Total: 100% 11 vote(s)
oh wayyy 2 short
i couldn't find anything to write. ill add on later
need 1 bad guy 1 good guy
Ep. 9 "The Tournament" Part 4

Block 1/2 Battle 6/8
Dave vs Lance
"3...2...1...Let it...RIP!"
Dave's Pisces and Lance's Susanow smashed into eachother, midair. The two beys began to fall to the ground. "Whoa there! That's some power ya got there in that little top of yours. Unfortunately... It's not 'nuff. Sorry." Lance said. "Go, go. Susanow! Bite 'em like a alligator bites a rabbit! OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM!!" "Oh, wow. He doesn't shut up. Dave thought. "I see right through you! Go! Pisc--" Dave started. "NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM!!" Lance yelled. "BWAAARGH!!" Dave yelled, hands in his face, falling to the floor. "Focus! Ignore him. I can win this!" Dave thought. "ECLIPSE!" Pisces rushed towards Susanow, but it dodged. "Whoa, whoa! Cool down, bro!" Lance said. "No. You col down. Just. Be. Quiet. For... JUST FOR TEN SECONDS!! PISCES!!" Dave screamed. Pisces, still using Eclipse, spun around the stadium like Storm Bringer. Pisces propelled himself towards Susanow. The attack connected. "EEK!! Wow man, you sure scared meh. I thought ah was in trouble yanno? Anywho... I'll just use my special move. Yup. Right here. Right now. Ungh! Safety." Lance said. Red pluses formed around Pisces, as if it was getting healed. "Yah! What?? OMG I'M FREAKIN' OUT!! Oh, wait my bey's on fire... Fireball!" Lance threw the fire off of his bey and went on the attack. "Huh?" Dave wondered. "He seems less annoying.......... AHA! He's tricking me! It won't work!" Dave thought. "Pisces, Absorb, and step on it!" Pisces began to move around Susanow, hitting and stealing spin rapidly. Pisces stole enough spin that Pisces' track blew away Susanow. Lance seemed to be frozen. "This hasn't happened to him before." Dave thought. "HELLFIRE!!" Dave shouted. Pisces began to glow a brilliant white and then everything flashed white, blinding everyone and deafening them with the sound of Pisces hitting Susanow with the strength of a god. After everything cleared up there was a winner. Dave.
Block 2/2 Battle 6/8
JT vs Sam
"3...2...1...Let it...RIP!!"
"Gah. I don't have time for you really. I need to crush Joseph now. Dark Move: GRAVITY WELL!!" JT yelled. "Wai--" Sam was interrupted by the dark move. Sam saw his siblings playing Beyblade with him, then, beys were launched at his 3 brothers and 2 sisters, tearing through their chest. Then he was confronted by the marauders, who acted as if they were happy. Sam's Infinity Libra fell from the sky and Sam picked it up and launched it at them. Then, Libra blew up. Sam was dragged out of the illusion and was glad his Libra hadn't blown up but instead got thrown out of the stadium. "A few chips here and there," Sam thought before he passed out.
Beys featured in this episode of "Go! Batousai!"

Susanow
Wheel: Wind; Ring: Susanow; Track: 115; Tip: F(Flat);
Just in case your curious, the people left in the tourney are: B1: Joseph!, Dave!; B2: JT!, Jake
sorry about not posting for 2 weeks, I was away sry Smile
Ep. 10 "The Tournament" Part 5

