0%
0%
18.18%
54.55%
27.27%
Total: 100% 11 vote(s)
Taking suggestions. Need: 1 good guys, 1 bad guys
Ep. 1 "Rivalry"
"SPECIAL MOVE!! MAJINKEN!!" Joseph said as his bey threw the other bey accross the arena using his free spinning SA(Sword Attack)145 spin track. "No..." a blader said as his pegasis landed beside him. The blader fell to the ground, ashamed. "Nice battle." Joseph said to the blader. Joseph walked off and awaited the next round. "Joseph moves on and faces who could be his greatest adversary yet. Let's hear it for Dave and his Pisces!" Blader DJ said. "Perhaps a challenging opponent." Joseph thought.

"3...2...1...Let it.....RIP!!" Joseph and Dave said in unison. "Go, go! Pisces!" Dave yelled. Pisces shot into the center of the stadium and began to mimic the behavior of Batousai. "Trying to figure me out are you? Well it won't work! Batousai! Use your Sword Attack spin track to jump towards Pisces!" Joseph commanded. Batousai did as told, and landed on top of Pisces. "SPECIAL MOVE!! ECLIPSE!!" Dave shouted. Flames spouted from Pisces and engulfed Batousai. Batousai began to lose its balance. "Jump off! Your not the only one with a special move... MAJINKEN!!" Joseph yelled. Batousai rushed to Pisces and began to circle him. Dave began to laugh hysterically. "The wind from my T125 spin track is repelling your bey's hot air. It's a science thing, you won't understand." Dave said. "No. I won't give in. I'll show you the true power of a beyblade. Let's go! Attack with all your might Batousai!" Joseph said. Batousai began to push forward, and just when he was about to break through, Batousai went flying. "Haha. A for effort." Dave mocked. Suddenly, Joseph realized something. "Jump!" he yelled. Batousai jumped onto Pisces. "What is this?" Dave asked confused. "It's a science thing, you won't uderstand. NOW!! DOWNWARD MAGINKEN!!" Joseph shouted. The fiery SA145 began to spin faster than the bey's rotation speed and grabbed hold of Pisces' energy ring, "THIS IS THE TRUE POWER OF MY BEY!!!" Joseph exclaimed. SA145 picked Pisces up and threw it into the ground. Afterwards, there was a long eerie silence. "Unbelievable! That was the most amazing battle that I have ever seen! I am speechless!" Blader DJ said, speechless.

Beys featured in this episode of 'Go! Batousai!':

Batousai
Wheel: Manslayer; Ring: Batousai; Track: SA(Sword Attack)145; Tip:F(Flat)
Pisces
Wheel: Burn; Ring: Pisces; Track: T(Tornado)125; Tip: WD(Wide Defense)
kinda rushed and don't do [blader]!it looks kinda crazy... no offense:\
Ep. 2 "A Pheonix Rises"

"Amazing! Joseph just won 2,000 points!" Blader DJ said. "Impossible. I've never lost before" Dave sobbed "Great battle. You were pretty good." Joseph said. "Joseph? Could I learn from you?" Dave asked. "Sure! Come over to my place later." Joseph replied. "Thanks." Dave said. The crowd left the stadium and Dave, Joseph, and one member of the crowd were left. "Interesting..." An unknown person said. He then jumped down from the bleachers and revealed himself. "Who's that?" Dave asked. "I am Alex, a blader. I saw you out there. Fight me, Joseph. I want to truly test your strength." Alex said. "Alright." Joseph said as he set his bey up. "3...2...1...Let it...RIP!!" Alex and Joseph yelled. "I'm not going to give you any chances. GO!! MAJINKEN!!" Joseph shouted. Batousai began to rush towards Alex's bey. Batousai was gaining momentum. Just as Batousai was going to connect, Alex's bey jumped above Batousai. "Agh! Your timing was perfect. How did you do that?" Joseph said in surprise. Alex sat down and said, "Mini Quake performance tip." "Huh?" Joseph asked when Alex's bey began to bounce on Batousai rapidly. "Now, Pheonix. Omega Quake mode." Alex said. Pheonix began to bounce harder and faster. So fast that it seemed there were a million Pheonix's. "Finish him." Alex said. Pheonix flew way up high in order to deliver a huge blow. "Batousai! Jump up too!" Joseph yelled. Batousai rushed to the edge of the arena to get some lift. "Strike!" Alex yelled. Pheonix crashed into Batousai sending it across the stadium and into a stadium out. "Batousai!" Joseph said. "That was... simple. I didn't even get to use my special move." Alex said. Joseph walked to his bey picked it up and left, without a word. Dave followed suit and Alex was left standing. "This boy has impressive power. He even made me activate my MQ performance tip. Do you read me?" Alex said into his watch. "Clear as day. Has the tracker been set onto one of them?" Alex's watch said. "Yes. Now we are enabled to crush his beyblade. Hahahahaha!" Alex said. Alex walked out, opposite the direction Joseph went. "Tomorrow we hit his friend." He said, kicking a rock, laughing.

