Favourite Super Power

Not really a power but there are metal super heros & stuff. I wish I had one mechanical arm. Not to sure why but I think I got it from the movie Treasure Planet. These would be the bonuses.
1. No pain in that arm
2. Incredible strength in that arm.
3. Swap my hand with cool things eg. pens, laser pointers, guns, knives XD & the best beyblade launcher where I can shoot a bey as far as a sniper shoots a bullet.
4. Only one mechanical arm so I can feel with my other arm while I am stroking my fluffy cat, Smoggy.
The Power of never ever having any Set Backs Etc. Injury or Fatigue.
I just believe it Applies to me alot.
(Mar. 02, 2011  6:12 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2011  5:45 AM)Deikailo Wrote: gravity manipulation. >Grin

It's like flight only I can attached myself to things, too. If I had this and fireballs, my dreams would come true.

I love to have those powers. You could jump off of walls while shooting fire balls out of your hands! I could be like Mario!!
Gravity manipulation would just be a perfect end all. You can control gravity to just crush things or walk up walls. I love heights, but it's always a pain getting high. Unhappy
My favourite Super Power is controlling time, cause when you screwed up something in your life you can reverse time. Also, when your doing a marathon you can freeze time and reach the finish line before they do Grin
I would wan't........... X-Ray vision, So cool i love X-Ray vision can see throught Doors, Clothing(Don't get any ideas guys), ETC.
mine would be being able to control fire cause i have always been facinated at the idea of fir as a weapon
Just get yourself a flame-thrower and you're all good to go.
(Apr. 11, 2011  10:23 AM)Cpt Capri Wrote: Not really a power but there are metal super heros & stuff. I wish I had one mechanical arm. Not to sure why but I think I got it from the movie Treasure Planet. These would be the bonuses.
1. No pain in that arm
2. Incredible strength in that arm.
3. Swap my hand with cool things eg. pens, laser pointers, guns, knives XD & the best beyblade launcher where I can shoot a bey as far as a sniper shoots a bullet.
4. Only one mechanical arm so I can feel with my other arm while I am stroking my fluffy cat, Smoggy.
Also a mechanical eye on the same side of the body with night vision, Zoom, aiming & Xray vision Tongue_out_wink. Don't know why I want to be all cyborg, just do.
Sharingan for fighting and teleportation for fun.
time control is one of the best powers

u can slow down the attacks of ur opponent

increase ur speed or just pause the time do ur homework and go to do blading Wink
I want the power to steal other powers =D
Isn't it obvious?
I can use anypower

EDIT: Stoping time is also good because you can freese than tilt the oppoments bey at a competition.
I like two powers..both are equally favourite for me..one is controlling time(stopping or moving in it) and the second is mind control(to read and control other's mind)
Precision metabolic and mitotic control. Can boost my strength, speed, stamina, and most importantly, shapeshift. Downside is I'd have to consume copious amounts of raw material, but I've always been a bit of a gourmand, so that's not much of a detriment.
i would control all the pokemon elements because it would be awesome
I like the power to have all superpowers. The reason I do so, is so if I was really mad at someone, I would freeze time, beat the carp out of the person, and unfreeze time. Also, I would freeze time, fly myself to Japan, raid all toy stores there, and come back. And to beat everyone in my school in the mile!
I just got a Suggestion for the Title.

When you say. "Favourite Superpower" It means what is your favourite SuperPower. But there isnt any?

IMO It should be changed to "What Superpower you would have and Why" Just because Currently it's Like you are saying they are Real.
If I could have any power.... I would want the ability to manipulate/radiate Electricity. Not to sound evil, but do you know how much of the world relies on electricity? I COULD BE SUPREME RULER OF +70% OF THE EARTH'S POPULATION!!!! Or, I could, you know. Accelerate an electric motor-powered beylauncher to any speed with my mind. That could be fun too =) The possibilities are endless.
(Apr. 29, 2011  11:11 PM)xXKaiouyaXx Wrote: If I could have any power.... I would want the ability to manipulate/radiate Electricity. Not to sound evil, but do you know how much of the world relies on electricity? I COULD BE SUPREME RULER OF +70% OF THE EARTH'S POPULATION!!!! Or, I could, you know. Accelerate an electric motor-powered beylauncher to any speed with my mind. That could be fun too =) The possibilities are endless.

Eh, in 25-30 years we will have depleted the Earth's supply of helium. No helium means no superconduction. No superconduction means no more computers. You want a good superpower for the 21st century? Thermal control. Hire yourself out to the highest bidder and decide who will be the only company on the planet who can still make pretty much any modern appliance.
(Apr. 29, 2011  10:42 PM)Chupa Chups Wrote: I just got a Suggestion for the Title.

When you say. "Favourite Superpower" It means what is your favourite SuperPower. But there isnt any?

IMO It should be changed to "What Superpower you would have and Why" Just because Currently it's Like you are saying they are Real.
It doesn't make to much of a difference. Besides you wouldn't choose your super power you would just be born with it. It would be what you want which would also happen to be your favourite.
Can we stick away from having every super power. It really isn't very fair & it isn't really a favourite.
The power to teleport. Because I would teleport to Freiza's ship and tell him he sucks and Cooler is better.

The power to control time so I can take naps during Science. ( Which I usually do anyways)
(Apr. 30, 2011  4:23 AM)scipio132 Wrote: The power to teleport. Because I would teleport to Freiza's ship and tell him he sucks and Cooler is better.

The power to control time so I can take naps during Science. ( Which I usually do anyways)

Frieza is kinda dead right now. You'll need time travel too.
I want to manipulate air, because it means I could fly too.
(Apr. 30, 2011  4:16 AM)RowDog Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2011  10:42 PM)Chupa Chups Wrote: I just got a Suggestion for the Title.

It doesn't make to much of a difference. Besides you wouldn't choose your super power you would just be born with it. It would be what you want which would also happen to be your favourite.
Can we stick away from having every super power. It really isn't very fair & it isn't really a favourite.
Well it sort of does because its Grammar but whatever Floats your boat.

It doesnt make proper sense the Title.
(Apr. 30, 2011  6:32 AM)ShinobiKid Wrote: Frieza is kinda dead right now. You'll need time travel too.

Also a character in a cartoon... You'd need some sort of cross-reality traversal powers.