Flame Byxis's (Unofficial) Character Contest (NOW OVER)

(Jan. 22, 2019  1:28 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2019  1:26 AM)CAP7A1N Wrote: When does this end?

Tomorrow
Oooof
(Sep. 22, 2018  5:39 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: I am reopening the character contest since the second of the two winners from last time is planned to appear soon.

The prizes are the same as last time.

1st place:
The winning character will appear in at least one future part of my Beyblade series with a credit to the creator. https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Flame-b...e-Revealed. Also the winner will have their Beyblade added to my game (https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...ame--79023) If they wish. Finally the winner will get to choose one part of my story to see a day before I release it to everyone.

1st Runner-up:
Will get their Beyblade added to my game. And can get an advance copy of my story (Please request it in the thread for my story)

2nd Runner-up:
Will get their beyblade added to my game. Or an advance copy of one part of my story.

Rules:
Maximum of two entries

There are three ways to submit your character.

Character description
[fill here]
Character's personality
[fill here]
Beyblade name/beast description
[fill here]

Beyblade Special moves (if any)
[fill here]
Models or detailed drawings of Beyblade parts
[fill here]

Character description
[fill here]
Character's personality
[fill here]
Beyblade name/beast description
[fill here]
Beyblade Special moves (if any)
[fill here]
Worded description of Beyblade parts (can't guarantee accuracy)
[fill here]

Character description
[fill here]
Character's personality
[fill here]
Beyblade is taken from my backlog of Beyblades and I will decide the Special move and parts.
[specify]

Disclaimer. I will not be held responsible if a character similar to one appearing here shows up in my series since I already have most of them prepared in my head.

Have fun! The entries must be in by the end of next Sunday please have your characters in by then.

Who won?