"LET IT RIP!" Dave yelled as he launched his bey. A dummy beyblade began to attack. "GO! ECLIPSE!" Dave yelled. The dummy bey exploded in fiery manner. "NOW! ABSORB!" Dave shouted as Pisces began to catch on fire. "GO!!!" Dave yelled. Pisces sped to the dummy bey as quickly as possible and the dummy bey's fire from Eclipse was getting sucked away, stealing spin. The dummy bey began to wobble, and then lost its balance completely. "Good job! It seems you've mastered Absorb." Joseph said. "Heheh. Well it's all in a days work." Dave said and left.

Pheonix
Wheel: Shooting; Ring: Pheonix; Track: 125; Tip: MQ(Mini Quake)
Very good story.can you accapt my characrters:

Name: (No one know his name so they just call him Whirpool)
Bey: Whirpool Poseidon T120 RB
Look: Blue jeans, white T-shirt, blue jacket, blue hair.

Bey description: The metal wheel whirpool is blue and is shaped like whirpool waves in the outside and some pop up waves near the middle in the inside. The clear wheel is blue and is a whirpool. T120 (trident 120) is a blue 120 with four small gold tridents. RB (rubber ball) is a rubber ball. The facebolt is blue with a gold trident and two waves behind. Is a very powerfull bey.

Whirpool description: He is a 15 year old mysterious guy. No one knows nothing about him. Is a very good guy but no one talks with him. Whirpool is very strong blader and always is blading. He found Whirpool Poseidon when he was 8 yaers old. He was in a ship and a giant whirpool appear in front. The ship sunk and all his family died. He was the only one who survived. Under the sea he found his bey. Since then he is all mysterious.

Special Move: Giant Golden Whirpool. Appears water in the stadium and then Whirpool Poseidon Makes a giant whirpool . The tridents in his track get bigger.

He is a good guy.

Name: Briel
Beblade: Green Libra 100 WB ( Green Is like rock but bigger and green ) The bey is all green.
Special Move: Green Tornado. Libra makes a green tornado turning all things green and blowing the opponent bey away.
Look: He is obssesed with green. Green hair (hair is like ginka's), Green T shirt, Green jeans, Green shoes, Green skin.
He is a very strong blader and wants to get even stronger. He play all the time but when is time to get serius he get serius. And he is very very smart. He is good

Briel is 13 year old. From little he is beyblading. His bey was flame libra. When he was 6 there was a big explotion in his town and his fathers die. Since then he have been around the world beyblading and getting strong. In a town Green Libra felt from the sky hit him in the head. Flame libra disapered. When trainign with the very powerfull Green Libra 100WB the bey caused an explotion that turn him green.
Since then he uses his clothes all green.