Block 1/2 Battle 7/8
Joseph vs Dave
Once Pisces and Batousai hit the ground, Joseph smiled. "Huh? Why are you smiling?" Dave asked. "Because." Joseph started. "It's going to be fun battling you again. Go! Batousai!" Batousai was attacking fiercely but was being deflected off of the wind current. "Come on. That's a classic. Surely you remembered my spin track?" Dave said. "How could I?" Joseph replied smugly. Batousai's track began to spin, countering the air current, throwing Pisces off balance. "Pisces! Special move: Eclipse!" Dave yelled. Pisces sped towards Batousai, leaving behind a golden flame. "Hehe. I've been practicing for this moment. Majinken! Hurry!" Joseph shouted. Batousai used his spin track to push Pisces away and began circling it. "Good! Your move, David." Joseph said. "Yup!" David responded as Pisces tried to hit Batousai. Batousai dodged it and came up behind Pisces. "Now go! Akisazame!" Joseph yelled. But something went wrong. There was a small flicker of fire, licking at Batousai's face bolt, slowing it down. "Yes! I might win this time!" Dave said, ecstatic. "Absorb! Pisces!!" Pisces spun around Batousai, hitting it and stealing its spin. This went on for a while, making it seem like Joseph wasn't trying. Dave absorbed as much power as possible and retreated until the two beys were circling eachother. "He's gotten better," Joseph thought. "I need to think of something. Let's see... His weakness is from above. I could jump up and attack. No, he'd move away, smashing me groundward.Come on... That's it!" "You know what to do! Right, Batousai!?" Joseph yelled. Batousai spun rapidly around Pisces again. "Seriously? Not this again. Pisces! Hellfire!" Dave shouted. A shimmer of white light appeared around Pisces, slowly engulfing the stadium with its beauty. "Now's your chance!" Joseph yelled. "Of course." Dave thought. After the light disappeared, Joseph had won. "Good job!" Joseph said.
Block 2/2 Battle 7/8
JT vs Jake
The two beys landed... With Pegasis on top of Eagle. "Darkness pull!" JT said wickedly. Pegasis pulled Eagle in so hard, it split in half, cleanly. "Eagle..." Jake said, with the two parts in his hand.
FINAL BATTLE
JT vs Joseph
REMEMBER EVERYONE 1 good guy is all that is needed.
Batousai?? Ruroni Kenshi much??????? anyway, nice story.
yes i was very... uncreative.
a bad guy for you mate

Name: Izuma Inzori
BeyBlade: starts with: Silent Ninja MSBSCH85RHF/RS, final form is: Silent Samurai MKSCH85 WRHF/RWD

