Finding niche uses for bad GT parts

this is plain and simple, i take the absolute worst GT parts and try to find a use for each one that is at least SOMEWHAT competetive
Slash is pretty funny honestly. The only thing that holds it back is the lack of burst resistors that should've been built into it. Slash on a similar setup as Judgement can work well if you can KO things quick enough. Even with being in the lower end of things for weight I find it can deliver impressive hits.

I do believe this is also the same case for the Flare layer base. Can deliver impressive hits but lacks burst resistance.

The Death SK Ring is good for weight defense just due to it's sheer weight paired with Solomon+MCC, 1S, and Almight +SV
(Sep. 11, 2022  2:07 AM)Cindercast Wrote: Slash is pretty funny honestly. The only thing that holds it back is the lack of burst resistors that should've been built into it. Slash on a similar setup as Judgement can work well if you can KO things quick enough. Even with being in the lower end of things for weight I find it can deliver impressive hits.

I do believe this is also the same case for the Flare layer base. Can deliver impressive hits but lacks burst resistance.

The Death SK Ring is good for weight defense just due to it's sheer weight paired with Solomon+MCC, 1S, and Almight +SV
i also found another funny use for Slash, and it comes with using a bad layer weight too, Slash+Sen, and then pairing up Vanguard and any aggressive dash driver results in insane hits from the 6 sided weight distribution plus the aggressive dash driver and also decent burst resistance from Vanguard and the dash driver as long as you have Valkyrie, Dragon2, Achilles, ETC on it

(Sep. 11, 2022  7:32 PM)Burn87 Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2022  2:07 AM)Cindercast Wrote: Slash is pretty funny honestly. The only thing that holds it back is the lack of burst resistors that should've been built into it. Slash on a similar setup as Judgement can work well if you can KO things quick enough. Even with being in the lower end of things for weight I find it can deliver impressive hits.

i also found another funny use for Slash, and it comes with using a bad layer weight too, Slash+Sen, and then pairing up Vanguard and any aggressive dash driver results in insane hits from the 6 sided weight distribution plus the aggressive dash driver and also decent burst resistance from Vanguard and the dash driver as long as you have Valkyrie, Dragon2, Achilles, ETC on it
i also found a Niche for Drake, the 2nd worst GT disk, and it comes with using Judgement+Zan, all of the weight is focused on the 2 attack blades, and it also has insane burst resistance because Drake is one of those disks

(Sep. 11, 2022  7:32 PM)Burn87 Wrote:

(Sep. 11, 2022  7:32 PM)Burn87 Wrote: i also found another funny use for Slash, and it comes with using a bad layer weight too, Slash+Sen, and then pairing up Vanguard and any aggressive dash driver results in insane hits from the 6 sided weight distribution plus the aggressive dash driver and also decent burst resistance from Vanguard and the dash driver as long as you have Valkyrie, Dragon2, Achilles, ETC on it
i also found a Niche for Drake, the 2nd worst GT disk, and it comes with using Judgement+Zan, all of the weight is focused on the 2 attack blades, and it also has insane burst resistance because Drake is one of those disks
Fusion' is also halfway decent on attack combos, who knew?