They are best friends friends. They are friends since the fathers of Briel die.
kk in ep 3
Ep. 3 "Intense Battle! Dave vs Briel"

Dave was asleep having a nightmare about Joseph and Alex's battle. Alex was in his room, too behind him. "GYAARGH!" Dave yelled as Alex threw abag over his face. "Heh. You're mine." Alex hissed. Alex put duct tape over Dave's mouth and took him away. Dave passed out. Later, Dave awoke in a well-lit stadium that was very large. The duct tape was no longer on his mouth nor was the bag over him. Dave looked around adjusting his eyes to the light. He saw many screens around the room with somebody's face on them. The screens began to talk. "I am Ray. I run the organization: Darkness Devouring. We plan to steal every bey's power and rule the world with an iron fist. We have 4 members as of now. You have been brought here because you, Joseph and 6 others are an obstacle. Prepare to be destroyed." Ray said. David saw that the screens now had words on them. The screens read, "Round 1. Dave vs 10 beys." "So it's a test." David said as he set up his bey. "3...2...1...Let it...Rip!" David yelled as his bey was released from his launcher. Simultaneously, 10 beys shot out from the wall. David saw that they were all Bakushin Susanow 105F. "Spin around and hit them all!" David shouted. Pisces spun and easily defeated the beys. Now the screen read, "Round 2. Dave vs Clone." Burn Pisces T125WD shot out from the wall. "What!? Hmm... maybe he can't copy our special move. Go! Eclipse!" David said. The fake Pisces exploded outside the arena and left behind a fire. The screen says, "Round 3. Dave vs Briel." A man wearing a green cloak appeared and said, "Your bey is losing stamina. Green Libra will end it." (Imagine intense music now) He then launched his bey upside-down. Libra began to spin rapidly mid-air. "Dodge it!" Dave yelled. Libra landed with perfect balance and began to attack. "Go on the attack Pisces." David said. Pisces went to attack but Libra dodged and spun rapidly around Pisces. "Special move! Green... TORNADO!!" Briel yelled. A green tornado appeared around Pisces, knocking it around. Everything started to look green in the stadium. "Jump out, Pisces!" David shouted. "It won't work. Once Green Tornado has started, it cannot be stopped." Briel sniggered. Pisces flew out and began to absorb the tornado's energy. "What? What are you doing!?" Briel sneered. Pisces rotation speeed got so high that he could float. "Attack him Pisces!" David said. Pisces shot down and attacked Libra. (End music) Libra flew towards Briel who began to cry when he saw that Libra's wheel was broken. "No... No... NO!! You! You'll pay for hurting my Libra!" Briel sobbed. Dave walked over to comfort Briel but Briel said, "NO!!" and a small bright green light flashed and Libra was fixed. "It's your bey spirit, Briel. Because you love your beyblade more than anything, Libra got fixed." Dave said. "Huh? Bey spirit? You mean all this time my power has been coming from my bond with Libra, not from strength?" Briel asked. "Yup." Dave replied. "Okay. So, would you mind if I was your friend?" Briel said, smiling. "You could be my frie-" Dave was interrupted by Alex. "Briel! You traitor! You were our #3 and you abandon us! Someone like you doesn't deserve to be here! GET OUT!" Alex scorned. "Dave, this is your final test. Prepare to pay for what lies you've just told Briel!" Alex yelled. Briel ran out and Dave grabbed his bey. "You! I can't believe you. *grunt* I'll make you feel sorry!" Dave replied. "3...2...1...Let it...RIP!!"

"Ugh... Where's Dave?" Joseph wondered. Joseph walked outside and saw duct tape on the ground. "GAH! He's been kidnapped!" Joseph yelled. He also saw muddy skid marks on the ground. Joseph followed these marks to a hi-tech lab in the middle of nowhere. Joseph entered and the marks stopped. Joseph saw 5 doors titled: Training, Customizing, Stadium, Office, and ベイブレード "Huh? What's that?" Joseph asked, and entered the room to find Dave and Alex battling.