BeyBlade description:
Face: A shuriken in the middle, between two kantanas and the writing SAMURAI for Silent Samurai and NINJA for Silent Ninja (color: all decals black on silver background)
Silent: think of Lightning with the multi hit mode (renamed Rapid Strike mode) as thick shurikens, and upper mode (renamed Slice mode) as a kantana (color: un-painted)
Samurai: think of Kerbecs + L-Drago I with the 'rings' as shurikens and the dragon heads as kantanas (color; silver)
Ninja: same as Samurai except that the dragon heads are shaped like kunai (color: silver)
MKSCH85: Metal Kantana Spring Change Height 8.5mm – 11.0mm, same as MSBSCH85 except that the Shuriken Blade is changed with 4 kantanas (color: translucent silver for the plastic, un-painted metal for the “blades”)
MSBSCH85: Metal Shuriken Blade Spring Change Height 8.5mm-11mm, think of CH120 with an external shell resembling a shuriken made of metal, when lose, MSBSCH85 can bounce due to the spring within the core of MSBSCH85.
RHF/RS: Rubber Hole Flat / Rubber Sharp (can change during combat at Izuma’s command)
WRHF/RWD: Wide Rubber Hole Flat / Rubber Wide Defense (can change during combat at Izuma’s command (color: translucent silver for plastic, black for the rubber))
Super attacks:
Level 1: “Silent death,” Silent Samurai disappears and hits opponent with a million kunai and shuriken and kantanas
Level 2: “100 Slices of The Samurais’’,” the Metal Shuriken shell on MSBSCH85 swells and smashes the opponent’s bey 100 times, on the 99th time, Silent Ninja halts and circles the stadium 10 times, cheating a black hurricane that flips the opposing bey out of the stadium with a insanely powerful smash from Silent Samurai.
Level X: “Infinite Blade” Samurai appears and slices at the opponent’s bey with such speed and power that the opposing bey instantly stops and flies out of the stadium 10 meters away, breaking it in half. (Last resort, can only be used three times in a year!)
BeyBlade Type: Attack/Defense
Spin Direction: Left
Character bio:
Clothes: Black Armani Exchange T-Shirt with black GUESS jeans and a silver cloak with black flames (cloak is based on Minato from NARUTO) clothes all the time
Attitude: helpful and cool, classmates are jealous of him. When he promises something, you can guarantee that he will keep his promise unless it has anything to do with murder or theft. Lost his brothers in a explosion when he was 10 yrs old.
-bump- I haven't posted in a really long time cos I'm grounded I snuck this post on my moms iPod
bump- chapter coming............. now!
o ya im sure theres a carpload of suspense. last episode was what, 2 months ago
|EPISODE 11|
Ultimate Clash! JT vs Joseph
---------------------------------
"GO! BATOUSAI!" Joseph boomed. A shockwave blasted from within Batousai, knocking everyone over except for Joseph and JT. "I won't take the time to slowly feed off of you. I'll just... DESTROY YOUR BEY RIGHT NOW!" JT yelled. "Darkness Pull!" "Resist it, Batousai!" Joseph shouted. Batousai began to shake in place. Batousai can't resist for long... I have to counter somehow. Ermmm..... I've got it! "Majinken!" Joseph said to Batousai. Batousai stopped resisting and used JT's special move against him. "Spin around to the left." Jt said. Pegasus began to swiftly spin around, clockwise, and countered Batousai by attacking him from behind. The two beys began to violently grind against eachother, with Batousai occasionally pulling away for a second or two. "Heh. I have all my plans figured out! I don't improvise in battles, I know what to do when something happens. You could have done anything else, I would still win. In the end, there is only room for one: me!" Pegasus began to crack the stadium and rip whole chunks of it off, it was pulling so hard. The chunks then jetted into Pegasus' face bolt. "Maybe I haven't planned as well as you, but I'll win! Batousai! HIITENSHOUKU!" Joseph said. Batousai jumped up and began to spin its spin track. Batousai began to fall like in Starblast Attack. "I finally get to use this. Pretty good, but, I WILL DEMOLISH YOUR SOUL! DARK PARADOX!" JT yelled. Pegasus jumped up and dashed towards Batousai, defying gravity. Pegasus then pulled Batousai in using Darkness Pull and then something amazing happened. All sound drowned out, like boombox being turned off. Everything went black. This went on seemingly forever. Joseph fought the blackness, all his shouts drowned out by the vacuum of the darkness. When Joseph finally broke out of it, he found Batousai wobbling and being pulled into Black Hole Destruction. "HAHAHAHAHAHA! Looks like you finally broke free! Did you have a fun time crying and shouting! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" JT laughed hysterically. "Use your spin track to regain your balance and use Hiitenshouku!" Joseph yelled. Batousai did just that, and fell directly towards the center of the black hole. "Majinken!" Joseph said. "Of course you're planning something, but... IT WON'T WORK! DARK MOVE! GRAVITY WELL!" JT boomed. everything went in slow-motion Batousai fell as the dark dome formed, engulfing the stadium, Joseph, and JT. Batousai's spin track smashed Pegasus in the face bolt into the ground and countered Gravity Well. "AAGH!!" JT yelled. "Hm! Akisazame!" Batousai rushed to Pegasus and hit rapidly. When Batousai was finished, it smashed Pegasus out of the stadium. As Pegasus flew in the air a small line slashed into the air, hitting Pegasus back in. "What!?" Joseph wondered. "Good timing! You see, I NEVER LOSE! GET READY! DARKNESS PULL!" JT shouted. "Batousai!" Joseph screamed. "That's not a fair battle. He already beat you, give it up." Someone said as Pegasus spun out of the stadium. "You need to get out of here. Now." They said. JT picked up Pegasus slowly and began to disappear in a black shroud. A bey appeared in the middle of the stadium. It looked like it wasn't spinning at all, except the face bolt, which looked like a dancer while spinning. "I'm E." E said as he jumped from the crowd. "You better be thankful my friend here is a bey mechanic." E pulled a heavy-looking machine out of nowhere and gave it to Joseph. "Try it." "All right." Joseph said as he place his bey in a slot. E hit some buttons and then Batousai was sucked in. "MULTIPLE FRACTURES ALONG THE FUSION WHEEL AND SPIN TRACK. PERFORMANCE TIP AT RISK OF SPLITTING IN TWO. CLEAN HOLE THROUGH MIDDLE OF BEY. ESTIMATED REPAIR TIME: 2 DAYS 7 HOURS 32 MINUTES 56.25 SECONDS" The machine said. "I'm surprised you were still able to spin after that. What bey spirit you must have." E wondered. The machine began to make loud crunching and grinding noises. And a crack or two. "Wait! Is my bey okay!?" Joseph asked. "It's fine you'll see in like... 2 days."
dude, heres an upgrade for my character + 3 more Name: Izuma Inzori
Name: Sonai Inzori
Name: Hatachi Inzori
Name: Rez Inzori
thank you Grin