Favroite Pokemon Starter (3rd evo)

Nothing can top Blastoise, it's a turtle with cannons on it's back. You can't ask for anything more, can you ?
to tell the truth ginga107 pikachu isn't really a stater thats only in the show
(Sep. 23, 2010  2:07 AM)reddagger Wrote: to tell the truth ginga107 pikachu isn't really a stater thats only in the show

Pikachu is the only starter in Yellow version.
Typlosion Smile
I would say Cyndaquil, but it's third evo. Pinching_eyes_2
I think I'm going to have to go with Chikorita, it's definitely my favourite (I just find it adorable >_>), though I'm not too sure about the evolutions..

Oh and Charizard, I always chose Charmander on the earlier games so I could level it up into one. (:
Charizard or Blastoise.
charizard... i have a shiny one n its a beast...
blaziken charizard infernape sceptile and pokabus last evo he has a flaming beard
I like Charizard the best, after all he is the first evolution that Ash ever got
Mine is Charizard Blastoise and Venusaur!
Feraligatr, Infernape and Charizard!
torterra for me simply because level-wise, it was my strongest pokemon.i've never raised another pokemon that was that strong in any other pokemon games before
my fav would be charizard,sceptile and blastoise.Tongue_out
CHRAIZARD AND Sceptile and Blastoise
mine is typhlosion
Blaziken (or however you spell it). I just love the design, it's awesome, and everything that a Fire-Type should be! Powerful and burnin'!
Am I the only one that hates Blastoise? I say... Swampert!

Dont hurt me... but I don't really like Charizard. I used him until I decided to quit being lazy and train a Dratini.
Jaldora. 5th gen. srry, but if you you don't know 5th gen...

JBey (a.k.a. - 5th Gen Pokemon Guy...)
(Nov. 05, 2010  2:24 AM)JBey Wrote: Jaldora. 5th gen. srry, but if you you don't know 5th gen...

JBey (a.k.a. - 5th Gen Pokemon Guy...)

Everyone here knows GenV. It was announced months ago, and the game is already out in Japan. Any way, I wish Meguroco was a starter...