Few of my combos. should need improvement

(Mar. 07, 2010  7:49 PM)Giga Wrote: Yeah, the Clear wheels aren't as good.

Try MF Escolpio D125WB for defence Smile
good but it needs to improve here is the improvement escolpio gb145wd metal face that will work
i need gb145 -.-
(Apr. 16, 2010  2:51 PM)super Wrote: good but it needs to improve here is the improvement escolpio gb145wd metal face that will work

Nah, WD is preferred for stamina not defense. Also, Libra is the best defense wheel available and Escolpio is way to light to be a good defense wheel.

Jerf, if you want GB145 and a defense combo other than MF Libra C145WB (which might get banned) I strongly recommend you buying a SONO KONG Earth Virgo GB145BS from eBay which contains the heavy Earth Wheel (2nd mold version) and GB145 which can help you make great combos like MF Earth Bull GB145WB.

Oh, and if you want to host tournaments in HK, I think I'm might be able to help.Wink
(Apr. 16, 2010  3:43 PM)diamondclimax Wrote: Nah, WD is preferred for stamina not defense. Also, Libra is the best defense wheel available and Escolpio is way to light to be a good defense wheel.

Jerf, if you want GB145 and a defense combo other than MF Libra C145WB (which might get banned) I strongly recommend you buying a SONO KONG Earth Virgo GB145BS from eBay which contains the heavy Earth Wheel (2nd mold version) and GB145 which can help you make great combos like MF Earth Bull GB145WB.

Oh, and if you want to host tournaments in HK, I think I'm might be able to help.Wink

But who would play? o.O
little kids.
with fake parts
and where on earth would we host it...
my mom's not with ebay D:
she doesnt like it.
(Apr. 16, 2010  4:05 PM)Jerf Wrote: But who would play? o.O
little kids.
with fake parts
and where on earth would we host it...
Other WBO members from Hong Kong might play. But yeah, it's hard to find a good place to host tournaments...
(Apr. 16, 2010  4:05 PM)Jerf Wrote: my mom's not with ebay D:
she doesnt like it.
How 'bout your dad?
If no, then let's just wait till it's released in HK. Wink
(Apr. 16, 2010  4:18 PM)diamondclimax Wrote: Other WBO members from Hong Kong might play. But yeah, it's hard to find a good place to host tournaments...

How 'bout your dad?
If no, then let's just wait till it's released in HK. Wink

nghh i'll just wait
how many other HK WBO members are there? o.O
(Apr. 16, 2010  4:28 PM)Jerf Wrote: nghh i'll just wait
how many other HK WBO members are there? o.O

RエスコルピオT125JB, clarkero, you and me. There might be some more. But I don't know. Pinching_eyes
(Apr. 16, 2010  3:43 PM)diamondclimax Wrote: Nah, WD is preferred for stamina not defense. Also, Libra is the best defense wheel available and Escolpio is way to light to be a good defense wheel.

you imo see driger gt video earthleone wd145wd vs storm pegasis100rf
Jerf, are you hosting tournaments?
十卜
and we all need a large place,
no fake parts,
and something else.....
(wrong thread)
(Apr. 17, 2010  4:44 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Jerf, are you hosting tournaments?
十卜
no fake parts,
and something else.....

And more participants.
(Apr. 17, 2010  4:46 PM)diamondclimax Wrote: And more participants.

and advertisement.
WBBA competitions in toysrus are free -.-
but all you win is a transparent pegasis face.
what would be out attendance fee? or prize?
Find more bladers in Hong Kong and I know clarkero will tell everyone he knows because he was showing Mercury Anubis 85XF to everyone in the competition last time........showing off !?
(Apr. 17, 2010  4:50 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Find more bladers in Hong Kong and I know clarkero will tell everyone he knows because he was showing Mercury Anubis 85XF to everyone in the competition last time........showing off !?

He has one?
(Apr. 17, 2010  4:44 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Jerf, are you hosting tournaments?
十卜
no fake parts,
and something else.....
(wrong thread)

damnn
how'd he get it?
(Apr. 16, 2010  5:02 PM)super Wrote: you imo see driger gt video earthleone wd145wd vs storm pegasis100rf

that only shows the best of a small amount of matches. Proper testing should have at least 10 preferrably 20, and should lead to a comparison between the two.

IMO, and i have WD, it's quite easy to knock out with even uncustomised Storm peg
(Apr. 16, 2010  5:02 PM)super Wrote: you imo see driger gt video earthleone wd145wd vs storm pegasis100rf

Yeah, as if DrigerGT is the only source of information...
(Apr. 17, 2010  5:00 PM)diamondclimax Wrote: He has one?

(Apr. 17, 2010  5:03 PM)Jerf Wrote: damnn
how'd he get it?

I made you mis-understood, just only the information that Kai-V has............
(Apr. 18, 2010  3:41 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: I made you mis-understood, just only the information that Kai-V has............
Wait, you know clarkero in person? How cool!
And don't say clarkero is showing off, he's just sharing information with less informed Bladers but then, the kids will react hilariously: 'Wow, is that the most powerful Bey in the whole entire world? Where can I buy one? (blah blah blah)'
I lost in the compettion when battling against his Libra DF145??( maybe WD )
My hands slipped while pulling the beylauncher and my Earth Aquila DF145WD flew away.......
I have added him in Facebook and he told me he is clarkero (he he)
Close thread please :3