Libra
Wheel: Green; Ring: Libra; Track: 100; Tip: WB(Wide Ball)
Suspense!!!
ive got nothing better to do so im going to write another episode
I like the episodes Smile
Hope to see more
NameConfusedamuel Higanu
Bey:Infinity Libra F100 MES(F100 has 10 little bat-like fangs that go downward and MES is metal eternal sharp and Infinity is like Rock and Flame and is navy blue and his energy ring is clear pearl white)
Clothing:African-American skin tone,black spikey hair and wears a layered tee and the colors are Green and blue and he wears bage cargo shorts and wears blue jordans.
Awesom series!!Eee
is sam good or bad??
name:kyle bey:rockleone h145WD personalities: he hates everything even his bey but is forced to keep it for he only loves beyblade :he wears baggy cargo pants red t-shirt and sandals
good...he's a good guy...(and hopefully s msin character!!!)
Ep. 4 "Shooting Star"

"Go, Dave!" Joseph shouted as he saw the two beys land in the arena. "You can do it!" Yelled Briel. "Who are you?" Joseph asked. "I'll tell you later, I need to see Dave win." Briel replied. "GOGOGOGOGO!! Show him our power! ECLIPSE!!" David yelled. A huge fire came up from the ground and swallowed everything. The fire eventually shrank to a blazing Pheonix. "Now! ABSORB!!" David commanded. Pisces rushed to Pheonix and struck him with amazing force, sending Pheonix flying and stealing his spin and balance, so much of it that Pisces began shaking in place. "Pheonix, stabilize." Alex said. "Fly up pheonix." Alex said. "Don't let him, Pisces!" Dave said. Pisces sped forward at impossible speeds and stopped Pheonix. "That's it, Dave! Use the spin technique!" Joseph yelled. "Good, now go on the attack!" Briel shouted. "That's right I should do it." Thought Dave. "Spin around Pheonix and form a barrier!" David yelled. Pisces did so, spinning around Pheonix and preventing him from moving without taking damage. "Jump." Alex said. Pheonix jumped up high and began to bounce rapidly on Pisces. Pheonix slowly increased its bounce height. "Move away!" David shouted. Pisces moved away but Pheonix followed. Pheonix is now bouncing extremely high and Pisces was almost finished. "Shooting Star." Alex said. Pheonix jumped 10 times higher than before and came falling down very fast. "I can't jump up too, or he'll smash me. Err..... That's it!" David thought. David stood there and did nothing until Pheonix was about to strike. "Absorb!" David said. Pheonix hit Pisces. Pisces absorbed it. Pisces now has immense power from Shooting Star. Pisces began to go crazy. It jumped around, moved rapidly, and caught on fire. This was no ordinary fire, it was white and blinded everyone. It was so loud too, it blew everyone away. It even caused Pheonix to retreat. "Keep fighting Pheonix!" Alex yelled. "Harness this power as a new special move, Dave! Use your spirit!" Briel shouted. "Okay! Here it goes! HELLFIRE!" David yelled. Nobody knows what happened but after everything cleared, Pheonix was left standing. "I've failed you, Briel." David said as he fell to the ground. "Goodbye." Alex said as he picked up his bey and left. David walked off with Briel and Joseph. "You battled very good." Joseph said trying to comfort Dave. "That was for me?" Briel asked. "Yes, and I've failed." Dave replied.
good chaptah hope my character is in the nxt 1
(Jan. 31, 2011  1:52 AM)C-Dub Wrote: good chaptah hope my character is in the nxt 1

no sryConfused he might be in 6 or 7
ohhh....alright
(Jan. 30, 2011  11:13 PM)C-Dub Wrote: NameConfusedamuel Higanu
Bey:Infinity Libra F100 MES(F100 has 10 little bat-like fangs that go downward and MES is metal eternal sharp and Infinity is like Rock and Flame and is navy blue and his energy ring is clear pearl white)
Clothing:African-American skin tone,black spikey hair and wears a layered tee and the colors are Green and blue and he wears bage cargo shorts and wears blue jordans.
Awesom series!!Eee

I need a special move, im writing ep 6
Special move:Infinite lockdown assault:Libra attacks fiercily invisibly and Libra flings the other bey up and goes with the bey and then Samuel says "Lockdown"and libra grabs the other bey and slings it down to earth and when it grabs on it absorbs.
THERE~~
gracias
Ep. 5 "Wow! Whirlpool!"

