beyblades, not stock ones.

Sorry, but its the only official stadium, as it is not really "bias" to any type.

Unless you have any TT Zero-G Stadiums, you can't make official tests outside of the Hasbro Testing thread.
(Dec. 15, 2013  4:42 AM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2013  4:38 AM)Zack A Wrote:

Sorry, but its the only official stadium, as it is not really "bias" to any type.

Unless you have any TT Zero-G Stadiums, you can't make official tests outside of the Hasbro Testing thread.
And the bb-46 testing thread Smile
Oh, i only have a Hasbro Lightning L-drago stadium. Unhappy