25.00%
Have to hold down spare parts
0%
tried it, Meh
16.67%
Can't be bothered.
50.00%
Total: 100% 12 vote(s)
Try using Ball, or a Defense-Series PT. And Arsh, please refrain from making useless posts.
flame ___ 105 s isnt his combo its his friend's combo which won against earth eagle 145 wd
so he wanted to know why
Don't forget Flame__105S need a decent energy ring. Like Aries, it has spikes and it sometimes is useful for destablisher. Sry if I spelled it wrong.
(Nov. 24, 2010  9:17 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: just tested the difference of the clear wheel

since flame is a bit higher than other metal wheels there is no difference, but i still believe using bull will be best because it has great weight distribution, and it is very heavy

my results prove what you said wrong
Were you testing in a Takara or a pegasus thunder whip stadium, cause I got beat pretty sorely in a thunder whip, Would it have anything to do with me doing a banking shot with eagle, I thought seeming as it is such a low stamina type one slam form eagle would heavily reduce spin but it seemed to get back up pretty easy, although I tried a couple of normal shots and seemed to lose them to Tired
i was testing in the hasbro lf stadium (its all i have Unhappy )
Then these results baffle me, I know how you feel, paint scrapes, ugh.