Flame Aqaurio 105S

I decided to try to make a stamina type out of Aqaurio because I was bored. The results were not what I expected. I put it against a Flame Sagitario 145S and Rock Leone C145WB in the Pegasis Thunder Whip Stadium. Here are the results:

VS Flame Sagitario 145S: Won 8 matches out of 10. The only reasons it didn't win was because the stage some how made the beyblade continue to spin very close to the ground then when it started to slow down the fusion wheel would start hitting the ground. But it gave promising results.

VS Rock Leone C145WB: Won 9 matches out of 10. The reason it didn't win was the same reason of Sagitario.

In conslusion, the combination over all has great stamina and is well balanced. Sliding shoots though are out of the question when using this combo. Try it out and show me your results.
Flame Sagitario 145S and Rock Leone C145WB are both pretty bad (Rock has recoil issues and S has balance issues), so it's easy to say that a bad Beyblade would defeat worse combinations. Try testing it against Earth Bull C145WB, and see what results from that.
(Aug. 07, 2010  9:47 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: Why would you ever test a stamina combo against a defence custom?

I would have done it aginst Storm Pegasis 100RF but I was getting tired. And I couldn't find it either.
(Aug. 07, 2010  9:47 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: Why would you ever test a stamina combo against a defence custom?
Perhaps the fact that he used the Pegasus Thunder Whip Beystadium. It is not as if anything else really came into play with that stadium ...
(Aug. 07, 2010  9:56 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
Perhaps the fact that he used the Pegasus Thunder Whip Beystadium. It is not as if anything else really came into play with that stadium ...

Hmm. I still think that there was no point in testing it against the defence bey because it should nearly always win.

I also realise that I came across as a bit of a wasteman in my post. My boom boom.
(Aug. 07, 2010  10:05 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: Hmm. I still think that there was no point in testing it against the defence bey because it should nearly always win.

I also realise that I came across as a bit of a wasteman in my post. My boom boom.
You are right. I was simply writing that if we have to do useless tests, we might as well do it more useless anyway, hah.

Akel, unless you post results with a good stadium such as the Attack Type Beystadium, we are not really interested by these results because they are done in very bad environments. This is obviously Hasbro's fault, but you should understand ...
This is sort of off topic, but is anyone else bothered by that typo in the title? It's very distracting to me.

Anyways, as others have stated before, unless your test results are done in good environments, no one will be interested in them. In fact, most people will disregard them as fluke.