Flame Bull105F

This combo I like to call "Stamina Buster." As the name implies, it "busts" the opponents stamina. The flat tip provides sufficient attack to wear down the opponents stamina, and enough stamina itself to outlast a defense type and possibly a stamina type.against Rock Leone145WB, it has at least a 90% win rate, and the same for Rock AquarioDF145FS. In the US, I can't do any qualified tests with only PTW, so I would like some feedback on this. Please?Cute
strange ...
so you say in the ptw this is better than both rock leone 145 wb and rock aquario df145 fs
are you aware that fs sucks for stamina. although I would still like to see your results in the PTW
against rock leone because the ptw sucks for attack types hmmmm strange
Ill do some testing once i get PTW, cause i had also heard that Attack types in their are terrible. Seems like it would dish out a bit of upper attack, but retain the Stamina it needs to outlast.
watch this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAkN2Gf8j...re=related actualy flame bull won Smile(attack type)
Post round results or it didn't happen.
Also stamina types are not supposed to be up against attackers and rock wheel could be effecting your win rates due to its recoil. Your combos that are up against it are not good enough to show reliable results. If you are looking for a stamina buster you should use Flame on the opposing bey because it is suited for stamina.

Flame Bull 145SD is the best stamina bey you can make right now unless you order beys online.
Thanks for all the feedback guys! I'm kind of disappointed right now though... I'll do some more experiments.
flame bull 105F is an uncustomized bey from the lion gale force face off set isnt it
(Aug. 02, 2010  2:44 PM)tenzeku123 Wrote: flame bull 105F is an uncustomized bey from the lion gale force face off set isnt it

No. The Flame Bull from Lion Gale Force Wall has 100F.
(Aug. 02, 2010  2:46 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2010  2:44 PM)tenzeku123 Wrote: flame bull 105F is an uncustomized bey from the lion gale force face off set isnt it

No. The Flame Bull from Lion Gale Force Wall has 100F.

darn it this what happens when you sleep early your mind goes forgetting stuff