As Joseph's group went home, they saw a spinning beyblade. As it spun it looked like a whirlpool. "Umm... Did somebody leave their bey here?" Joseph asked. "I know this bey! It's Whirlpool's bey: Poseidon! Whirlpool, where are you? Where are you?" Briel said. "Anyways he said if I EVER find his lost bey, then I take care of it until he claims it! YAY!" Briel exclaimed. "Umm... why are you so excited, it's just a bey" Dave said. "Not just ANY bey, but WHIRLPOOL'S bey!" Briel said as he snatched the bey. "Briel! I've found you." Somebody said as he came into view. "Whirlpool! It's you!" Briel said. "Have you finally stopped turning a blind eye to evil?" Whirpool asked. "Of course!" Briel replied giving back Poseidon. "Haha. Still cherish me do you?" Whirpool asked. "Of course! You are so AWESOME!" Briel replied. "I believe a battle is in order." Whirlpool said. "YAY!" Briel yelled. "3...2...1...Let it... RIP!" Poseidon and Libra clashed. A shockwave threw everyone back. "Here is a true test of might! Special Move: Giant Golden Whirlpool!" Poseidon's spin track got bigger and a whirlpool began to form. Poseidon attacked Libra with his spin track and as the whirpool got bigger, the harder Libra was pulled into it. "I'm not stupid, Whirlpool. I have a special move too. Green Tornado!" Briel said. Libra spun around Poseidon and a green tornado formed, destroying Poseidon's special move was destroyed but that took all of Libra's energy and Whirlpool. "Wow! You're still so amazing!" Briel exclaimed. "We should get home now our beys are tired." Joseph said. "True." David said.
"Hey, I just got news of a tournament. It has two blocks for 3,000 points." Joseph said. "It could help us get into battle bladers." "It should be fun battling against each other." Whirlpool said. They all walked to the tournament and registered.
Block 1/2 Battle 1/8 Joseph vs Kyle
"3...2...1...Let it...RIP!"
Batousai and Leone landed and clashed. As sparks went flying, Batousai went behind Leone and sent him flying.
Block 2/2 Battle 1/8 Whirlpool vs Sam
The instant Sam launched his Libra it was clear that he was very powerful. Poseidon and Libra clashed and poseidon used his spin track to repel Libra. Poseidon then Rapidly attacked with his spin track and Whirlpool said, "Special Move: Trident Destruction!" Poseidons track got bigger and taller. Poseidon was rapidly attacking Libra. "Is that it?" "No. Libra, Infinite Lockdown Assault." Sam said. Libra disappeared and Poseidon kept getting attacked fiercly. Poseidon then got flung upwards. "Impressive." Whirlpool said. "Lockdown." Sam said. Libra grabbed Poseidon and smashed into the ground and absorbed Poseidons power. "Special Move: Giant Golden Whirlpool!" Whirlpool yelled, but it was useless, Poseidon had lost. "Hahaha. Very strong blader, you are." Whirlpool said.

Libra
Wheel: Infinity; Ring: Libra; Track:F(Fangs) 100; Tip: MES(Metal Eternal Sharp)
Poseidon
Wheel: Whirlpool; Ring: Poseidon; Track:T(Trident) 120; Tip: RB(Rubber Ball)
Stay tuned for the rest of the tourney
@C-Dub
YAY! I squeezed him, into ep 5 cos i wanted to add more
dude, that was nine posts in a row. Try to think out all of your ideas before you actually post.
(Jan. 31, 2011  4:22 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: dude, that was nine posts in a row. Try to think out all of your ideas before you actually post.

no, I just like seperating using hr. I love it!Cute
Ep. 6 "The Tounament"

