Favourite Super Power

I bet over time we all wish we had some type of human super power that is physically impossible. So I was wondering if you had a super power what would you want it to be. Please try to explain why you chose your power. I personally wish i could explode things with my mind, who wouldn't?
I want to be able to fly
BUT is being a vampire counts then i want to be a vampire

Bye
From StormPegy
have the power to make an indestructable beyblade. thta would be awsome, id wi exery tornament. It'd have 2 be balance of casue
The power to close threads with my mind.

And to transform. I could turn into Superman and fly!
I want to be able to breath under water and the ability to have fast reflexes.
to have the ability to create things with my mind and to freeze time and make clones
I want powers of materialization
they're epic powers
To pull things out of television and bring them to life!
(Mar. 01, 2011  7:52 PM)Legendary 4 Wrote: To pull things out of television and bring them to life!

i would love to do that 'FREE BEYBLADES FOR EVERYONE'Chocked_2
Well not neccessarily a power, but a watch like a Ben 10 watch and I could turn into anything with my mind!
(Mar. 01, 2011  7:52 PM)Legendary 4 Wrote: To pull things out of television and bring them to life!

Would you pull a monster out of the T.V.?
If that ability works on computer screens. Then wow....
(Mar. 01, 2011  8:38 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Well not neccessarily a power, but a watch like a Ben 10 watch and I could turn into anything with my mind!

How about just shape shifting? You don't need the watch Uncertain
The power to wield a KEYBLADE
(Mar. 01, 2011  5:55 PM)Nano Wrote: The power to close threads with my mind.

And to transform. I could turn into Superman and fly!
Lol. I wish I could have the power to transform. Then I would transform into Kai-V and take a picture of myself to see what she looks like. (Stalker? Lol.) Then I would use Kai-V's amazing power to close threads. I would probably even use it to close this thread since NOBODY IS ELABORATION!! (But I would still like to do that though. Lol)

Seriously though guys. Elaborate. Otherwise, don't post at all... It's that simple.
i guess shooting laser like lightning out of my hands - whenever i made a super hero like game 95% of the time this was my power, i dont know why i like it, i just do

the other 5% of the time i would be like a part dragon part human thing (i would have dragon wings and the strength of a dragon, but the body of a human) that could change powers (like from being a fire dragon to a lightning dragon). i just found it cool to me
The power to do anything, because I have found need for it several times a day (Go back in time/freeze time, create things from drawings, have wings and powers like Maximum Ride, etc.)

Although I would definitely want the powers of Maximum Ride. That would be sweeeet! Grin And create things like Daniel X. (I could materialize my beywish list to my beyspirit and wallet's content!)
id have the power to be good at beyblading with my bey storm capricon its physically impossible for me jk lol my power would be super strenght were i could launch beys so hard they could make a bull shaped hole in the wall lol
(Mar. 01, 2011  10:32 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: NOBODY IS ELABORATION!!

Seriously though guys. Elaborate. Otherwise, don't post at all... It's that simple.

Well, of course no one is elaboration. They can be elaborating, but not elaboration.
I want to be able to travel the multiverse. That way, I can rule the world and get rid of that copycat WhyT125.
x-ray/laser vision.Laser vision because I have a hat of Cyclops cooking chicken.LOL
(Mar. 02, 2011  1:30 AM)WhyD125 Wrote: Well, of course no one is elaboration. They can be elaborating, but not elaboration.
I want be able to travel the multiverse. That way, I can rule the world and get rid of that copycat WhyT125.

I want to be able to travel the multiverse.

I wish I could control minds.
HAIL ME AND DO MY BIDDING.
Be able to eat Junk Food and It makes You Healthy and TANK!