Block 1/2 Battle 2/8
Dave vs John
Scorpio and Pisces landed in the arena at the same time. The 2 beys began hitting each other rapidly but Scorpio began to spin around Pisces. "Go, Scorpio!" John yelled. "That's not going to work." Dave said. "Repel him, Pisces!" Pisces spun faster and used the air to push Scorpio away. "Now push him out!" Pisces began to clash with Scorpio, slowly pushing him away, eventually, Scorpio flew out of the arena.
Block 2/2 Battle 2/8
Briel vs JT
JT shot out his bey, Pegasus, at epic speeds. When the two collided, it sent a shock wave throughout the stadium. Libra was thrown back by Pegasus' attack power. "Keep attacking..." JT said darkly. Pegasus attacked harder and harder each time. "Keep it together, Libra!" Briel yelled. "Useless. CRUSH IT!!" JT shouted. "Hehehe... Special Move: Black Hole Destruction!" Pegasus spun around the stadium so quickly, it created black plasma. The plasma then filled up the entire arena and Libra was getting pulled dramatically towards the center. "Libra! Use your special move!" Briel shouted. Libra tried, but it was being pulled too hard. "Keep trying, LIBRA!!" "It's useless." JT said."NO!! I will keep trying! I believe in my bey and my bey spirit. LIBRA!!" Briel yelled. "A petty thing, spirit is. It's nothing compared to RAW STRENGTH!" JT yelled. Just then, Libra flashed a bright green color. Libra then began to spiral around the stadium, defying JT's special move. "That's it! Special Move: GREEN VORTEX SPIRAL!" Briel shouted. The whole arena spouted out a huge green vortex that picked up Pegasus and easily threw him out. "Err...! Dark Move!" Jt said insanely. Briel winced. "GRAVITY WELL!!!" Pegasus disappeared and a huge black dome with dark purple lightning in it formed. Everything inside the dome disappeared as well. It grew bigger and bigger eventually engulfing Briel and JT. They were in an alternate dimension with a huge hole in the center, where Libra was getting sucked into. "Welcome to my world: Gravity Well." "W-what's wrong with l-Libra?" Briel sobbed. "It's being sucked into another dimension where you will never retrieve your bey again." JT said. "Gravity Well, close." "NOOOOO!!" Briel cried as he saw the hole close over Libra. JT's dark move ended, and they were returned to the real world. "L-Li-b-b-bra..." Briel sobbed as he passed out, tears welling in his eyes.
Beys featured in this episode of "Go! Batousai!"

Pegasus
Wheel: Death; Ring: Pegasus; Track:SU(Supreme Upper)100; Tip: R2F(Rubber^2 Flat);
Something's wrong here... no one's posting and i haven't posted either *facepalm* o well....
Ep. 7 "The Tournament" Part 2

Block 1/2 Battle 3/8
Alex vs Derek
The two beys landed, and Pheonix pushed Derek's Bull out easily.
Block 2/2 Battle 3/8
Yo-Yo vs Scott
Yo-Yo's Sling began to move back and forth quickly, hitting Scott's Aquario and knocking it out with ease.
(The true tournament starts here)
Block 1/2 Battle 4/8
Joseph vs Alex
"3...2...1...Let it...RIP!"The instant Batousai and Pheonix landed, a huge shockwave formed, knocking everyone out of their seats. "DYAHAHAHAHA!!" Alex yelled his shirt rippling in the wind. "So we get to battle again, Joseph." Embers began to form around Pheonix, as if he was holding back his power. "You won't get the best of me this time!" Joseph shouted. "Go! Majinken!" Batousai shot towards Pheonix, but woved cautiosly, so not to lose its guard. "Now!" Batousai's spin track grabbed Pheonix, successfully. "Your speed is amazing. A shame it must be crushed! Jump!" Alex said. Pheonix jumped, and broke free of Batousai's hold. That attack threw Batousai off balance. Pheonix began to fall and was about to connect. "Bounce him now!" Joseph yelled. Batousai used its off balance to bounce Pheonix off. The embers around Pheonix grew more fierce. It seemed like Pheonix's spin was actually increasing. "What are you doing!?" "Hehe... It seems like not all secrets can be kept. Pheonix doesn't spin the same way as you. He can change his spin direction!" Alex said. It struck Joseph now, that Pheonix is capable of stealing spin and attacking with amazing power. "BATOUSAI!" Joseph shouted as Pheonix landed. "DON'T LET HIM GET UP! ATTACK! AKISAZAME!" Batousai began to rush towards Pheonix and spin its apin track. Batousai's spin track connected with Pheonix's fusion wheel multiple times, and finally, Batousai sashed Pheonix, on the face bolt. "Finally, a decent challenge. You and your buddies here are pretty good. Blazing Star!" Alex said. Pheonix shot up so quickly, he caught on fire. As Pheonix descended, the fire got hotter and bigger. "Batousai! Move away!" Joseph commanded. Pheonix began to fall faster and faster, until he was nearly invisible. Just before he made contact, Batousai moved away. "Good job." Joseph said smiling as Pheonix grinded on the arena floor. Alex smirked as a dark aura appeared around him. "Dark move." Alex said, closing his fist. Horror struck Joseph, as he took in the enormity of the situation. Batousai began to lose its balance due to Joseph's lack of focus. "HAHAHA!! SUPERNOVA BLAST!!" A huge, flaming tornado, surrounded Batousai and began to close in. Joseph was still blanked out. "N-n-nnooo." Joseph managed to whimper. "PUSH HARDER!" Alex yelled. "SHOW HIM THE TRUE POWER OF DARKNESS!" Joseph was thrown towards the floor and pinned where he lied. "GO!!" "No." Joseph said. "I won't let you. OW! Win." Joseph said falling to the floor. "Go. Ba...Tou...Sai." "It's over." Alex said turning around. Batousai was getting smashed by the fire tornado. Batousai began to glow, and shot up. Alex wasn't paying attention to what was going on. Batousai smashed Pheonix into the ground and won. "Amazing! Joseph has won it!" Blader DJ exclaimed. "What??" Alex said, surprised. "My first loss..."
Pretty good. This is getting interesting.
Ep. 8 "The Tournament" Part 3

Block 2/2 Batlle 4/8
Sam vs Yahiko
Libra hit Yahiko's Dranzer mid-air and the instant the two clashed, Libra threw Dranzer out easily.
Block 1/2 Battle 5/8
Dave vs Kaoru
Pisces and Draciel passed by eachother on-launch and began to attack fiercely. "End it!" Dave yelled. Pisces jumped on top of Draciel, throwing it out of the arena.
Block 2/2 Battle 5/8
JT vs Yo-Yo
"So, it's a battle between allies, huh? Well it's already over! Black hole destruction!" Jt yelled. His Pegasis spun around like crazy setting the entire stadium shaking and being pulled into a black abyss. "No mercy this time like I gave to Briel! AHAHAHAHA!!" Jt yelled psychotically. "Hehe. Yo-Yo Sling." Yo-Yo said. Sling began to go to the outside of the black hole. "Go." Sling used his free-spinning Spin wheel to grab Pegasus and threw around repeatedly. This went on for a while until Sling had thrown Pagasis around a lot of times and the black hole left. "Had enough?" "No. AHAHAHAHA!! Darkness Pull!" JT shouted. Pegasis pulled extremely hard on Sling until pieces went flying. "Sling! Hehe. I love a challenge. Special move: String Shot!" Yo-Yo said. Sling's spin track shot out strings but were engulfed by Pegasis. "Aha. Let's use our wheel: Spin." Sling's wheel spun rapidly around Pegasis, but it was useless because Pegasis pulled harder and destroyed Sling's wheel completely. Now, Sling's ring and track were taking the full force of Pegasis, and they weren't taking it well. JT was just sitting there calmly. "One more win, I'll save you, Dad" Jt thought. "COME ON, BRING IT!! GRAVITY WELL!!" Although it was obvious Jt had already won, he still ruthlessly attacked Sling. Everything began to get consumed by darkness, until there was complete blackness and two purple glows: Sling and Pegasis. Suddenly, a large ball appeared. It seemed blacker than black, and consumed Sling. When Yo-Yo came back to his senses, he saw Sling in a million pieces, like dust particles, attaching to everything, consuming them with darkness. Or was Yo-Yo hallucinating? "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! AHAHAHAHA!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!! No one can beat me! AHAHAHA!!" JT laughed hysterically.
Beys featured in this episode of "Go! Batousai!"

Sling
Wheel: Spin; Ring: Sling; Track: SS(String Shot)145; Tip: BS(Ball Sharp);